Yep, I'm an enigma like that.
  • doc19822
    doc19822 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I know this will proboly shock some of you...but I was a stoner
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    My HS didn't have "groups"... it was a smarty pants school and everyone was a lazy geek. :tongue:
  • Via_14
    Via_14 Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    Initially apart of the nerd group lol then later when i dropped out and joined back i was apart of what they called "bollywoods" coz we were bunch of sub continental guys and girls :laugh:
  • fitmom07
    fitmom07 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I got along with all groups, but I guess my "main" group would have been the preppy group since I actually hung out with them outside of school as well.
  • drgmac
    drgmac Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    Geek/odd ball
  • NinjaMaid
    NinjaMaid Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Nerd/band geek
  • jaysonhijinx
    jaysonhijinx Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Started as a geek then after a punch up at school ended up hanging out with trouble makers.

By the end of high school I'd say I was a jock and part of the popular clique (how? NFI...) but still was open about my geekiness especially my love of gaming and computer tech. And stuff like Magic the Gathering.

You could say I was a little confused.
  • sheppeyescapee
    sheppeyescapee Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Geek/Nerd crowd mostly but I played a fair amount of sport so also had friends in the sporty groups too.
  • Red_Scorpio_www
    Options
    Dance, karate kids :D
  • cactusyogi
    Options
    Hm, I was a mix of things. I was a 'scene' kid for a bit. Yeah, I went through that stage. >.<
    For the most part, I was just a dork :3 I was very shy and quiet in school and focused more on school work.
    Outside of school, I was a lot more outgoing.
  • gluteusassimus
    Options
    I was that weird kid in high school. I dressed like a hippie half the time, didn't talk, and wrote all the time. And during lunch, my friends and I would have debates over which was better; Marvel or DC.
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options
    Definitely the geek of them all. Although I was also good in sports and debate.
  • NH_Norma
    NH_Norma Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    leftover - still am but now I'm liking that.

RIGHT!! Wish I could have appreciated it more at the time. :)
    I was definitely not a "joiner" and was more likely to be an office aid or library aid then join a club.
  • maggie16sweetxoxo
    maggie16sweetxoxo Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Popular girl whos misunderstood
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Other.
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    All of them except for drama but knew everyone in the drama club lol
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    band geek
  • iRun_Butterfly
    iRun_Butterfly Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Kind of a dorky leftover. I went to a very small school...30 kids in my class so we all kind of hung out in some way or another. I wasn't athletic but a few of my friends were, smarter than average but not really "honors" smart, but a fair few of my friends were...I just kind of fell somewhere in the middle.
  • danger2oneself2
    danger2oneself2 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I was that stoner/dude that talked with and got along with just about everyone in all the cliques. I really miss school it was so entertaining!....I went to a really small school with the "cool guys" being the redencks and hicks because farming and hunting was cool where we're from.....I think I got along so well with everyone cause I'm a part time nerd/intellectual also a huge part of me loves the outdoors and hunting and weight lifting/ sports and that gave me something to relate to the preps/hicks/country boys and girls