Ummmmm is this E harmony (fitness)?

Options

Replies

• PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    bacon-1024x754_zps85120231.jpg

Ok Everybody calm down and have a pieces of Bacon... Go ahead you'll can have 2, There is plenty to go around.... :drinker:

<~~~~~~ Will flirt for bacon
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry. How exactly does what others do impact YOUR weight loss? :huh:
  • RuleFive
    RuleFive Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    tumblr_ls3e8g4YJs1r1y6mko1_500.jpg
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    and Deactivated. How do you expect to get a date if you deactivate?

tumblr_m6h8h6439G1rwcc6bo1_400.gif

LOVE this gif! :flowerforyou:
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    OP deactivated..............must have found a date
  • LuvDarkChocolate
    LuvDarkChocolate Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    bacon-1024x754_zps85120231.jpg

Ok Everybody calm down and have a pieces of Bacon... Go ahead you'll can have 2, There is plenty to go around.... :drinker:

I think I love you
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    please remember every single one of you CHOSE to respond.......which meansssssssssss you allowed something you easily could have ignored (which thousands DID on 'this post) it but DID NOT.....so in order for the post to stay alive......YOU GUYS brought it to life......so try again.

Apparently does not understand how a forum works...
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    please remember every single one of you CHOSE to respond.......which meansssssssssss you allowed something you easily could have ignored (which thousands DID on 'this post) it but DID NOT.....so in order for the post to stay alive......YOU GUYS brought it to life......so try again.

No, see, whoever is going to force her to go on dates with people from the site also forced her to post this thread.

It's a conspiracy.
  • DaniettaF
    DaniettaF Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    What the hell was all that about?!
  • RuleFive
    RuleFive Posts: 880 Member
    Options

tumblr_ms5cvuHgJu1qzkkr1o1_500.gif

tumblr_lxye1lp5Fp1rnye5to1_500.gif
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options

No, see, whoever is going to force her to go on dates with people from the site also forced her to post this thread.

It's a conspiracy.

aspartame is probably behind it.
  • jpbgrad98CHANGED
    Options
    A new forum topic with a similar name, by a user with a similar name, in exactly:

cdnew.gif
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options

I'm thinking someone went on one of the Bang, Pass, etc threads and too many people Passed on her. Or perhaps some dude flirted with her and she started making wedding plans. Then saw him flirting with someone else, and now his pet rabbit is boiling in a pot on his stove. I am sure she will be back. Look for the first anonymous new profile that posts on here with the same complaint.

Ahhh, what a way to wake up on a Friday morning. I need more coffee.
  • socrates02
    socrates02 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Who cares if we meet someone on here we are all adults! Mine your business!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

It's a conspiracy.

aspartame is probably behind it.
    Or possibly Big Pharma.

Or the oil companies.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options

to paraphrase Shakespeare... "it was a tale. told by an idiot, full of sound and fury. signifying nothing."
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    OP deactivated..............must have found a date
    Obviously her PRIORITY was not to lose weight with support after all...
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Yep - I want friends who are encouraging and on here for the right reasons.

Not I. I just want friends who are hot.

In all seriousness, if you're interested in someone who is goal-oriented, into fitness, and not a total moron, they're fairly easy to find on here. The MFP rulers love idiots and allow them to freely self-identify, an opportunity of which said idiots take full advantage. So the people who are always getting their posts deleted and their wrists slapped ... there's a good chance they are really intelligent, highly motivated, and very successful at this fitness thing. They're easy to spot.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    I would like to thank everyone who posted a pic or gif. My response folder is now a little larger. :heart: :drinker:
    happyfeels_zps758afd83.gif
This discussion has been closed.