JEALOUS & HOT WIFE

Options

Replies

• LumpySpacePrincess1
    Options
    Men are as ever confused about women.
    Ask a man why he has beef with you and he'll explain himself.
    Ask a woman and she'll put on the shrill Stepford voice of denial. "Nooooo, of course I don't hate you! Omg what would make you think that?! Friends forevah!"
    Or she'll call you a scantily clad wh*re and vow to skin you alive. It all depends. It's either lies or psychotic honesty.
    image_zpsa5f8b659.jpg
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    So you listed off a bunch of things that her husband did that are inappropriate (stealing from the company in the form of hours, upping your salary by a lot, extra super special attention that is outside the scope of the normal boss-underling relationship), and you're wondering why she doesn't like you?

Just because a woman is hot doesn't mean she's stupid. And just because you view everything that has transpired as appropriate doesn't mean that any of this is appropriate for him to do. These sorts of things could get him fired. And you too. Any wife, no matter what she looks like, would be understandably miffed. Honestly, I don't think you view his actions as appropriate at all. The smart, rational woman in you knows his behavior isn't above board. The woman in you who is flattered by the attention, however...

Absolutely agree with what Ginger says here.

I do know if you both worked for me, today would be your last day. You both are stealing from the company.
    That is not cool, its called fraud.

Totally inappropriate behavior on both your part for the work place.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    And next on Jerry Springer we meet the husband and the wife where the wife discusses how OP failed to ruin the couples life by being delusional.

Stay tuned. Don't go anywhere.

ETA: just kidding. She's totally jealous of you because in her heart (and yours) she knows that you're better than her and can fulfill the void her thigh gap just can't fill so her hubby needs your "curves"

LOL

I used to have a friend that thought all her neighbors were *****y to her because their husbands lusted after her...but I knew they were *****es to her because she was the type of woman who *thought* all their husbands were lusting after her. In other words, she was delusional and full of herself. In reality she was not particularly attractive (just in her own mind).

Catsgotreal.jpg
  • LumpySpacePrincess1
    Options
    image_zpsfb394ac0.jpg

So entertained right now it's not even healthy.
  • toni_myers0915
    toni_myers0915 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I feel like this is a desperate for attention kind of post. Come on here, brag about how big and curvy and confident you are and about how your hot boss does all these favors for you, ask what to make of it and then sit back while everyone cuts down his hot wife for being not as confident and tells you how much better fat girls are than skinny ones. You're a married woman flirting with a married man and you want a thumbs up? His wife has every right to be a ***** to you and hopefully she's being one to him too at home.

^^^^ what she said ^^^^^^
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    This is hilarious.

"Hi, I'm flirting with my boss, and we're trading bennies back and forth. I don't understand why his wife is getting mad at me. Why is she so mean?"

roflcopter

LOL... Seriously! I DO NOT flirt! It's funny though .... I am a respectful person and have always treated him as nothing else but my boss. I don't even like talking to him because he makes me nervous. If I knew I was flirting then I wouldn't take my time to ask what the hell do you guys think she's thinking or he's thinking.... I'm a grown woman, not a young girl looking to hook up with no anyones husband here. I have ALWAYS taken my job so seriously and NEVER once thought about dating anyone in the same office as me. NEVER have and NEVER will. But you don't know me so it's okay to jump to conclusions.....

I love your humor! lol.....

Let's see, maybe it's not flirting. What is a more appropriate term for "developing an emotional relationship?" Also, he's allowing you to steal from the company, but is not getting *anything* in return? How serious do you take your job if you are stealing from the company?

Color me incredulous.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    The dude got drunk and told his wife he wants to recruit you for a threesome. .
    HAHAHAHA. Probably.
  • VeganLexi
    VeganLexi Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I just wouldn't give a crap and I'd keep letting boss man make me tea and let me be late. As long as you're not "returning the favor" in an inappropriate way, carry on. Enjoy the perks.

Yep.
  • KokowithaK
    KokowithaK Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I feel like this is a desperate for attention kind of post. Come on here, brag about how big and curvy and confident you are and about how your hot boss does all these favors for you, ask what to make of it and then sit back while everyone cuts down his hot wife for being not as confident and tells you how much better fat girls are than skinny ones. You're a married woman flirting with a married man and you want a thumbs up? His wife has every right to be a ***** to you and hopefully she's being one to him too at home.

Was just about to post something similar. It's irritating to see everyone cut the 'hot' and 'skinny' woman down and post about how she's either jealous or insecure. Not all attractive people are low-esteemed b*tches with daddy issues. Some are independent, successful and just as confident if not more so, than you (they don't all have issues).

What if this isn't even related to how he's been treating you? For all you know, you ripped a big one in her space and she's offended. Just sayin.
  • bannedword
    bannedword Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Why do you care what his wife thinks about you? I don't get it.
  • VeganLexi
    VeganLexi Posts: 960 Member
    Options

Was just about to post something similar. It's irritating to see everyone cut the 'hot' and 'skinny' woman down and post about how she's either jealous or insecure. Not all attractive people are low-esteemed b*tches with daddy issues. Some are independent, successful and just as confident if not more so, than you (they don't all have issues).

What if this isn't even related to how he's been treating you? For all you know, you ripped a big one in her space and she's offended. Just sayin.

I love your tattoos!!
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you and the Mrs. need yo talk.
    He might have told her he is infatuated w/you.
  • 4daluvof_candice
    4daluvof_candice Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m8st85oIf21r6gk4zo1_400.gif

LMBO!!!! at ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

But honestly, I wouldnt give a
    !!! Shhh, Haters are here to guess what....HATE so let them do their damn Job and you do yours, which is being FAB!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    This is hilarious.

"Hi, I'm flirting with my boss, and we're trading bennies back and forth. I don't understand why his wife is getting mad at me. Why is she so mean?"

roflcopter

LOL... Seriously! I DO NOT flirt! It's funny though .... I am a respectful person and have always treated him as nothing else but my boss. I don't even like talking to him because he makes me nervous. If I knew I was flirting then I wouldn't take my time to ask what the hell do you guys think she's thinking or he's thinking.... I'm a grown woman, not a young girl looking to hook up with no anyones husband here. I have ALWAYS taken my job so seriously and NEVER once thought about dating anyone in the same office as me. NEVER have and NEVER will. But you don't know me so it's okay to jump to conclusions.....

I love your humor! lol.....

Let's see, maybe it's not flirting. What is a more appropriate term for "developing an emotional relationship?" Also, he's allowing you to steal from the company, but is not getting *anything* in return? How serious do you take your job if you are stealing from the company?

Color me incredulous.

So many people have made sooo many assumptions here. You don't know that he hasn't been authorized to give her these privileges. The OP sees them as special privileges, but he may well be completely within his authority, and could probably do the same for any of his employees. The $5 raise might be something that everyone is entitled to after they are released from a training or probationary period. Maybe her boss hasn't extended himself to her any farther than professionally necessary. Bringing her coffee might be the only real gesture in this whole story that could lead the OP to draw the conclusions about their relationship.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Honestly, she may have simply decided she doesn't like you all that much and doesn't want to go out of her way to be nice. I wouldn't worry about it, either way. Just do your job.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

Unless he has openly admitted that he has feelings for the OP, the "hot wife" has no reason to be jealous or hostile towards the OP. The OP hasn't done anything to illicit that response from her, therefore her hostile actions are proof of her insecurities... not the fact that she's "hot" (presumably).
  • 4daluvof_candice
    Options
    I'm guessing that her husband's admiration for your self-confidense has come up at home either because she has also noticed it or because she has a lack of self-esteem despite her looks and he compared the two of you... as men are pretty good at saying just the wrong thing when trying desperately to say the right thing.

So TRUE!!!!! yeah the subject of you came up in thier home some how....lol
  • 4daluvof_candice
    Options
    So you listed off a bunch of things that her husband did that are inappropriate (stealing from the company in the form of hours, upping your salary by a lot, extra super special attention that is outside the scope of the normal boss-underling relationship), and you're wondering why she doesn't like you?

Just because a woman is hot doesn't mean she's stupid. And just because you view everything that has transpired as appropriate doesn't mean that any of this is appropriate for him to do. These sorts of things could get him fired. And you too. Any wife, no matter what she looks like, would be understandably miffed. Honestly, I don't think you view his actions as appropriate at all. The smart, rational woman in you knows his behavior isn't above board. The woman in you who is flattered by the attention, however...

TRUE^^^^^^:wink:
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    My advice to you is to find somewhere else to work. There is no way this can end well for you. Your married boss is lying about your work hours, giving you raises you haven't earned, bringing you tea when you're sick. There's no way you think he's just being "nice" to you.

And you obviously enjoy the attention he's giving you, whether it's because you're into him or you just like the fact that a man with an allegedly hot wife would be so "nice" to you, with the big curvy body. If you didn't enjoy it, you wouldn't be on the Internet bragging about it. You also wouldn't have branded his wife as "jealous" or be wasting brain cells trying to psychoanalyze her response to her husband's completely inappropriate workplace treatment of his subordinate.

Seriously, find another job. It may feel good now, but this is a disaster waiting to happen.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options

Absolutely agree with what Ginger says here.

I do know if you both worked for me, today would be your last day. You both are stealing from the company.
    That is not cool, its called fraud.

Totally inappropriate behavior on both your part for the work place.

Whoa fraud? What about this is fraud?

I had a boss that gave people paid time off for good work or before a long-time demanding project. She also gave her employees 2 paid -half days to use one summer, just for the hell of it. I call that a good employer who knows a happy employee is a good worker.

Seriously, if you didn't sleep with him or do anything inappropriate then just ignore her. If she is upset that her husband is flirting with you, that is their problem, not yours.