• tex43
    tex43 Posts: 229
    Options
    Sunday - 0
    Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 0
    Wednesday - 10 Miller light
    Thursday - 0
    Friday - 12 Miller light or at least that is the plan anyway!
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Friday night and I'm not drinking... and today I bought my first pair of size 8 (uk) trousers since I was a teenager.
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    So, is it bad that I looked at my remaining calories after dinner and decided that I needed to go to the gym so I could have a couple of beers? I guess it's motivation, right?
    Chatting with the ladies counts as exercise right?
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Friday night and I'm not drinking... and today I bought my first pair of size 8 (uk) trousers since I was a teenager.

YEAH for abstinence and looking good
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Just cracked my first piss water beer.. but it tastes soooo good. I haven't had a drink I believe since last Sunday. lol... ya know before I typed that out if felt like a lot longer.. Made me think well wait, that's only what.. 4 days? 5 depending on how everyon looks at it. While I'm off to enjoy quite a few.. Have a good night all..

ps tomorrow we're going to our a la carte day at the zoo.. 25 restaurants.. and a wine tent. oh yea, it's on.. I wish lol. Family outing tomorrow.. but mommy can have one or 2 right? 2 would be like a double scoop ice cream!? :drinker:
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    Sunday = 0 drinks
    Monday = 0 drinks
    Tuesday = 0 drinks
    Wednesday = 3 glasses of wine
    Thursday = 1 glass of wine
    Friday = 3/4's of a vodka lime/3 glasses wine.

I was supposed to go larger, but whatever :indifferent:

10 beer?
    try 20+ vodka soda
    or 13 Jack Daniels
    or 3/4's BOTTLE of Glenlivet

now that is drinking!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Sunday = 0 drinks
    Monday = 0 drinks
    Tuesday = 0 drinks
    Wednesday = 3 glasses of wine
    Thursday = 1 glass of wine
    Friday = 3/4's of a vodka lime/3 glasses wine.

I was supposed to go larger, but whatever :indifferent:

10 beer?
    try 20+ vodka soda
    or 13 Jack Daniels
    or 3/4's BOTTLE of Glenlivet

now that is drinking!

That would be a wicked night:devil: :sick:
  • mamaturner
    Options
    Pam I gotta try your vodka drink.. it sounds yummy and refreshing. I work with the cutest older gentlemen who always drinks Perrier (he's from Austria, he's so cute I love him lol.)

I ended up having only 1 beer last night and went to bed.. waking up at 4:30 is taking it's toll, at least I only do it 2 days a week (in 2 weeks it'll be up at 3:30 for 4 days) Who the hell gets married on labor day weekend?? we have 9 freakin wedding cakes to get done and deliver so I'm kinda in charge of the bakery.. AH!

A la Carte at Milwaukee zoo today, SUPER EXCITED! Gonna fine the wine tent asap!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Thursday, 5 beers and 3 margaritas
    Friday, 6 glasses of wine

My God, it's only Saturday

I have the "Great Urban Scavenger Hunt" in downtown Minneapolis tomorrow that starts out in a bar at 1:00 in the afternoon with my drinkin' BFF...who knows what kind of trouble we'll get in or even finish...could be ugly
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Thursday, 5 beers and 3 margaritas
    Friday, 6 glasses of wine

My God, it's only Saturday

I have the "Great Urban Scavenger Hunt" in downtown Minneapolis tomorrow that starts out in a bar at 1:00 in the afternoon with my drinkin' BFF...who knows what kind of trouble we'll get in or even finish...could be ugly

Hey Kim, my daughter is moving to your area in a week. she works for US Bank and is transfering from Las Vegas to Eagan(she wants to live somewhere with seasons having grown up in the desert) I am worried about her finding a place and all but I will cope. probably with the help of lots of wine.

so no drining yesterday. other than lots of water. I still feel really out of sorts, my body can really tell that I abused it camping. I have a deck warming party to attend today and I am just not feeling it.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Hey Kim, my daughter is moving to your area in a week. she works for US Bank and is transfering from Las Vegas to Eagan(she wants to live somewhere with seasons having grown up in the desert) I am worried about her finding a place and all but I will cope. probably with the help of lots of wine.

Ha, "a deck-warming party"...sounds like a reason to drink

If she is looking to buy property, tell to be careful in Eagan because of all the planes...a lot of them fly directly over Eagan...I live in Woodbury, MN...it's East side of St. Paul....10 miles from the WI border; yep, we're right next to the cheese heads

My hubs supports US Banks network thru Verizon Business...small world
  • yvonnej1
    Options
    No alcohol last night or tonight which makes a week alcohol free :happy: Mind you seeing as I am off work it's not really that good as I am planning to make up for it during the week
  • yvonnej1
    Options
    Oh boy did that first mouthful of chilled semillon chardonnay taste amazing, so much better for not drinking for a week :happy: the question is can I stop before I drink the whole bottle?
  • mamaturner
    Options

If she is looking to buy property, tell to be careful in Eagan because of all the planes...a lot of them fly directly over Eagan...I live in Woodbury, MN...it's East side of St. Paul....10 miles from the WI border; yep, we're right next to the cheese heads

Hey now, I take that as a compliment! :bigsmile:
  • mamaturner
    Options
    A la carte day at the zoo yesterday... 1 pinot grigio, 3 (I thought 2 hubs said 3) prosecco's, 1 blue moon.. dinner= 1/2 bottle prosecco..

lots of food involved yesterday, but luckily we just snacked and shared.
  • nisijam5
    Options

he, he:devil: I saw a t-shirt today at the scavenger hunt that said "Imagine, Wisconsin doesn't exsist" University of MN:tongue:

Alright, my lushness has reared it's ugly head again...4 days straight on...lots of martinis, I mean, lots:love:
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was out of control: 2 shared bottles with a girlfriend, 1/2 bottle at dinner, then at home later another 2 glasses.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    okay the vacation week is over. :cry:
    :happy: Today is a new day and it is a new week and I am in control!
    :mad: I WILL NOT drink until Friday. :mad:
    I have done this before and I know I can do it again. :drinker: :drinker:

Does this sound convincing?:noway: I hope so 'cuz I really need some convincing.:tongue:
  • mamaturner
    Options

he, he:devil: I saw a t-shirt today at the scavenger hunt that said "Imagine, Wisconsin doesn't exsist" University of MN:tongue:

Alright, my lushness has reared it's ugly head again...4 days straight on...lots of martinis, I mean, lots:love:

That's hilarious considering nearly all my high school graduates went to UMN, hence the shirt! lol