1 year, 130 pounds, and a belt

Options

Replies

• bluesy8899
    bluesy8899 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for your post, you are so inspiring!
  • jollyjoe321
    jollyjoe321 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work, and I think you could get even tighter jeans than that by the look of it! ;)

Well done!
  • kennyh475
    Options
    Wow, I just joined MFP, I've got about 80 pounds to lose. Your success story is the first one I've read. Congrats on a fantastic turnaround!

Ken
  • Tesh25
    Tesh25 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Congrats and you are an inspiration! I completely understand about being broke and living paycheck to paycheck. Way to go!
  • farniente8
    farniente8 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Amazing and inspiring. Thank you for sharing your story.
  • pinkgumdrop123
    pinkgumdrop123 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    this has to be one of the most motivating posts!! Congrats!! you look awesome!
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    No excuses, you ARE fantastic! So inspiring!
  • ElizabethMKE
    ElizabethMKE Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are such an inspiration to me! Thank you so much for sharing your story and keep up your great attitude and amazing work!
  • sheltony
    sheltony Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I want to keep your post in my pocket to pull out whenever I stumble. YOU ARE AMAZZING....thank you so much for sharing your story.
  • losesmilelive
    losesmilelive Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome work! very inspiring :)
  • fitbyfaith75
    fitbyfaith75 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You rock!!! I am a mom of 6 and your story encourages me in so many ways. Keep up the good work and thanks 4 sharing.
  • IndianPrincess8888
    Options
    Great job !!
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Xtinesky
    Xtinesky Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and inspiring! Thank you for your beautifully written message. If you can do it with 5 kids and the challenges that you face, so can I! No more excuses!
  • kuntreeboy
    kuntreeboy Posts: 9 Member
    Options

Here's the bottom line: start today. Right now. Forget about what you ate for breakfast or lunch earlier today or earlier this week. Put down that unhealthy snack. Every breath is a chance to make a better choice. So start right now and make the next right choice.

I love this.

:flowerforyou:

Ditto. Great job!
  • kuntreeboy
    kuntreeboy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Ditto. Great job.
  • tjphelps73
    tjphelps73 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Great Work - One day at a time and one meal at a time.

Eat to Live not Live to Eat is my motto!
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!! CONGRATS TO YOU! :)
  • doitforabby
    doitforabby Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • cmoreno65
    cmoreno65 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    "Here's the bottom line: start today. Right now. Forget about what you ate for breakfast or lunch earlier today or earlier this week. Put down that unhealthy snack. Every breath is a chance to make a better choice. So start right now and make the next right choice."

I LOVE this and I LOVE your attitude! Nice job on the weight loss. You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!