Replies

• Laoch_Cailin
    Laoch_Cailin Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 8"
    Starting weight - 196lbs (14st)
    cw - 166 (11st 12lb)
    gw - 154 (11st)

I'll see how I feel once I get to that gw.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    drabbits3 wrote: »
    I am 44 years old, two kids ages 13 and 15, 5'8" tall and I weigh between 138-140. I lost 20 pounds since June and this weight is manageable. I am way past the age of being able to spend hours and hours working out and managing food--what working mom has that kind of time!?!?! So the 140 is my high mark and I have been able to do it by keeping to about 1200 calories and working out in a reasonable way.

The kind of working mom that makes time and makes it a priority. *shrug*
  • LaarainNYC
    LaarainNYC Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8", currently at 187. I want to get back down to 160. I'm 49 and in peri-menopause which doesn't make it easy.
  • curvesfordays8907
    curvesfordays8907 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and starting at 230 goal is 145.
  • drabbits3
    drabbits3 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I am 44 years old, two kids ages 13 and 15, 5'8" tall and I weigh between 138-140. I lost 20 pounds since June and this weight is manageable. I am way past the age of being able to spend hours and hours working out and managing food--what working mom has that kind of time!?!?! So the 140 is my high mark and I have been able to do it by keeping to about 1200 calories and working out in a reasonable way.

Okay, seriously???
    What I meant is that I AM able to keep to 140ish pounds with a normal amount of exercise and food management. When I was 20-something and had no kids, I could spend hours and hours on myself-exercising, cooking, whatever. Of course I make my food and exercise a priority or I wouldn't have lost the 20 pounds I lost since June 30. And I am setting a much better example for my kids. I don't consider myself on maintenance just yet. The 140 is pretty easy to keep constant plus I look good, so that seems like a reasonable, doable goal for me.
  • groversa
    groversa Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8. I'm currently 180 working towards 155/160. I know that might sound high, but I have a pretty decent hour glass shape that makes my body proportionate. I don't want to lose too much to lose my shape.
  • swoledier_em
    Options
    I'm 5'8/9 and due to the amount of muscle I have, around 145 is a decent area for me. However when i compete in a bikini show I'll probably drop to about 135 or lower depending again on muscle mass, but I'm also pretty small despite the height.
  • holly55555
    holly55555 Posts: 307 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    5'8 and currently 136. I am trying to lose body fat % so I don't know what my GW will be exactly. I'm small framed but probably at about 25% fat. I would like to be at 18%.

I'm currently a size 2 to 4. I used to be 120 lbs and a size 0. I'd like to get down to the 0 to 2 range (which is what size all my clothes are), but with muscle so 120 won't work anymore.
  • analysisfangirl
    Options
    I'm a strong 5'7" and my goal is 118.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    drabbits3 wrote: »

Okay, seriously???
    What I meant is that I AM able to keep to 140ish pounds with a normal amount of exercise and food management. When I was 20-something and had no kids, I could spend hours and hours on myself-exercising, cooking, whatever. Of course I make my food and exercise a priority or I wouldn't have lost the 20 pounds I lost since June 30. And I am setting a much better example for my kids. I don't consider myself on maintenance just yet. The 140 is pretty easy to keep constant plus I look good, so that seems like a reasonable, doable goal for me.

Good for you :)
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    groversa wrote: »
    I'm 5'8. I'm currently 180 working towards 155/160. I know that might sound high, but I have a pretty decent hour glass shape that makes my body proportionate. I don't want to lose too much to lose my shape.

Doesn't sound high to me ...I'm happy at 170 :smile:
  • Marianna93637
    Marianna93637 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8", starting weight was 184 lbs, the highest ever in my life. Right now, about a month later I'm 175.5, still slightly more than the highest weight when I was pregnant. My aim is 145 lbs, that's something I can maintain with some work, might fluctuate up to 149 lbs and still be ok. Couldn't go lower, or keep lower.
  • isitsoro
    isitsoro Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5'9 and currently sitting around 127 lbs. Not sure whether I want to get down to 125 (I've been there before) or stay put, I'm happy with either tbh.