Help me save my boobs!

Options
1235»

Replies

• VoicelessRide
    VoicelessRide Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Yes I agree "... the best breasts are always the ones you are allowed to play with "
  • cingle87
    cingle87 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Do manboobs count? because im sure as hell can't wait to get rid of mine.

But so answer the OP question boobs are boobs to men, big or small aslong as we get to play
  • ThatOperaGirl
    ThatOperaGirl Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Before I lost weight, one of my distinguishing features amongst my group of friends was my 12DD chest. Since I've gone down 14kg, my boobs have gotten smaller ... but then again, so have my hips, my legs, my tummy, my arms, etc. I feel like I've stayed well enough in proportion, but I have gotten a few comments (all from women, interestingly enough) lamenting my loss of boobage.

That said, I went bra shopping the other day and actually bought bras that fit properly for the first time since before I lost weight. I'd tried to buy new bras a few times, but always got incredibly frustrated because I couldn't figure out my new size. I thought I might have gone down to a 10C or 10D, but the band on a 10D felt completely unsupportive and the underwire on a 10C cut into the side of my breast. Everyone recommended that I try a smaller cup size or lengthen my shoulder straps, but both those things only made the bras more uncomfortable. Eventually, I found a store that stocks bras with a size 8 band and tried one on ... what do you know, an 8DD fit me great :smile: Yes, the physical cup size on an 8DD bra is smaller than that on a 12DD, but as far as I'm concerned, it proves what I've felt all along -- my boobs are smaller, but they're more pert and still nicely in proportion to the rest of me :smile:

TL;DR -- I'm totally fine with my boobs getting smaller because the rest of me is smaller too, and all it took to get me feeling 100% confident about my chest again was figuring out what my new bra size actually is so I can buy underwear that is comfortable, supportive, and flattering.
  • igotabulletproofheart
    Options
    No way around this other than the F-Cup cookie. (Google it. :wink:)

When you lose the weight they'll still be proportional to your body so it'll be fine.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    If it helps, try to think of the positives - small breasts are so much more comfortable, it's so much easier to exercise, you can get good bras from most shops (unless you have a tiny back of course) for reasonable prices, and you can sleep on your front!

I went from a 34G to 28DD with ~29kg loss (still sounds big but these puppies are tiny and flat lol - not sure how they're a DD). A good bra gives me some shape and a little cleavage, but what I really love is not having to wear a bra at home anymore, or for low impact workouts like yoga. Seriously, the convenience, and the way the rest of my body looks, more than makes up for it!

A 36B will have a bigger cup than a 32D, I've only just recently worked this out, confused me for so long lol
  • itsfruitcake
    itsfruitcake Posts: 146 Member
    Options

A 36B will have a bigger cup than a 32D, I've only just recently worked this out, confused me for so long lol

Wot? How's that possible (considering a B cup is quite a lot smaller than a D in general...) ?

All this bra stuff is witch craft.
  • JamericanBoy
    JamericanBoy Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Hey.. If this gets rid of my little man boobs and under arm fat, sign me up! :grumble:
  • slim4health56
    slim4health56 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Before I lost weight, one of my distinguishing features amongst my group of friends was my 12DD chest. Since I've gone down 14kg, my boobs have gotten smaller ... but then again, so have my hips, my legs, my tummy, my arms, etc. I feel like I've stayed well enough in proportion, but I have gotten a few comments (all from women, interestingly enough) lamenting my loss of boobage.

Thanks for this reminder about proportion - all I can see right now is the boobs disappearing without much loss from the belly (yet). Thanks again!