Ummmmm is this E harmony (fitness)?

Options

Replies

• rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    We're NOT all here for the same reasons.
    Apparently not. And apparently, some people are here for the right reasons and some for the wrong reasons.

I think the "right" reasons are whatever the reasons that specific person is here for.
  • VeganLexi
    VeganLexi Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Haha this thread is funny :laugh:
  • A3L7
    A3L7 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    What in the world? People use this to find dates? Heck.....I'm trying to lose weight with support....not find someone to stress me the hell out and trigger my emotional eating.... Geez! Get your priorities right. Wow!

Then stay out of the topics where this is happening.
    I actually met my husband on a site like this. Not because i was looking but because we both happened to be on the same site, threads, groups etc and it just happened. I was there for support and found it beyond the internet.

Congrats... and more importantly, GO EAGLES!
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    What in the world? People use this to find dates? Heck.....I'm trying to lose weight with support....not find someone to stress me the hell out and trigger my emotional eating.... Geez! Get your priorities right. Wow!

Angry much? What do you care why people use this site? Focus on yourself then, and don't worry about what other people do. THAT should be YOUR priority.

FWIW... crazy, angry, judgemental OP has already rage quit.

Because you need positive forum feedback in order for the calorie counter to work, right?

apparently so...

...and for the OP, probably also Adderall.
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    Been here over a year and have only seen one legit "eharmony" moment. Lots of flirting goes. One, though.
    No one flirts with me. It's the watering can, I think. It scares them off.

And... Does anyone post GIFs from an iPad type device? Is it complex? Maybe I need a GIF Posting app.....
  • Caty_power
    Caty_power Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    you guys are defeating the purpose :noway: Stop Arguing over it :explode: .. Go and do some workout you all .. :devil: :laugh: time to hit the gym !!!! :yawn:
  • csuhar
    csuhar Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Uh oh. My wife and I met on an website that was about a common interest we had, not about dating. I guess we should get divorced and get rid of our kids because it was just all so horribly horribly wrong to meet outside the context of a dating site.

Heck, even dating sites are taboo to some people. But focusing your time and energy on going bars to pick up dates where the only thing you know you have in common is deciding to pay for the same over-priced hooch? That's still cool.

(And no, I'm not trying to knock the bar scene. My parents met at a bar and have been going strong for 40+ years. But they didn't go to the bar expecting to meet someone.)
  • cleback
    cleback Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Haven't seen it or experienced it.

:-/

Someone flirt with me, quick! lol
  • abickford82
    Options
    I came here in 2011 with the intention of never marrying (I was going through a divorce and needed support to run my first marathon/food log, etc.), and met my husband of almost 1.5 years. Didn't plan on it, but it happend very quickly. Yes, it's for fitness but you're more likely to find someone who cares about taking care of themselves on here vs. e-harmony. I don't care what anyone says, it's important in a marriage...you're the one who will be looking after them if they don't. Otherwise, at the time (being 2,700 miles away from one another) we would have never met. Don't worry about what others do -- I think it's great people can use this as other than just food logging and exercise.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    We're NOT all here for the same reasons.
    Unless everybody is here to drool over their Friends List and have depraved fantasies; then they're definitely not here for the same reasons that I am. :smokin:
  • dorisbunker39
    dorisbunker39 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You're already complaining after 24 hrs. Oh boy! :yawn:

I'm not complaining. Hi.

How you doin

Dancing for you now..

tumblr_max5rf2Ucb1qfxsryo1_500.gif

Oh yer that's hot....can I have your number lol?
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    Reminds me of this song
    buckwheat551.jpg
  • NeverCatchYourBreath
    Options
    Funny how such an obvious troll thread gets people so uppity. OP deactivated.
  • VeganLexi
    VeganLexi Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Been here over a year and have only seen one legit "eharmony" moment. Lots of flirting goes. One, though.
    No one flirts with me. It's the watering can, I think. It scares them off.

And... Does anyone post GIFs from an iPad type device? Is it complex? Maybe I need a GIF Posting app.....

I do, not its not...just go to the gif in question, hold down to copy, paste in to a browser then copy the URL on to here as usual.
  • TheGirlsATimeBomb
    TheGirlsATimeBomb Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    i just want to be loved :sad:
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options
    Well hell! Nobody's flirted with me either! :sad:
  • RuleFive
    RuleFive Posts: 880 Member
    Options

I'm not complaining. Hi.

How you doin

Dancing for you now..

Depends. Can you do this?

tumblr_mjab7ib2tT1s41pabo1_500.gif
  • dorisbunker39
    dorisbunker39 Posts: 80 Member
    Options

I'm not complaining. Hi.

How you doin

Dancing for you now..

Depends. Can you do this?

tumblr_mjab7ib2tT1s41pabo1_500.gif

Not on a mans hand :tongue:
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    please remember every single one of you CHOSE to respond.......which meansssssssssss you allowed something you easily could have ignored (which thousands DID on 'this post) it but DID NOT.....so in order for the post to stay alive......YOU GUYS brought it to life......so try again.

Apparently does not understand how a forum works...
    No, see, whoever is going to force her to go on dates with people from the site also forced her to post this thread.

It's a conspiracy.

aspartame is probably behind it.
    Or possibly Big Pharma.

Or the oil companies.

You guys are right. What was I thinking??
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    They say people who use MFP are 3 times more likely to find a relationship. Lol.

lol
This discussion has been closed.