STOP COUNTING CALORIES: EAT CLEAN

Options
15678911»

Replies

• lbrown73
    lbrown73 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Sure this app is great if you want to lose weight quickly but maintaining weight requires you to eat clean.

That's simply not true. Eating clean to maintain weight is NOT a requirement.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    Brb, eating poptart

why did i read this as "popfart"?
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    What is "eating clean"?
    Brb, eating poptart

MMMMMMmmmmmmmm..... so clean......

pop-tarts-gone-nutty-frosted-chocolate-peanut-L-IH15qC.jpeg
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    What is "eating clean"?
    Brb, eating poptart

MMMMMMmmmmmmmm..... so clean......

pop-tarts-gone-nutty-frosted-chocolate-peanut-L-IH15qC.jpeg

mmmmmmmm... "nutty"... my favorite
  • jacobandbether
    Options
    I gained weight eating clean. So now I have to figure out how to eat more natural and stay within a reasonable amount of food. Until I started counting calories, I had no idea that I was eating way too much food. I still want to eat more naturally, but I live in the real world and will not be perfect. Progress NOT perfection!!!!
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Options
    I wish I could do this. But it hasn't happened yet. Not when I ate whatever foods I wanted, not when I ate low carb, and not now that I'm eating vegan, minimally processed (usually if processed at all it's by me through cooking, dehydration, or blending).

I still have to count my calories to lose weight. I'll probably have to still count to maintain. It's true eating vegan or low carb would probably slow weight gain down a little compared to stuffing my face with cookies, but I still have no working gauge to tell me I've had enough for the day.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    If I am not recording every single thing I eat, then I am overeating. Guaranteed. Eating clean or not, I am a glutton.

Same here. I could eat as "clean" as humanly possible. But if food tastes good, I'm gonna keep eating. And eating. And eating. Clean or dirty, I like food and I have to log meticulously.