What group were u in at High School

Options

Replies

• Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    I was an all rounder. I hung out with everyone at some stage. I still have a wide variety of people that I hang out with. If I liked your personality, I didn't care what group you were in :smile:
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    The "skater/grunge" group. It was the 90's. I wore nothing but flannel and combat boots.

Same here
  • TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Nerd or Geek! :bigsmile: Still am to this day at uni...
  • TheRealOrson
    TheRealOrson Posts: 1,415 Member
    Options
    I drifted between a few groups. I was friendly with everyone and went my own way, so I was accepted among the cool kid/surfer dudes, sometimes I'd chill with the girls and also spent some time with an "inbetweener" group of "not cool but not nerds either" kinda guys.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I was in high school 1991-1995, so the "ideal" age to be the grunge-alternative girl I was. Think flannel and lace up moccasins and Sonic Youth t-shirts, ridiculously long brown hair flattened perfectly straight. Most of my female friends were more rocker chick or gangsta-types though. And I dated the gamut from jocks, skaters, to stoner/metalheads. Good times.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I was part of the theater in my high school and I also hung out with the punks/goths/stoners/metalheads. I was one of the only goths in my high school.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Popular, but I wasn't a snot and was generally nice to most people.
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Total punk...still am. :P
  • SwitzEngine
    SwitzEngine Posts: 3,418 Member
    Options
    I was good in sport, often sent out in class, never did my homework but succeeded.
    Once the accounting teacher told me not to come back when I didn/t have my homework. So from this day on I went straigt to
    the coffee when we had accounting.

I passed my bachelor and worked in accounting , that's ironic
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    All up and down the "social" scale.
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,039 Member
    Options
    Band, drama & Debate mostly
  • thehka
    thehka Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I was probably a leftover too. I tried to be in with everyone but not everyone wanted me in with them hah. I mostly was in leftovers/metal heads friends wise. I was a cheerleader with the popular girls (ugh) and was on yearbook for 2 years but neither did much for my social status hahahl. Four years I would never care to relive again.
  • AniXmaL
    Options
    Nerd / Outsider.
  • southpaw211
    southpaw211 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Gah, high school sucked so bad. 20 years and I still have clear memories of how sucktacular it was.

I'm going to go with the "nobody/outcast" group. I had a few friends, we were weird. Didn't really have any other friends, not sure if people didn't like me or if I didn't give them the chance to decide whether they liked me or not. No groups as I'm fairly introverted, don't like to be social, suck at sports, all that. I played piano but not at school. At school I existed. Phew, so glad those years are over! Wouldn't repeat them again for anything.
  • Donald_Dozier_50
    Donald_Dozier_50 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I was in no particular group or click. I did my own thing that did not involve drugs or drinking. I never got bullied at all, for some reason people were afraid to mess with me even though I never really gave the reason to be. Only was in one fight in school but it lasted about an half a second and was over with the guy that attacked me realizing it was a very dumb move. As my parents taught me, never look for a fight but if one finds you, WIN,
  • misssophieleigh
    misssophieleigh Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    in my first high school i didn't have enough friends to actually be in a group but i was definitely in the theatre/choir nerds.

my second high school was definitely the artsy people. theatre kids, artists, musicians, etc...
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    Jock.
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    I starred in 5 sports, and was on my high school's quiz bowl team and finished 2nd in my class. I also had a bass boat and a truck and fished most weekends.

I had no group, I just did what I wanted and loved it.
  • Loasaur
    Loasaur Posts: 125
    Options
    I would say Nerdy-Leftover. I only had a very small group of friends (maybe about 5 or 6) that I always hung out with and everyone else would bully us. I was still friends (or should I say, I was "civil") to some of the popular girls and they always asked me for help with stuff (projects, homework, studying, etc.) even though I wanted to claw their eyes out.