Real country boys...

Options

Replies

• Jonesie86
    Jonesie86 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I be all sorts of country. Bare back riding, bass catching, 4x4ing, cowboy hat, gun rack, tight jean wearing kinda guy. But to be honest I like her on top with the hat in the air trying to hold on. This aint no 8second ride. Ya I got this. Lunge Buck and shes still on. YeeHaw!!!

Hahaha very nice
  • MooseKnuckle5
    Options
    Born and raised in the south? Yup
    Truck always so muddy it's pointless to wash it? Got it
    Bear mounted on the living room wall? Yup
    Deep freezer full of venison? Absolutely!
    Owns an ATV with property to go riding? Damn straight
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    Ladies Ladies!! PBR (Professional Bull Riders) DOUGLAS DUNCAN............google that *kitten*. you won't be sorry and for goodness sakes somebody get his pic up here cause I don't know how.
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options

I already see myself getting in trouble for this post...

LOL totally. You cant have country and dental care in the same sentence that's like having your cake and eating it too.

That's hilarious. I was born and raised in the south. I worked my uncles barnyard every summer growing up, always had plenty of toys from lifted jeeps, 4 wheelers, dirtbikes to my daily driver chevy truck. Probably more guns in my safe than you have shoes. Friday nights cruising the strip after our football games just to turn around and drive it again. Had a hunting lease since I can remember. Can grow anything that you can put in the ground.

Oh, then there's that whole electrical engineering degree I got from one of the countries top engineering schools. Oh, and my career managing dev resources in a international company. Funny thing is that part of the benefits package is dental insurance....which of course I only use for 6 month cleanings because oh, wait, I probably have better grooming habits than you do. Just because you see white trash in your town doesn't mean the south is full of white trash.

Oh, I also wear shoes. So suck on it. Actually no, I prefer southern women so find something else to suck on.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    So a hot guy dressed up like a country boy?
  • beckyboop712
    beckyboop712 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    998227_10152128500644899_342757205_n_zpsc6e83080.jpg

you can come be my workout buddy ;)

Ahh, those were the days. I kinda miss chucking hay bails around. My sister and I used to have contests to see who could stack hay the fastest....and when we moved hay via truck and trailer, we always aimed for each other.
  • jimshine
    jimshine Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    My garage

chargers.jpg
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I like some Country Music:
    -CCR
    -ZZ Top
    -Lynyrd Skynyrd
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    Options

Ugh, I see this and want to cry. Maybe that's what happens when you live on a farm for 22 years and that was one of the regular chores -- though, that's a rather small load so I don't think I'd cry *too* much (:

Only 75 bales that day...our neighbor buys squares for his horses, so we do a few ditches for him. It's a whole lot easier round baling anymore
  • FizikallyFit
    FizikallyFit Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I love me a country boy ;) Specially ones with the southern hospitality and a twist of rock n roll mmhmm
  • adepko
    adepko Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Okay, so after a Jason Aldean/Jake Owen concert last night, I have a slight obsession with country guys (this isn't new, just like matches to gasoline with their singing, tight jeans and sexy looks lol). Now I'm more than curious to see if we have any country boys on here - and by country, I don't mean redneck, toothless hillbillies. I mean hot, huntin, fishin, tight jean/boot wearing manly men ;-)

P.S.,

I already see myself getting in trouble for this post...

I loooooooove my country man. :) They are pretty irresistible!
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    <--- Right here....
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    Options

Ahh, those were the days. I kinda miss chucking hay bails around. My sister and I used to have contests to see who could stack hay the fastest....and when we moved hay via truck and trailer, we always aimed for each other.

Me and my brothers would probably throw down if we started aiming at each other, lol
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    So a hot guy dressed up like a country boy?

NO. you have to BE country. no posers allowed. :angry:
  • NeverCatchYourBreath
    Options
    <
    Hunts and fishes............wears jeans...........about as manly as you can get ;-)

And NOT a redneck..........although I do drive a truck and have an atv ..........crap

well hello there :wink:
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    All I know is that country music blows!

Amen brother!

I like beer and use a wire brush on my neck!
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    Hunting? Check
    Fishing? Check
    Cowboy hat? Check
    Boots? Check
    Southern? Check
    Tight jeans? No check.. I like them a bit looser.
    4X4? Check.

Hunting: Not anymore the last thing I hunted for shot back. Lost interest in today's 'recreational' hunting
    hit a man sized target at 1200 meters: yuppers
    Jump out of perfectly good aircraft: yuppers
    Fishing: 4-5 times a week salt and fresh water
    Cowboy hat: no, would feel like a poser I will stick with my baseball caps thank you very much
    Boots: yuppers
    Southern: immigrant been in the south now for 20+ years (living in the south has nothing to do with being country)
    Jeans: Yes tight no, like a little more freedom in that area
    Truck: Yuppers
    Ride horse: yuppers
    canoe/kayak: yuppers
    Camp: yuppers
    read a damn map and navigate through the woods without a GPS: Yuppers
    clean and skin critters: yuppers
    grow own food: yuppers
    Milk a cow: yuppers
    Say ma'am and Sir: yuppers
    program in C#: yuppers
    Build a SQL database: yuppers

Do I consider myself country? YES from the country of USA :-)
  • NeverCatchYourBreath
    Options
    By the way...Aldean is one of the many new artists that is destroying the music by trying to blend with other genres. As for Jake Owen, he's still true to the soul.

I love how creativity and branching out is looked at as "destroying the music." Come on, now....
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    All I know is that country music blows!

you shut your mouth! lol
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Absolutely-Sexy-Cowboy-smile_zps4f0d88c0.jpg

countryboy_zps8a141e1e.jpg

cowboyandtractor_zpsfbe4b3bf.jpg

This thread lacked pics...if you're gonna talk about country boys, you gotta have the pics to back it up...