Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m8st85oIf21r6gk4zo1_400.gif

I like socks.

Me too :happy:
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    And next on Jerry Springer we meet the husband and the wife where the wife discusses how OP failed to ruin the couples life by being delusional.

Stay tuned. Don't go anywhere.

ETA: just kidding. She's totally jealous of you because in her heart (and yours) she knows that you're better than her and can fulfill the void her thigh gap just can't fill so her hubby needs your "curves"

LOL

I used to have a friend that thought all her neighbors were *****y to her because their husbands lusted after her...but I knew they were *****es to her because she was the type of woman who *thought* all their husbands were lusting after her. In other words, she was delusional and full of herself. In reality she was not particularly attractive (just in her own mind).
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Maybe she is not looking after him properly? Men usually cheat for two reasons:

1) their needs are not being met
    2) they are notch carvers.

If you don't get this under control it may end badly.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    just because you find her hot, doesn't mean she feels that way, especially if he is doing nice things to/for you and maybe not giving her the same attention? You never know what is going on in someone else's world, without asking. Also, hot girls can be insecure, too.

Theres an entire industry based on them. Also, without them, I'd be stuck with ugly girls and... eww!
  • AdriMinus80
    Options
    And next on Jerry Springer we meet the husband and the wife where the wife discusses how OP failed to ruin the couples life by being delusional.

ETA: just kidding. She's totally jealous of you because in her heart (and yours) she knows that you're better than her and can fulfill the void her thigh gap just can't fill so her hubby needs your "curves"

LOL! I love it! I You're hilarious...

OMG.... It's hard to understand things when you're suppose to be the ugly one and she's suppose to be the hot one. SOCIETY.
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    just because you find her hot, doesn't mean she feels that way, especially if he is doing nice things to/for you and maybe not giving her the same attention? You never know what is going on in someone else's world, without asking. Also, hot girls can be insecure, too.

Theres an entire industry based on them. Also, without them, I'd be stuck with ugly girls and... eww!

Can't have that happen.....
  • pinkledoodledoo
    pinkledoodledoo Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing that her husband's admiration for your self-confidense has come up at home either because she has also noticed it or because she has a lack of self-esteem despite her looks and he compared the two of you... as men are pretty good at saying just the wrong thing when trying desperately to say the right thing.
  • AdriMinus80
    Options

LOL! I'm a wife to a man too, so I know how it feels.... I think men look at other women just because they like NEW things. My husband does it too. I understand and it sucks but then again he better not be going over there fixing tea for no other beotch or THIS will happen!!!
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I think I'm more concerned by the fact that you're not reporting your time properly and therefore stealing from the company. That you come in late and take time off and he just lets you do it. That to me is more serious than his wife shooting you evil looks.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

Can't have that happen.....

Exactly. Which is why anytime I see a hot chick saying "I'm alone and nobody would date me" I usually suggest they develop some sort of daddy issue.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    Options
    So you listed off a bunch of things that her husband did that are inappropriate (stealing from the company in the form of hours, upping your salary by a lot, extra super special attention that is outside the scope of the normal boss-underling relationship), and you're wondering why she doesn't like you?

Just because a woman is hot doesn't mean she's stupid. And just because you view everything that has transpired as appropriate doesn't mean that any of this is appropriate for him to do. These sorts of things could get him fired. And you too. Any wife, no matter what she looks like, would be understandably miffed. Honestly, I don't think you view his actions as appropriate at all. The smart, rational woman in you knows his behavior isn't above board. The woman in you who is flattered by the attention, however...
  • Rosannajo88
    Rosannajo88 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I doubt this is about you as a person and more because you are female. If he's smarmy enough to flirt with colleagues at work then can you imagine what he may be getting up to outside of work? She may have recently found out about an infidelity and will be threatened by any woman, especially ones who he is doing all these little favours for. If I were her I would not be your biggest fan either. Maybe ask her if she is okay and put a stop to his special treatment. A little female solidarity goes a long way.
  • AdriMinus80
    Options
    This is hilarious.

"Hi, I'm flirting with my boss, and we're trading bennies back and forth. I don't understand why his wife is getting mad at me. Why is she so mean?"

roflcopter

LOL... Seriously! I DO NOT flirt! It's funny though .... I am a respectful person and have always treated him as nothing else but my boss. I don't even like talking to him because he makes me nervous. If I knew I was flirting then I wouldn't take my time to ask what the hell do you guys think she's thinking or he's thinking.... I'm a grown woman, not a young girl looking to hook up with no anyones husband here. I have ALWAYS taken my job so seriously and NEVER once thought about dating anyone in the same office as me. NEVER have and NEVER will. But you don't know me so it's okay to jump to conclusions.....

I love your humor! lol.....
  • AdriMinus80
    Options
    1311620085836.gif

OMG I'M CRACKING UP!!!!!!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    This is hilarious.

"Hi, I'm flirting with my boss, and we're trading bennies back and forth. I don't understand why his wife is getting mad at me. Why is she so mean?"

roflcopter

LOL... Seriously! I DO NOT flirt! It's funny though .... I am a respectful person and have always treated him as nothing else but my boss. I don't even like talking to him because he makes me nervous. If I knew I was flirting then I wouldn't take my time to ask what the hell do you guys think she's thinking or he's thinking.... I'm a grown woman, not a young girl looking to hook up with no anyones husband here. I have ALWAYS taken my job so seriously and NEVER once thought about dating anyone in the same office as me. NEVER have and NEVER will. But you don't know me so it's okay to jump to conclusions.....

I love your humor! lol.....

let me ask this, if the roles were reversed and your husband were the boss and doing those things your boss does for you for someone else, how would you feel?
  • AdriMinus80
    Options

LOL

I used to have a friend that thought all her neighbors were *****y to her because their husbands lusted after her...but I knew they were *****es to her because she was the type of woman who *thought* all their husbands were lusting after her. In other words, she was delusional and full of herself. In reality she was not particularly attractive (just in her own mind).

Dude, I so know I'm not half as attractive as she is. I act confident to gain respect but inside I'm like... damn I need to lose that fat roll! lol... I am so not like that.... I don't get many men to look at me that's why this guy just shook me up a bit.
  • wjstoj
    wjstoj Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    This is hilarious.

roflcopter

HA !!:laugh:
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options

I like socks.

Me too :happy:

I :heart: this gif :laugh: