• Fat2Fit4Life
    Fat2Fit4Life Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I turn polar bears white
    and I will make you cry.
    I make guys have to pee
    and girls comb their hair.
    I make celebrities look stupid
    and normal people look like celebrities.
    I turn pancakes brown
    and make your champagne bubble.
    If you squeeze me, I'll pop.
    If you look at me, you'll pop.
    Can you guess the riddle?
  • BigDog
    BigDog Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    No, not for sure... Is the riddle, "Who or what am I?"
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    the answer is NO or Nothing!
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    OR ... WORDS
  • Fat2Fit4Life
    Options
    the answer is NO or Nothing!

CORRECT!
  • Fat2Fit4Life
    Options
    There is a house with four walls. Each wall faces south. There is a window in each wall. A bear walks by one of the windows. What color is the bear?
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    A shop sells apples at $1 each. Each of these apples are wrapped in a special wrapper. You can trade 3 of these wrappers for 1 apple.

If you have $15, how many apples can you get altogether?
    Why do you hate me?
  • wjstoj
    wjstoj Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    There is a house with four walls. Each wall faces south. There is a window in each wall. A bear walks by one of the windows. What color is the bear?
    The bear is a pink care bear since you are at the north pole, and it escaped from Santas workshop........or I suppose it could be white
  • Fat2Fit4Life
    Options
    The bear is a pink care bear since you are at the north pole, and it escaped from Santas workshop........or I suppose it could be white

love it! CORRECT!
  • Fat2Fit4Life
    Options
    you have a bag of corn, a chicken, and a dog. you must cross a river and get them all across, however - you can only carry one at a time. To make matters worse, you cannot leave the chicken with the corn, because it will eat it and you cannot leave the dog with the chicken for the same reason. How do you do it?
  • wjstoj
    wjstoj Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    you have a bag of corn, a chicken, and a dog. you must cross a river and get them all across, however - you can only carry one at a time. To make matters worse, you cannot leave the chicken with the corn, because it will eat it and you cannot leave the dog with the chicken for the same reason. How do you do it?
    Take chicken across first (assume he isn't going to fly away)
    Go back across to original side and get the corn and take it to the other side, after dropping off the corn get the chicken back in the boat
    Leave chicken and put dog in boat (assuming it hasn't run away and that the chicken won't fly away)
    Go back across and leave the dog with the corn
    Go back across to original side and get the chicken for the last time and bring it over to join the dog and corn
  • Fat2Fit4Life
    Options
    Take chicken across first (assume he isn't going to fly away)
    Go back across to original side and get the corn and take it to the other side, after dropping off the corn get the chicken back in the boat
    Leave chicken and put dog in boat (assuming it hasn't run away and that the chicken won't fly away)
    Go back across and leave the dog with the corn
    Go back across to original side and get the chicken for the last time and bring it over to join the dog and corn

CORRECT!