• itsfruitcake
    itsfruitcake Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Can't stop laughing at this:

bigger-chest-muscles.jpg
  • mortuseon
    mortuseon Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Also: what's with all the 'guys like this so don't worry' 'guys hate plastic surgery so don't get it' posts?! She could be concerned about her boobs simply because of personal appearance prefs. It's not all about pleasing others y'know
  • crazybookworm
    crazybookworm Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I hate to say it, but you may be doomed. I went from a 40 DD to a 36 B.

Sorry! :ohwell:
  • slim4health56
    slim4health56 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    You are all great - and a few of you are very funny! Just as an FYI, I'm not giving up on the weight loss, and I'm certainly not concerned about what others think, and surgery isn't for me (no judgment here, just not my thing). I totally agree that being healthy is more important, but I was still hoping to keep SOME of the girls! If I have to go back to shelling out the big bucks for a bra that fits pre-weight gain (small boobs, large rib cage), then so be it. I am thinking of giving them a farewell party, but haven't worked out the details but I'll be sure to include BYOB(boobs) on the invitation! Of course, my guests might find me in the garage doing bench presses! :wink:
  • Italiano7
    Italiano7 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I managed to have shapely breasts by giving my credit card a good workout at the plastic surgeon's office.

Haha me too but i paid CASH! :glasses:

<
    so jealous!:wink::wink: its on my list.
  • mortuseon
    mortuseon Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Totally agree...having to buy a whole new set of bras is the worst. Can't even alter the damn things...
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    omg i cant wait to lose my so called boobs! i use to be small chested and loved it!!
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    If you find the answer, email me ASAP.

I went from busting out of a DD, to a loose D. By the time I'm done, it'll probably be a B or C. THAT makes me sad. I like my fun bags. I've had them since 5th grade! I was a C cup in 5th grade... I can't go back to that, I just can't.

Yeah. Becaue having a B-cup is just horrible. I don't know how I've lived for the past 20 years.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    So many sad lost boob stories here :sad:

BUT: if guys can get boobies like these through chest exercises, we should be able to do the same, right? RIGHT??

Edit: not sure I want nipples that point vertically downwards though... :laugh:

how-to-lose-man-boobs.jpg

Weight lifting CAN improve your bust. I've breast fed 3 children. My boobs looks as good as they ever have, if not better.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/955124-what-weight-lifting-does-for-small-boobs
  • lunaflora
    Options
    I knew going into this what my natural size was and what I might look like. As a teen I was this size. Do u know your natural size or remember what size u were when u were lighter? I lost mine :-/ makes me sad but I can't change it without surgery. At 260# I was a large D now at 150# an A

I hope u have better luck w yours then I have :flowerforyou:
    Same here. The bright side? It helps keep me looking young. I'm short with a small chest so people assume I am not fully matured. At almost 34 yrs old I am frequently mistaken for being in my teens. That is sort of cool. And working out is so much easier. Go to VS and find a great bra. I wear their yoga bras, helps fill out my figure at the gym. I won't get plastic surgery. I have a daughter, and I am not sure about the sort of message getting fake boobs would send to her. I know, as a female, she will be given those messages about her natural body not being good enough, obviously she will notice my padded bras, but surgery is a different story.
  • funkyspunky872
    funkyspunky872 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    After losing 150 pounds, my boobs don't even fill an a cup anymore...
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Also: what's with all the 'guys like this so don't worry' 'guys hate plastic surgery so don't get it' posts?! She could be concerned about her boobs simply because of personal appearance prefs. It's not all about pleasing others y'know

I agree with this 100%. I don't know why it matters "what a guy likes" or "hates".
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I went from spilling out of my DD bra to fitting nicely in my DD bra.
  • _firecracker_
    _firecracker_ Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    There is only two ways: one is plastic surgery.
    The second is to have a guy massage them every night.

Those are the only ways.

When's the next available appointment? I'm in desperate need of your services!

Meh. I'm a small A cup...but I have an extremely shapely *kitten*. And that I earned through lifting heavy and toning up. So one loss led to an awesome gain. Besides, I can always buy a padded bra! :P
  • ithina
    Options
    Bench press and flys help make your pecks bigger, which helps your boobs appear bigger/perkier.

I don't know how I'll look when I get more weight off, but my boobs keep growing even with my weight loss so far. I'm thinking it's due to the birth control I'm on. When I started taking it I was an A.. now I'm between a D and a DD. I'm hoping that as I slim down they'll grow at the same rate and hopefully I'll maintain the same cup size I am now. I'd be happy with a C if they did decided to shrink a bit. I'm the only one I know who's had this side affect though, and it's not a listed side affect, so I wouldn't get your hopes up and start trying different pills.
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    they're going to disappear before your eyes. So might as well post pics before they do.

This made me giggle.

OP, I feel the same way. I keep reducing in breast size when what really needs to still go is my thighs. I am going to have to start pricing chicken cutlets and water filled bras at this rate :/
  • snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options

I agree with this 100%. I don't know why it matters "what a guy likes" or "hates".

Because men like to think their opinion has sway over our own. Remember, men like a no make up natural look, so you best get perfecting your make up 'no make up' look right away :laugh:
  • Amanojaku
    Options

Because men like to think their opinion has sway over our own. Remember, men like a no make up natural look, so you best get perfecting your make up 'no make up' look right away :laugh:

The OP Post is "Help me save my boobs!" Men have a interest in boobs, so men cannot have an opinion anymore? I was trying to give helpful insight into a male perspective. People think the way they look is unacceptable, unpleasing, not beautiful based on stereotype and yes what other people judge them to look like, which of course affects there own self image. I was trying to help dispell those misconceptions and perhaps allow some to be more comfortable with who you they are. If you really want to get all the plastic surgery available, wear all the makeup, all the latest fashions then do it. Just be true to yourself when you ask why?
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options

The OP Post is "Help me save my boobs!" Men have a interest in boobs, so men cannot have an opinion anymore? I was trying to give helpful insight into a male perspective. People think the way they look is unacceptable, unpleasing, not beautiful based on stereotype and yes what other people judge them to look like, which of course affects there own self image. I was trying to help dispell those misconceptions and perhaps allow some to be more comfortable with who you they are. If you really want to get all the plastic surgery available, wear all the makeup, all the latest fashions then do it. Just be true to yourself when you ask why?

The OP wants to like what _she_ sees in the mirror. Your opinion is interesting and maybe even noteworthy, but entirely secondary. Today it's guys, tomorrow it's popular girls. Whereas, Ideally, it should be about what the actual sensible and well adjusted person wants.