My gym pet peeve is... What is yours?

Options
1235»

Replies

• atb0821
    atb0821 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Old women in the locker room with stuff sagging everywhere and copious amounts of pubic hair who insist on walking around stark naked for long periods of time, bending over, reaching for things, socializing with strangers, etc. is all of that really necessary? Please put something on before you do these things. There is always at least one in every women's locker room.

LMAO at copious amounts of pubes.
  • hollyb9871
    hollyb9871 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I totally agree with the perfume! There's a lady who comes in and sets her stuff down on the elliptical next to me and walks away to get the t.v. remotes (she has watch 2 shows at one time) anyway her perfume lingers for a good 30 sec. after she walks away it literally burns my nose and throat. I end up cutting my cardio short as the smell is so strong. I'm pretty sure she bathes in the stuff just before she walks in, there is no perfume I know that is that strong the entire day.
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Well besides not having enough hotties in yoga pants, I would have to say the people that come into the gym on a consistent basis, walk on the treadmill for 25 minutes, then they leave. Walking is FREE, I don't get it.
  • callmenikita
    callmenikita Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    People who show boat!
    they make a big scene just to list free weights... like really bro!? NO ONE CARES!
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    The guy who grunts and yells to psyche himself up for a set of 20 reps. The gym owner was doing this last night. Seriously dude, I've seen you do 2.5 times that weight for 10 reps before.
  • callmenikita
    callmenikita Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Well besides not having enough hotties in yoga pants, I would have to say the people that come into the gym on a consistent basis, walk on the treadmill for 25 minutes, then they leave. Walking is FREE, I don't get it.

:laugh: Thats gets me too! But i live in FL and its HOT so i semi understand...but its still dumb!
  • BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options

:laugh: Thats gets me too! But i live in FL and its HOT so i semi understand...but its still dumb!

I live in FL, and the only time it's not too hot, it's usually too dark, or raining. People are stupid and spend more time texting than watching for pedestrians. The sidewalks don't have any lights near them either, and there are TONS of bushes/shrubbery, so I don't feel safe walking there. But! In saying that, I don't go to the gym for 25 minutes for the treadmill unless that btch is on a 15% incline, tyvm! LOL

I'm usually there for 45+ and doing str too.
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    People constantly on their cell phones and people talking more than working.
  • Still1Workoutatatime
    Options
    people not re-racking the weights.
    People not wiping down the machines after they have finished with them.

this and talking for the phone for a long period of time holding up the machine
  • Still1Workoutatatime
    Options
    Squatting in the curl rack

500x1000px-LL-dd478fdd_squattinginthecurlrack.jpeg

:laugh: well played
  • JamieM8168
    JamieM8168 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    people on facebook while hoarding the weights
  • Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I just found a new pet peeve: people who are sick yet force themselves to go to gym and cough all over the place. Loud, wet cough. Just stay the fudge home and rest, I don't want your germs. Your workout will just prolong the condition anyway.
  • phatguerilla
    phatguerilla Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    The guy who grunts and yells to psyche himself up for a set of 20 reps. The gym owner was doing this last night. Seriously dude, I've seen you do 2.5 times that weight for 10 reps before.

Dis is sarcasm right?
  • ehorn625
    Options
    None-I work out at home.