Replies

• RuleFive
    RuleFive Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    You're already complaining after 24 hrs. Oh boy! :yawn:

I'm not complaining. Hi.
  • jpbgrad98CHANGED
    Options
    hello......Ireallydon'tgiveadamnifyoufindloveonthestreetorinternetiwillnevermeetyousoitsnotthatdeep

I don't think MFP allows usernames that long...
  • Absonthebrain
    Absonthebrain Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    It's not a dating site? I'm outta here in that case.

walking-gorilla-o.gif

Super funny!!
  • dropdeadgreggie_
    dropdeadgreggie_ Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Two years ago I met the love of my life here, several of my MFP friends have too, they're even getting married.

It's going to happen when you put like minded people with similar goals in the same proverbial room.

Was I looking for it? No. It just happened.

Just do you and let everyone else worry about themselves.
  • JamieM8168
    JamieM8168 Posts: 248 Member
    Options

I'm not complaining. Hi.

How you doin
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww I ruffled some feathers......didn't even know it would be that serious.......really? Well luckily I have not been on here for 24 hours and have learned the true atmosphere.......let me show you how much I don't give a damn....it's called create a new damn page and say the hell with this crap and do my life......which clearly many of you don't have because you are going off on some bull.....please remember every single one of you CHOSE to respond.......which meansssssssssss you allowed something you easily could have ignored (which thousands DID on 'this post) it but DID NOT.....so in order for the post to stay alive......YOU GUYS brought it to life......so try again. Coming after a faceless poster who will create another page and go into obscurity is pointless......as a matter of fact I think I'll create another page and go off on myself on this post and have you fools agree with me and disagree.......yeah I'll do that on my downtime........oh the irony. You have no idea if I'm doing that now......ok.....bye bye Msdnice......hello......Ireallydon'tgiveadamnifyoufindloveonthestreetorinternetiwillnevermeetyousoitsnotthatdeep

i see a "rage quit" in your NEAR future.

:bigsmile:
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww I ruffled some feathers......didn't even know it would be that serious.......really? Well luckily I have not been on here for 24 hours and have learned the true atmosphere.......let me show you how much I don't give a damn....it's called create a new damn page and say the hell with this crap and do my life......which clearly many of you don't have because you are going off on some bull.....please remember every single one of you CHOSE to respond.......which meansssssssssss you allowed something you easily could have ignored (which thousands DID on 'this post) it but DID NOT.....so in order for the post to stay alive......YOU GUYS brought it to life......so try again. Coming after a faceless poster who will create another page and go into obscurity is pointless......as a matter of fact I think I'll create another page and go off on myself on this post and have you fools agree with me and disagree.......yeah I'll do that on my downtime........oh the irony. You have no idea if I'm doing that now......ok.....bye bye Msdnice......hello......Ireallydon'tgiveadamnifyoufindloveonthestreetorinternetiwillnevermeetyousoitsnotthatdeep
    pib.jpg
  • Miss_Meliss86
    Miss_Meliss86 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    What in the world? People use this to find dates? Heck.....I'm trying to lose weight with support....not find someone to stress me the hell out and trigger my emotional eating.... Geez! Get your priorities right. Wow!

Someone's got their panties in a bunch this morning. Who the hell cares what others do? You're on here to lose weight with support. Congrats. So are a majority of us. Don't go raining on our parades just because we happen to find some other great things through here too! :angry:
  • jollyjoe321
    jollyjoe321 Posts: 529 Member
    Options

I'm not complaining. Hi.

How you doin

Why does everyone do this quote?! Referencing anything in particular? ;p
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I have a life. I'm trying to distract myself from the mindnumbing task I'm currently working on at my desk job. This is entertainment and you're very good at providing it.

Also, you used "irony" wrong. Is your name Alanis?
  • Miss_Meliss86
    Options

You posted in a public forum. Expect responses. Duh
  • dakotanak
    dakotanak Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    hahaha love that... the Donger
  • jollyjoe321
    jollyjoe321 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    What in the world? People use this to find dates? Heck.....I'm trying to lose weight with support....not find someone to stress me the hell out and trigger my emotional eating.... Geez! Get your priorities right. Wow!

Someone's got their panties in a bunch this morning. Who the hell cares what others do? You're on here to lose weight with support. Congrats. So are a majority of us. Don't go raining on our parades just because we happen to find some other great things through here too! :angry:

This.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

What's it to you what other people use this site for?

Also, most of the flirting is just banter. Who are you to determine what someone's priorities are and whether they have got them right?. Not everyone has your issues and many people use the social aspect of the site to help, not hinder, as it seems like you are saying it does to you. You don't want to join in, then don't.

BTW: you chose to make a ranty judgmental post about other people on this site, after 24 hours of being on here. Don't get all butthurt when you get responses you do not like and try to turn it back on them or pretend that it's others have issues. It's your issue, not theirs.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    nobody cares op.

This thread is only still alive because of the gifs.
    -Ugly-Animal-Preservation-008.jpg
  • Miss_Meliss86
    Options
    Too. early. for. this.

Can I have your number? KIK? Facebook?

You can have mine!! :love:
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Clearly, if you have nothing better to do than post a topic complaining about WHAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE DOING, you have the issue.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options
    Two years ago I met the love of my life here, several of my MFP friends have too, they're even getting married.

It's going to happen when you put like minded people with similar goals in the same proverbial room.

Was I looking for it? No. It just happened.

Just do you and let everyone else worry about themselves.

^^yep. Two of my friends who met on here just got married a few months ago.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options

Ironic post is....
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Yes I am.....I just signed on for THE FIRST TIME EVER.....yesterday at 8pm.....I am highly jealous after signing on a don receiving 15 messages from weirdos.......I am very jealous. You got me. White flag.......really?
    There is a quote button at the bottom of each comment...It would be easier to understand who you are talking to if you used it.:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.