mmipanda Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    1. Complete C25K
    2. Be able to do an unassisted pull-up
    3. Do Stampede or Tough Mudder
  • SalishSea
    SalishSea Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    My non-scale goal is to continue fitting into my "7 For All Mankind" $200 dollar jeans. With NO muffin top. I love those jeans and I look good in them!
  • justlast
    Options
    complete all of the physical fitness requirements that the government job i'd like demands.

other than that - tough mudder/10k.
  • lovinmyselfagain
    lovinmyselfagain Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    A flat belly, no back fat, and to get rid of all the jiggle in my thighs, *kitten*, and arms.
  • JcMey3r
    JcMey3r Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    A 6 pack, Want to feel comfortable taking my shirt of this December(Summer in South Africa)
  • pandorakick
    pandorakick Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Built some muscle, as I'm currently looking rather scrawny. I'm working towards a bulk this fall/winter.

Squat 1x BW, SLDL 1.5x BW. I'm currently at 0.56 and 0.93 x BW for these exercises, so I'm almost at my 1x BW goal for SLDL.
  • MrsFowler1069
    MrsFowler1069 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Great topic - and some great replies!

To be healthy, fit, and strong for myself and for my family. Not one but about a million NSGs, but ultimately about way more than the scale, so I'm going with it.

To be pain-free (or at least in less pain). I am sort of oldish. lol

To have a progressive exercise program including both cardio and lifting.

To be comfortable in my body again, in any chair or booth again, in my jeans again, in my life again...

To have fewer clothes in my closet, but to love the ones that are left.
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I have a few:

1) Reduce my blood pressure back to a normal range! So far its dropping! :)
    2) To complete a 5K without having to stop and walk.
    3) To be able to cross my legs comfortably, at this point I have to practically hold my leg to keep it there!
    4) To have my kids see me get healthy and want to join (so far they have done this as they are joining me in the couch to 5K program, week 2 this week and so far they have said only good things about wanting to continue).
    5) Be able to shop with my soon-to-be-stepdaughter in NON-PLUS SIZE shops/sections!
    6) I'd love to be able to wear a size 12 or even 10. I haven't been below that since college, so I don't know if I could or not now that I'm almost 40, lol, but that's what I'd LIKE.
    7) To comfortably wear jeans that DO NOT have stretch in them or elastic waists to be COMFORTABLE.
    8) I love fashion, but can't wear most of the stuff because of my belly making me look pregnant when I'm not, so to be able to wear the stuff I like.
    9) Be able to wear a dress without wearing spanx crap underneath. ;)
    10) To see my collarbones again, I haven't seen them since 1996! lol

Told you I have a few! lol
  • XxAngry_Pixi
    XxAngry_Pixi Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I have a few.

-be able to walk 10 km in one hit. (Nearly there, managed 9.08 yesterday)
    -To be able to do a chin up
    -to finish c25k
    -to be able to lift my son into bed, currently I have to sit on the end of the bed, lie down and roll him off me.
    -to be toned fit and beautiful
    -this one is a bit silly, but I would love just once for my husband to come to ME to get a jar opened, not the other way around.
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    What's your non- weight goal? Meaning- forget the number on the scale? Is it a dress? Pants size? 6 pack abs?

Mine was to fit into a pair of jeans that I did get into this morning! Now, I'm after the 6 pack abs! :)

Wooooooohooooooo!!!! Doesn't it feel great?!?!
    BTW, I love the quick roll over... Goal 1: Met Goal 2: Set! Sounds just like me.

My non-scale goal is to reach 20% body fat.
    And perhaps I'm just dreaming here, but I'd like to do so AND maintain what little curves I have :blushing:
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I already got into jeans one size smaller than my goal, and they look great. I don't think I want to go down another size. My main goals have to do with badassery:

Qualify to be intermediate in Krav maga when qualifiers come back around
    GOAL bench press (1x5): 150
    GOAL squat (1x5): 225
    GOAL deadlift (1x5): 300
    GOAL OHP (1x5): 110
    GOAL barbell row (1x5): 110
    GOAL pullups: 10
    GOAL 5k: 25 minutes
    GOAL Body fat %: 20ish
  • LumpySpacePrincess1
    Options
    I want to buy a pair of Levi's! (NOT plus sized).
  • RedheadHen
    RedheadHen Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    First I want to fit into the jeans I got 2 years ago. I rocked those jeans!
    I'd like to look better for pictures.
    Lose the rolls round the middle.
    Finish C25K - I got all the way and stopped when I had TWO days to go. Ugh.
  • admegamo
    admegamo Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    To have an awesome lab report when I go to the doctors next week. (Last labs showed that I'm pre-diabetic)
  • fitmusiclifeviola
    Options
    To all the unassisted pullup folks, I would HIGHLY recommend this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRznU6pzez0

I have used it, as has my wife.

--
    My goal is to maintain, and get to know my appetite/habits well enough that I can not track and stay at same weight. I should probably put a time limit on it, let's start with 2 weeks. Superceding goal is to maintain, however, particularly over the next year with my first child on the way.

Another goal, a bit of a fuzzy one, is to have lots of energy and feel I can be very active.

Another goal, is to become a 4.0 tennis player, although my sub goal is to first beat a 4.0 tennis player, once!

Another goal is to do 8 pullups, for 3 sets.
  • brighteyes1967
    Options
    To be happy bunny with what I see in the mirror :wink:
  • sgould625
    sgould625 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I want to be considered average and not overweight.
  • Aleyria
    Aleyria Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    -For my thighs not to be such close friends
    -To not cringe when I see a picture of myself
    -To be strong
    -To feel sexy in my birthday suit