Real country boys...

Options

Replies

• _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    I have two wonderful sexy country boys. Both as down home good as they can get. I'm a lucky woman.

2? Don't be greedy
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Do country boys wear crocs??

No man wears crocs.

QFT
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    jason aldean and jake owen are about as country as new yourk city
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    in, because Cowboys make my heart swoon... :love: :heart: :love:
  • Jonesie86
    Jonesie86 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I prefer my keens for fishing when it's really hot !
    [/quote]

Dude...we need to go fishing together
    [/quote]

If you bring the bait.............I'll bring the rod
    [/quote]

Sassy. I like it. I'll take the.....less naughty road...

Worms? Power bait? Marshmallows? hahah
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,865 Member
    Options

LOL...
  • Jonesie86
    Options

Well, true in some ways.. they do wear jewelry and are kinda sissyfied in that area, but they can go kill *kitten* and make jeans with boots look good. So ya know...I overlook some flaws.......like your inability to spell NEW YORK.
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    By the way...Aldean is one of the many new artists that is destroying the music by trying to blend with other genres. As for Jake Owen, he's still true to the soul.
  • CassandraBurgos83
    CassandraBurgos83 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    All I know is that country music blows!

Yes yes it does,,,Loudly through my speakers the only way it should! Love it

Now, I know of a few other genres that blow (in a please don't blow it through my speakers way)
  • Denisse210
    Denisse210 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I will get the popcorn

ditto!
  • Jonesie86
    Options
    By the way...Aldean is one of the many new artists that is destroying the music by trying to blend with other genres. As for Jake Owen, he's still true to the soul.

I would disagree. He's making something new, not destroying anything. Plenty of artists still stay with the roots of country, I personally don't see a thing wrong with making something new. It breeds change, creativity and shows his own passion - if someone doesn't like it, they need not listen :))
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options

Well, true in some ways.. they do wear jewelry and are kinda sissyfied in that area, but they can go kill *kitten* and make jeans with boots look good. So ya know...I overlook some flaws.......like your inability to spell NEW YORK.

I have a hard time with guys and country singers calling themselves "cowboys" unless they ride horses. well. if they don't ride they're just country boys/rednecks, sorry.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    Options
    Do country boys wear crocs??

when they're fishing

THANK YOU, THANK YOU...suck it beaches...

You know I love you :)

...no...serously...NVM...you guys missed that double meaning.

:grumble: :angry:
  • gsmithnp
    gsmithnp Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm not one (obviously) but I married one! He grew up on a ranch, ONLY wears Wranglers, hunts, fishes and takes our girls with him!! He's a hard worker, drives a big ol' truck, knows how to build/fix wire fence and ride a horse. Many of our early dates consisted of driving out to a pasture somewhere and watching for shooting stars from the back of his truck. After 16 years of marriage, I still think he's hot--especially in those Wranglers!

Sorry, ladies. He's taken.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options

I have a hard time with guys and country singers calling themselves "cowboys" unless they ride horses. well. if they don't ride they're just country boys/rednecks, sorry.

Shouldn't they have to herd cattle as well?

"A cowboy is an animal herder who tends cattle on ranches in North America, traditionally on horseback, and often performs a multitude of other ranch-related tasks."

I can and have ridden horses but I am not a cowboy. LOL
    1670139_3375.jpg
  • Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Im about 180 degrees opposite of a country boy..... Im a beach/island guy.... need to be close to the water
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    I grew up on a cattle ranch in the pineywoods of East Texas. It makes me laugh to see what some people classify as "country" and what they call a "cowboy." "Cowboy" is a job title, not a costume.
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options

anyone can kill a deer when outdoor channel pays for a weekend hunt in kansas on a guided hunt...i would bet everything im worth(which isnt much) that mr. aldean has never driven his jacked up truck to hunting land alone...packed a stand and bow in at 5 am....shot a deer..gutted it and drug it out by himself in his life!......as for jeans and boots i understand why this drives the women wild......

fyi...i was country before country was cool.....real country boys dont have to talk about bein country
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Reasons I like being from Central Florida? Just enough country to enjoy hunting, gator wrestling and country music, but there are beaches. Keep the tight jeans, I'm going for board shorts.

Oh, and BTW, Noob - nice Crocs . . .
  • Excuse_less
    Excuse_less Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    I prefer my keens for fishing when it's really hot !

orms? Power bait? Marshmallows? hahah
    [/quote]

I was thinking bobber and jig for steelhead or cut herring for fall chinook..............snake river? Columbia?