8-11-10 7.04 miles
    8-12-10 1.57 miles
    8-17-10 2.32 miles
    8-21-10 3.49 miles
    8-28-10 9.31 miles
    8-29-10 3.95 miles
    8-29-10 3.26 miles
    8-31-10 5.88 miles

Total: 39.42 miles SO CLOSE! :sad: I thought I went far enough, but now that I'm in and its dark outside I'm not going back out to do that last bit. Darn it! :grumble: Oh well! I'm happy that I fit in 39.42 miles this month! I've been so busy & I have so many other workouts & classes at the gym that I just can't fit it all in! I'm gonna try to fit it in again next month!
  • StuAblett
    StuAblett Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    Total: 39.42 miles SO CLOSE! :sad: I thought I went far enough, but now that I'm in and its dark outside I'm not going back out to do that last bit. Darn it! :grumble: Oh well! I'm happy that I fit in 39.42 miles this month! I've been so busy & I have so many other workouts & classes at the gym that I just can't fit it all in! I'm gonna try to fit it in again next month!

Close enough IMHO.

I did not reach my goal of 500km in August, honestly it was a bit of a long shot, but now I've reset my goal for September for 300km, I should be able to reach that.

So is everyone on for September, should we start a new thread? :bigsmile:
  • singfree
    singfree Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    I'm ready for a September challenge. I hope the people who start the challenge will continue to report. It's more fun with a lot of people participating.

My grand total was 375 miles (600 km) for the month of August.
  • StuAblett
    Options
    I'm ready for a September challenge. I hope the people who start the challenge will continue to report. It's more fun with a lot of people participating.

My grand total was 375 miles (600 km) for the month of August.

Impressive!

An average of 20 km a day is darn good!

I'm hoping for about half of that :drinker:
  • StuAblett
    Options
    Well my part came in for my bike, the space I've been waiting for so I can install my new rear wheel!

I finished up my deliveries and then went to the bike shop, got the part and I also noticed that they have the Power Bar brand of energy bars and jelly drinks, so I picked up a couple to put in my bag for when I go on longer rides, hoping not to "bonk" again :embarassed:

I took the LONG way home so I got in 12km for the day :drinker:
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    :happy: SO is there a new thread for September???? :happy: