Ummmmm is this E harmony (fitness)?

Options

Replies

• gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I have had people flirt and I'm sure I come off as a flirt but find nothing wrong with it. Someone sees my chubby *kitten* on here and reads my diary and still wants to flirt? Why not. What is this rehab?

Chubby is the new sexy :wink: We're bringin sexy back :drinker:
  • osothefinn
    osothefinn Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I guess many thought I was losing sleep over this being Eharmonyfitness (for some)and I am not...especially not being on this thing a full 24 HOURS......I just commented ANDDDDDDDD went on about my day. I think those who responded more in detail than my two line question need to self reflect and chill. I am doing me and in doing that I noticed this was also EHARMONYFITNESS....hey do you on finding love and fitness.....I will never meet you. But excuse the ONE PERCENTERS (myself) who separates to two agendas and within 15 HOURS shockingly observed others didn't. I am not ignorant of the impact of social media and dating....I was just shocked by what "I" saw......and spoke on it.....and will continue to in the future if I desire.....so you guys have a productive day.....Don't let my observational post ruin it....for it seems like for a few....it's sounding like it.....LOL.

Because you're such a brilliant special snowflake the world should be informed, nay, MUST BE INFORMED, of every thought that crosses your mind. We are lucky, no, blessed, to be granted the pearls of wisdom that percolate up from inside you. Huzzah!
  • AegisAngel
    Options
    I'm also new and haven't seen any of the dating stuff and if I did, I would ignore it because I'm not here for that. I would just focus on those people who are here for actual weight loss help and ignore everything else. You can also block people that you find offensive, etc.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    What in the world? People use this to find dates? Heck.....I'm trying to lose weight with support....not find someone to stress me the hell out and trigger my emotional eating.... Geez! Get your priorities right. Wow!

You are ridiculous. In the 3 years I have been on this site I have never seen someone intentionally use this to find a date. I do know there are some couples on here who found each other on there but I don't think they were actively looking for love, it kind of just happened.

Also if you don't want to find someone to love thats your thing, let others do as they please you will find life to be less stressful if you live that way.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Don't be jealous!:flowerforyou:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,708 Member
    Options
    At least there's no charge here to so view profiles.:laugh:

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • FearAnLoathingJ
    FearAnLoathingJ Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    @ Joy, I didn't even notice your comment. I was speaking in general terms...No one called her ugly either(she was however called bitter) My point was I dislike when people use personal attacks because they don't like someone's opinion. Again I agree no negativity is needed here.

saying someone is bitter is an opinion,and everyone is entitled to one
  • RuleFive
    RuleFive Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    @ Joy, I didn't even notice your comment. I was speaking in general terms...No one called her ugly either(she was however called bitter) My point was I dislike when people use personal attacks because they don't like someone's opinion. Again I agree no negativity is needed here.

That's just like the one thing everyone else has.....Wait. Don't tell me... It was a ....
  • FearAnLoathingJ
    Options

That's just like the one thing everyone else has.....Wait. Don't tell me... It was a ....

a nose? im sure that's what you were thinking
  • FearAnLoathingJ
    Options
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    What in the world? People use this to find dates? Heck.....I'm trying to lose weight with support....not find someone to stress me the hell out and trigger my emotional eating.... Geez! Get your priorities right. Wow!

No profile pic......You must be really attractive. I'm sorry nobody will hit on you even on the internet.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options

We should start a new site called: www. myfitnessdontbemypalortalktomeorbotherme.com. . !
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    But excuse the ONE PERCENTERS (myself) who separates to two agendas and within 15 HOURS shockingly observed others didn't.

__Sno1FaBL.gif
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    We're NOT all here for the same reasons.
    Unless everybody is here to drool over their Friends List and have depraved fantasies; then they're definitely not here for the same reasons that I am. :smokin:

well then WE are here for the same reasons.
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww I ruffled some feathers......didn't even know it would be that serious.......really? Well luckily I have not been on here for 24 hours and have learned the true atmosphere.......let me show you how much I don't give a damn....it's called create a new damn page and say the hell with this crap and do my life......which clearly many of you don't have because you are going off on some bull.....please remember every single one of you CHOSE to respond.......which meansssssssssss you allowed something you easily could have ignored (which thousands DID on 'this post) it but DID NOT.....so in order for the post to stay alive......YOU GUYS brought it to life......so try again. Coming after a faceless poster who will create another page and go into obscurity is pointless......as a matter of fact I think I'll create another page and go off on myself on this post and have you fools agree with me and disagree.......yeah I'll do that on my downtime........oh the irony. You have no idea if I'm doing that now......ok.....bye bye Msdnice......hello......Ireallydon'tgiveadamnifyoufindloveonthestreetorinternetiwillnevermeetyousoitsnotthatdeep

they-see-me-trolling-o.gif
  • MrsFowler1069
    MrsFowler1069 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    1) Fifteen messages from one weirdo don't count.

2) Rage quit prediction for the win (here's your cookie, BrainyBurro)

3) 99% of the behavior you are complaining about happens in Chit-Chat, Fun, and Games and PM's, so you really can choose whether it affects you at all.

4) You can only change your name once, unless you want to change your contact information, too. You're not going to want to do that once you've been tracking for a while. Maybe this time, relaaaaaax.

ETA: I skipped several pages here, so it may have already been noticed, but 50 posts in the first day? Methinks....well, you know....
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    They say people who use MFP are 3 times more likely to find a relationship. Lol.

A good relationship with food, you mean? :laugh:
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww I ruffled some feathers......didn't even know it would be that serious.......really? Well luckily I have not been on here for 24 hours and have learned the true atmosphere.......let me show you how much I don't give a damn....it's called create a new damn page and say the hell with this crap and do my life......which clearly many of you don't have because you are going off on some bull.....please remember every single one of you CHOSE to respond.......which meansssssssssss you allowed something you easily could have ignored (which thousands DID on 'this post) it but DID NOT.....so in order for the post to stay alive......YOU GUYS brought it to life......so try again. Coming after a faceless poster who will create another page and go into obscurity is pointless......as a matter of fact I think I'll create another page and go off on myself on this post and have you fools agree with me and disagree.......yeah I'll do that on my downtime........oh the irony. You have no idea if I'm doing that now......ok.....bye bye Msdnice......hello......Ireallydon'tgiveadamnifyoufindloveonthestreetorinternetiwillnevermeetyousoitsnotthatdeep

TY♥ тнαηкվօմ! ❀ βԼƐֆֆїɳɠֆ
    ❀ ρєα¢є ❀ հɑքքìղҽʂʂ ❀
    ☆҉‿↗⁀☆҉☆Ӏօѵҽ
    ☆҉↘‿↗⁀☆҉
    ɑղժ☆҉‿↗⁀☆҉☆
    ℓιgнт☆҉↘‿↗⁀☆҉ ❀
    Եօ վօմ :o )
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    This is weird. A couple hours ago, I was not the OP on this thread.
  • cleotherio
    cleotherio Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    That's weird. For me, I'm the OP of the thread, and there were no other posts under me. When I posted this morning, it was about 5 pages into the thread.
This discussion has been closed.