Options

Replies

• IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    band dork by way of twirling a flag.
  • sammniamii
    sammniamii Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I was the "outkast" from the Outcasts - the one that even the "off" kids avoided (I either scared them or just didn't give a crud about making friends)

Read books all the time, was a PC nerd, played D & D in the library....
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Athlete...and let's remember, if you are not an athlete you should still be an athletic supporter...
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    Geeky jock...I got pretty much straight A's (a couple of B's), did ROTC, was in honors classes, etc. I also played football, swim team, and was 3rd in the state in the 100 meters at one point for track and field. I was a total nerd, but cool at the same time...it was a strange dichotomy...still kinda is.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Got good grades. Played sports. Never was in a "group". Had one best friend during HS and one girlfriend. Graduated. Joined the Marines and never went back.
  • samammay
    Options
    band dork by way of twirling a flag.

Good girl. :-D
  • kckBxer396
    kckBxer396 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Erm..I'm not sure. Is intelligent creepy loner an option? I made fantastic grades, took plenty of dual credit college courses. I had plenty of friends,but was totally fine being alone. I was pretty shy,stared at my feet a lot, and almost never smiled,but (even now) people mistake that for anger or thought I was scary.

So,let's see the weird chick with too much eyeliner, plaid clothing,and pyramid jewelry that punched people in the face. I weighed about 115 pounds,but guys started trouble with me. I don't mean flirting, I mean picking a fight to "put me in my place/embarrass me" (yeah...seriously). Fortunately, I wasn't all talk and had no problem breaking someone's nose. haha

Now, I've calmed down a lot....and my butt is way too big for anything that I would actually like to wear. haha
  • SailorKnightWing
    SailorKnightWing Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Band geek, but honestly we didn't have cliques so much as groups of friends. No one was ever really excluded from any other group on purpose, we all just gravitated toward those who shared our interests. It helped that half of our football players and cheerleaders were in honors courses and really smart and nice. I was just thinking the other day about how all the popular kids in my high school were popular because they were genuinely nice to everyone and everyone liked them.
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    I ran with a bunch of free floaters. I was pretty much friends with all.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Yeah, "left over" I guess. I wasn't in band, a jock, a stoner, a skater, or anything.
  • treesloth
    treesloth Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    None. really. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wasteoids, dweebies, ****heads — they all adored me. They thought I was a righteous dude.
  • Daws387
    Daws387 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I had friends from a lot of different groups (jocks, marching band, thespians, preps, overachievers etc...) so I migrated frequently...never really had a specific table at lunch. I was heavy into sports and 50 Cent, which my wardrobe reflected. I was pretty much a decent athlete with really good grades lol. Wouldn't have considered myself in the popular group but I was the homecoming king runner-up haha
  • HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    South side never north side :p
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Eh, I talked A LOT and to everyone I met and saw. So I kind of made my own group. So I guess a leftover group.

Just at my senior lunch table I had recruited two of the football players, some stoners, some band geeks, a few goths, some more jocky/preppy people, a couple of nerds, a bi guy, and a chick that couldn't speak a lick of English.
  • NRSPAM
    NRSPAM Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    I started out in the "nerd" group. Kind of made friends with just about everyone later on, once I started to lose a little weight. Lots of acquaintences, but only a few good friends.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    drama geeks!
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    none....i flitted from group to group...fitting in pretty much anywhere I wanted...
  • Jleonra
    Options
    With the popular crowd, I went to an all-female catholic school turned co-ed school, played guitar and soccer. Plaid skirts and horny teenagers on a 5:1 girl:boy ratio population was awesome, best years of my life. :devil:

College was another story though :sad:
  • janessanessa
    janessanessa Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I followed the "grunge" scene for many years, and was always a bit of a loner. Good for me I grew up to be something when a good majority of the nerds and preppies didn't. Take that society that always told me I wouldn't amount to anything. ;)
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    the group that got picked on by EVERYONE else. :mad: i hated HS