yep - so:
    Mon: 0 drinks
    Tue: 0 drinks
    Wed: 0 drinks
    Thur: 0 drinks
    Fri: 0 drinks

Don't think it's been that long since my last pregnancy.:smokin:

Wow that is good going, putting me to shame :blushing:

well, I broke it tonight with about a bottle and a quarter! :drinker: :drinker: chin-chin!

I've missed you....:drinker: :drinker:
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Well I've managed 3 days without any alcohol, time to celebrate my achievement with a couple of glasses of wine tonight I think :laugh: :drinker:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    I quit after a giant 32 oz beer last night...I don't know if that's a success or not
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    yeah, well, I was close to 2 btls last night, so I said I better turn in before I look for a fight with someone :devil:
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    shared 2 bottles with my mom last night.. pinot grigio (it was ok) and a terrific moscato! (my new fav!)... currently sucking down some bud select..

Congrats on those resisting temptation.

Kim- if ya think about it 32 oz isn't soo bad..

Pam- next time I'll come help ya :wink:
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    I finished off at least two bottles of red last night. and I ate party food at a house warming. And I just didn't care. it was good and spicy and yummy!
  • yvonnej1
    Options
    I've had roast dinner today and dessert and 4 glasses of wine but I just want to eat!! Why am I usually satisfied with my dinner but now I've eaten more I feel more hungry? Just to add to my torture my ex hubby is round and is working his way through a pack of salt and vinegar pringles. I love salt and vinegar pringles, I'd just be happy licking the flavour off them but I must resist. My rule since I started MFP was no crisps (chips)...I must be strong.... I was supposed to be having a good week to try and lose a bit more body fat but I'm sure not heading in that direction :cry:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I've had roast dinner today and dessert and 4 glasses of wine but I just want to eat!! Why am I usually satisfied with my dinner but now I've eaten more I feel more hungry?

I hate the nagging hunger...ugh...good luck
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    I'd just be happy licking the flavour off them but I must resist.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    too good for words.

I wasn't going to drink yesterday, but we went out for dinner and had 2 bud light lime (as an aside, highway robbery! They charged 6.25$/beer!!!) Back at home I said, one glass to finish off the bottle from yesterday - well, that lead to opening another.

SO, reset button pushed.:ohwell:
  • yvonnej1
    Options
    Snap. My will power took a holiday last night. Once I hit my 6th glass of wine just eating one pringle seemed a great idea...it was closely followed by another...then 5..then I decided seeing as the pack was nearly empty I might as well finish them off. It seemed a great idea at the time so I couldn't be tempted by them again today! Oh dear :cry:
  • rjadams
    Options
    wow what a horrible eating weekend. too much salty fried crap:mad: . (I really did enjoy it at the time):tongue:

I am so glad it is Monday and so like Pam said:drinker: "Reset button pushed":drinker:

I have got to get this back under control! :noway:

WE CAN DO THIS!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Yvonne, you usally have great will-power!!! One night is OK!!! Blame the wine!!!

Sunday, no alcohol

I have to be much better this week, I probably had nearly 25 drinks this past week...goal will be less than 15

Damn holiday weekends...
  • surlydave
    surlydave Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Miss me? My friend who was visiting me this weekend just sent me this link. I think I added 20 years to my life just this past weekend.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/08599201433200
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Miss me? My friend who was visiting me this weekend just sent me this link. I think I added 20 years to my life just this past weekend.

Take a look at your liver enzymes and let me know how they're doing....
  • surlydave
    surlydave Posts: 512 Member
    Options

Pass. I'll live in denial thanks!
  • yvonnej1
    Options
    No alcohol tonight and I had a great workout at the gym earlier. Think it must have been the pringle power :bigsmile:
  • nisijam5
    Options

Good plan...that's what I do
  • yvonnej1
    Options

Good plan...that's what I do

Unfortunately for me my ignorant bliss is about to be shattered. My Doc made me have a blood test as I've been on painkillers for my back on and off the last year, wasn't expecting it when I went. Just hope my good efforts at trying to stick to only drinking at weekends have paid off.
  • nisijam5
    Options

Unfortunately for me my ignorant bliss is about to be shattered. My Doc made me have a blood test as I've been on painkillers for my back on and off the last year, wasn't expecting it when I went. Just hope my good efforts at trying to stick to only drinking at weekends have paid off.

Dang, they got you....docs are sneaky like that
  • rjadams
    Options
    Monday = 0 drinks.:happy: