Options

Replies

• VeganLexi
    VeganLexi Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I got on with everyone :drinker:
  • jenniferwgarrett3
    Options
    I was all mixed up. Somehow I managed to be captain of the cheerleaders while being a nerdy book worm.
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Whatever kids sat in the library in the mornings and at lunch to avoid human contact. Also, being a girl who played the trombone didn't help, either.

Really hated high school, but enjoyed the heck outta college! Finally joined marching band, made friends, and lost the giant stick up my butt.
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Interesting - hung out with the cheerleaders/drill team but was not on it - hung out with some folks who did drugs but never did them -was in dancing a LOT - did some of the volunteer club stuff and some drama club stuff but wasn't big into it... I was pretty and smart, had lots of classes with the smart geeky kids and did journalism but never hung out with those folks after school. so -- really no clue what group I was in...many groups or none in particular...probably still reflects who I am - lotsa of friends...very few close ones, probably no best friend. I keep thinking one day I will find my best friend...
  • Caddell
    Caddell Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I pretty much hung out with everyone. Just depended on how I felt that day. Life was too short even back then to get clicky with people. I had my core group of friends but got along with everyone.
  • workout_ninja
    workout_ninja Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    the loner who was bullied and had two friends who were also bullied :cry:
  • helenrosemay
    helenrosemay Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    In my school we had A, B and C groups (like A listers) I was in the B group, which was the best. I got along with most in the A and C group. I loved school!!!
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    I'd say stoners but everyone in my high school was a stoner. I went to school in a rich little mountain town and we had nothing better to do.
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    I was a science/math nerd and a cheerleader so I walked the line.
  • sandra80
    sandra80 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    art dept freak! lol that was me!! :D
  • darharmar
    darharmar Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Choir/band (bass) and all things musical. Choir geek mostly:) LOVED it!
  • tzig00
    tzig00 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I was mainly a nerd but had aquaintances in every group. Unfortunately because of that, everyone was also in my business.
  • spatulathumbs
    spatulathumbs Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I ran the Web Design club and had a bad perm, take a wild guess.
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I hung out with the " misfits" most of the time but I got along with everyone and I was the "good girl" of the group lol:blushing:
  • Mcmilligen
    Mcmilligen Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Shy+introverted+weird+creative+nerd= Ultimate art geek!

I usually spent my lunch hour in the art room, drama room/theater, film editing room or was out filming projects with my other 2 or 3 art weirdo friends (whom are still awesome).

:D
  • samammay
    Options
    I was in many groups. I was in the band, my best friend was a football player so I hung out with them, I dated a cheerleader, got my varsity letter in track and was in all the AP classes with the brainy kids.
  • jesseg1989
    jesseg1989 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I was part of the nerd/outcast group. I guess you could call myself and my friends at the time outcasts since we never really fitted in with the other groups.
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Sort of middle of the road group - a bit preppy, a bit rocker - and I was a cheerleader but was not in the popular clique.

And, I drove a 1970 Mustang. Paint a picture? lol

I knew you had some class. Perfect picture :)
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    Auto shop grease-monkeys. I LOVED working on my car.
  • MrsB123111
    MrsB123111 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I was referred to as "popular" or "preppy" because I was on the student council etc... I had friends in all groups, though.