What are your thoughts on peanut butter??

Options

Replies

• faithfirst
    faithfirst Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter is pure awesomeness!
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I eat way too much of it because it is my favorite food on the planet. Just log it. But it's delicious!
  • jaimeek1
    Options
    Reeces Peanut butter cups :)
  • cmsmj1
    cmsmj1 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I have 100% crunchy peanut butter in my porridge for breakfast...om and nom.

I used to dislike it...but now I think the brand I get is all of the awesome. I cannot stand the sweetened *kiddY* peanut butters..oh no.

Crunchy
    oil separating
    peanut
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    We made the switch to natural peanutbutter where the ingredients are peanuts and salt. It was met with resistance at first but now the kids are used to it. Especially sinse it does not need to be refridgerated anymore. Great soiuce of protein.
  • sarahertzberger
    sarahertzberger Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter is awesome, high in protein, very yummy, but do get in more than just one tbsp for breakfast, maybe just try to keep some whole wheat english muffins on hand to help you get in a few more , but it's a wonderful food!

Might I add, that it's a daily snack for me so I can get in my calories and my protein, try it with some fruit, or pretzel sticks, you can make homemade granola with some pb, oats, and raw honey (the real stuff not the stuff they sell at wal-mart), even mix it into a smoothie or your oatmeal tons of possibilities!
  • bartonjack
    bartonjack Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter. LOVE IT!!! Good protein.
  • watfordjc
    watfordjc Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I wish it came in reversible jars. That way I could turn the 8 empty jars next to me inside out, consume every last gram, and not feel like I'm wasting half a teaspoon of peanut butter every time I wash a jar.
  • csch79
    csch79 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    It's probably one of my favorite foods. I put it on all sorts of stuff or straight out of the jar. Smucker's natural chunky is my favorite. Stir it up really well and then keep it in the refrigerator upside down. Doesn't have to be stirred again after that.
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    I have a PB sandwich on sandwich thins to start every day. Good fast carbs to get the day going. Love it.
  • lucystacy71
    lucystacy71 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Whenever I'm a little low on calories and I need a little extra energy, I love a bite of peanut butter!
  • scruffykaz
    scruffykaz Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I would like to cover my hubby in it and lick it off slowly... :bigsmile:
  • heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    All I have to say is YUM!
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    I still don't know why nobody but me has mentioned PB2. It's 85% LESS calories & still peanut butter with NOTHING added. No salt, no preservatives & no extra fat.

Wow. I can eat heaps of PB2 & not worry compared to one serve on regular stuff.
  • MissBellatrix
    Options
    It is YAY for me, especially those extra crunchy ones. ^__^
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    I've only started to like Peanut Butter within the last year. Strange? Maybe. But I REALLY like it now!
    I guess its true what they say about taste buds changing. Now, my cupboard is NEVER without a jar. Nom nom nom!
  • jpalocy77
    jpalocy77 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    love it! I bring to work on an arnold flax thin bread with some all natural pb on it, one banana, and a drizzle of honey...so tasty! and makes my sweet craving disappear! :)
  • janetteluparia
    janetteluparia Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Super food. Especially for athletes. High in plant based protein, low in saturated fat. Good calorie dense food.
  • EvelynBfly78
    EvelynBfly78 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I love it, my dog loves it. whats not to love? I mean he will literally lick if off of anything I put it on, and so will I.
    I prefer the kind with oil separation, I'm addicted to the stuff.

peanut-butter.jpg

^^^This!
    As soon as I get out the peanut butter jar & before I unscrew the cover my dog is right there waiting for some. She would lick it right out of the jar if I let her. So would I. We both love the extra chunky kind. I don't have it too often because it's too addictive. One tablespoon is not enough & a hundred is too many!
  • TS3g
    TS3g Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Love it! I eat some pretty much every day