What is your Non-Scale Goal?

Options

Replies

• DymonNdaRgh40
    DymonNdaRgh40 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    6 pack abs for me!

I like my size right now though so it's frustrating because I'll have to lose more weight and body fat to get it.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    to be able to fit comfortably (with room to spare) in any booth at any restaurant anywhere!

This was mine! I think I have achieved it, but honestly I am surprised not more is mentioned about this on MFP!
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Feel and look sexy. Wear sexy outfits without feeling uncomfortable.
  • beaches222
    beaches222 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of jeans I am waiting to get in. I just cannot wait!
  • kramalicious
    Options
    My goal is to get my hourglass figure back, and lose few dress sizes in the process. Plus, to be lifting heavy in "the boys'" weight room and be able to do pullups and pushups to keep up with the guys in my gym..
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    34-25-36
  • KMiYong
    KMiYong Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    My big goal is a. be healthy :3 b. have lean, long and beautiful muscles, flat stomach, and a pair of hot legs to show off! oh and be able to get into nice dresses, ya know :P
    another thing I really wanna achieve is finally, first time in my life, see myself thin, see my hourglass shape that's ben hiding there all these years, and feel pretty..
  • brookielaw
    brookielaw Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I am registered for the Spa Girl Tri on 5/10/14.
  • Patzycakes
    Patzycakes Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Slowing down my resting heart rate (my resting heart rate is where most people get to while working out). For some reason my doctor seemed to see that as a problem and I don't want to take any medication to slow my heart. So, I am trying the old fashioned way!

We're in the same boat. My "resting heart rate" is too high (sounds better than I appear to have weight related high blood pressure in my case.

So yup, doing it the old fashioned way because I also don't want to take medication.
  • haniipop
    Options
    Hm. Other than becoming smaller, it's to lessen my heart rate, do a 9 minute mile, decrease my belly fat, and get a smaller face. Most of all though, I just want to feel more comfortable in my own body. (' :
  • amandatapar
    amandatapar Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    1. fitting into a size 8 jean
    2. fitting back into my wedding ring
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    To exercise more & like it & fit into nicer brands of clothes.
  • spoiledpuppies
    spoiledpuppies Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Never thought I'd say this out loud (or on an online forum), but to get into a size 6. SIZE 6--what?!?

I lost about 50 pounds 10 years ago and got to a size 10. I was perfectly happy with that. Gained a bit to go up to a 12, bordering on 14 (really just gained about 10 pounds max, but not working out, etc.). Just started MFP two months ago, and my size 10s are loose, and actually a couple of size 8s that I have fit well. I definitely have more to lose and MFP makes things so much easier for me that I realized today that size 6 is possible. That is not something I would have ever thought or even set as a goal.

Seeing all of the success stories on here helps too. I just kind of never thought I could be a size 6, but I see people who have lost a lot more than me and are tiny now. It makes me realize that I can do it too--I've been the only thing holding me back.
  • Pbgrl04
    Pbgrl04 Posts: 129
    Options
    mine right now is to fit into a size 9 jeans right now im like a 14-15. and to be able to wear fit tight shirts! I don't care what the scales looks I just want to not have to wear baggy clothes to hide everything!
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Getting back to a 32" waist, without love handles, would be nice. I'm under 5' 8" so that shouldn't be impossible. . . you'd think. :grumble:
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    A flat stomach.
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Size 6/8 dress/jeans.
    Tight fit bod that shows that I workout, lol.

21525558.png
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    Live a long and healthy life like my grandmother, who was mowing her own lawn until well into her 80's and could still beat me at any card game until well past 95.
  • momzyvee
    momzyvee Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I don't have a scale and don't want one. At my age I know I will never have a flat stomach, but one that I can tuck into some "Spanx" would be nice. I measure my bust, waist and hips once a week and am looking for a steady reduction. So far so good :)
  • TMLPatrick
    TMLPatrick Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Never really thought about it that much... here's a few:

- Complete C25k (this week)
    - Run a 5k (this fall)
    - 5 minute plank (january)
    - Run a 10k (spring)
    - Wear a size L t-shirt
    - 100 pushups in a single set