1 year, 130 pounds, and a belt

Options

Replies

• Sarah_LM
    Options
    Thats fantastic, you look great! And its so inspirational, with all those things going on in your life that you could have used as excuses not to lose weight, but you did it anyway! Brilliant message to people like me that sometimes let life get in the way of losing weight!
  • Jlennhikes
    Jlennhikes Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Wow! So impressed! You look beautiful!
  • beckademic
    beckademic Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Here's the bottom line: start today. Right now. Forget about what you ate for breakfast or lunch earlier today or earlier this week. Put down that unhealthy snack. Every breath is a chance to make a better choice. So start right now and make the next right choice.

I needed this today. I have had some bad slip ups this week. Thanks!
  • Shari325
    Shari325 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Wow! Wizbeth1218, you look great and have an amazing attitude.
    I am almost 5" taller than you, my starting weight was about 20# higher than yours, and our goal total loss is close also.
    You inspire me to keep at it and one day I will be posting success pictures too.

Shari
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Beth - i am totally stoked to have had you as my REAL Life thinspiration on my FL!!
  • barbie3000
    barbie3000 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Absolutely moving and profoundly inspirational. Thanks for sharing this!
  • brandy66763
    Options
    Outstanding & Inspiring!!!!!!! You look amazing!!!! God Bless you & your kiddos! As a mom of a special needs child & regardless of how severe its a full time job alone!!!
  • Bossred25
    Options
    Awesome, simply awesome! So needed to read this... no excuses just hard work!!!! Congrats to you!
  • islander029
    islander029 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You are totally amazing! Thank you for sharing your story and inspiration with us. Congrats!
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    I'm totally impressed by the physical transformation. You look fabulous. But I'm even more impressed by your emotional and mental resilience. You rock!
    this. I'm in awe of your resilience.
  • One meal at a time, inspiring. Way to go! And I saw myself in the mirror with the excuses too. No more excuses.
    Congrats!
  • springsmomto3
    springsmomto3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look simply amazing.....congratulations to you! It's stories like yours that keep me coming back to this message board..searching for motivation. Thank you for sharing it!
  • FixIngMe13
    FixIngMe13 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Yes... YES! Excuses won't get results. You look great! And I love the shorter hair on you.. not everyone can pull off that cut, but you pulled it off beautifully!!! Congratulations on your loss....and thank you so much for sharing. :flowerforyou:
  • FixIngMe13
    FixIngMe13 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    "Here's the bottom line: start today. Right now. Forget about what you ate for breakfast or lunch earlier today or earlier this week. Put down that unhealthy snack. Every breath is a chance to make a better choice. So start right now and make the next right choice. "

Word!

DOUBLE word!!!!
  • rwstoneman1
    rwstoneman1 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    :D well done!
  • Becca_Smith1552
    Options
    Amazing change... congrats!! :smile:
  • glowgirl14
    glowgirl14 Posts: 200 Member
    Options

I work a full-time job and 2 part time jobs. I have 5 kids. One of my kids has pretty intense special needs and requires round-the-clock skilled care. We're broke and we live paycheck to paycheck. I have never ever been healthy. I am genetically predisposed to being overweight. I had a horrible childhood. I went through a messy divorce. I'm a food addict.

I. LOVE. THIS.

No excuses...ANYONE can do this.

You look amazing, and your attitude is even more enviable than your figure. Kudos. : )
  • ashandstuff
    ashandstuff Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That’s a huge success!
  • 1yoyoKAT
    1yoyoKAT Posts: 206 Member
    Options

Here's the bottom line: start today. Right now. Forget about what you ate for breakfast or lunch earlier today or earlier this week. Put down that unhealthy snack. Every breath is a chance to make a better choice. So start right now and make the next right choice.

But you can decide today to take your life back. Right now you can make the next right choice. You can.

Great thoughts and great results! Well done! Thanks for sharing!
  • JamericanBoy
    JamericanBoy Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I love the MFP community! Thanks for your comments, messages, feedback, and encouragement. It means the world to me and it's one of the big reasons I've been able to stay committed to this new way of living.

I always felt like a failure because everyone said "One day at a time" was the key, but I couldn't even make it through one meal or one snack without making a bad choice. It wasn't until I realized that I didn't have to tackle an entire day that I finally felt like this whole life makeover was manageable.

The truth is that I may have made over my entire life, but I do it one tiny choice at a time.

Thank you, friends! :)

You ROCK, Lady!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!