Real country boys...

Options

Replies

• azzkikin
    azzkikin Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I be all sorts of country. Bare back riding, bass catching, 4x4ing, cowboy hat, gun rack, tight jean wearing kinda guy. But to be honest I like her on top with the hat in the air trying to hold on. This aint no 8second ride. Ya I got this. Lunge Buck and shes still on. YeeHaw!!!
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options

fyi...i was country before country was cool.....real country boys dont have to talk about bein country

Ooooh a country hipster.... I LIKE!
  • _firecracker_
    _firecracker_ Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Do country boys wear crocs??

when they're fishing

I prefer my keens for fishing when it's really hot !

Dude...we need to go fishing together

If you bring the bait.............I'll bring the rod

That wasnt awkward...
  • Bigpelly8
    Bigpelly8 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    jason aldean and jake owen are about as country as new yourk city

nice
  • Jonesie86
    Jonesie86 Posts: 446 Member
    Options

orms? Power bait? Marshmallows? hahah

I was thinking bobber and jig for steelhead or cut herring for fall chinook..............snake river? Columbia?
    [/quote]

You stalking me already ... ;) Depends on the jig for the steelhead, never fished for chinook. And more like Lake Pierre, Pond Oreille or the right parts of Roosevelt.
  • _firecracker_
    Options
    <
    Hunts and fishes............wears jeans...........about as manly as you can get ;-)

And NOT a redneck..........although I do drive a truck and have an atv ..........crap

Oh yea? Well what kind of truck? And more importantly, what sized tires? Hmmmm?
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    I'm 100% redneck by breeding, but I'm citified these days.
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options

Well, true in some ways.. they do wear jewelry and are kinda sissyfied in that area, but they can go kill *kitten* and make jeans with boots look good. So ya know...I overlook some flaws.......like your inability to spell NEW YORK.

I have a hard time with guys and country singers calling themselves "cowboys" unless they ride horses. well. if they don't ride they're just country boys/rednecks, sorry.

Shouldn't they have to herd cattle as well?

"A cowboy is an animal herder who tends cattle on ranches in North America, traditionally on horseback, and often performs a multitude of other ranch-related tasks."

I can and have ridden horses but I am not a cowboy. LOL
    1670139_3375.jpg

that's why I said ride horses WELL. chasing cows helps but is not a steadfast requirement.
  • TheSlorax
    Options
    I grew up on a cattle ranch in the pineywoods of East Texas. It makes me laugh to see what some people classify as "country" and what they call a "cowboy." "Cowboy" is a job title, not a costume.

word.
  • Excuse_less
    Excuse_less Posts: 874 Member
    Options

orms? Power bait? Marshmallows? hahah

I was thinking bobber and jig for steelhead or cut herring for fall chinook..............snake river? Columbia?

You stalking me already ... ;) Depends on the jig for the steelhead, never fished for chinook. And more like Lake Pierre, Pond Oreille or the right parts of Roosevelt.
    [/quote]

FYI.........Priest has better fish than Pend Orielle ;-)
  • Jonesie86
    Options
    And before anyone else gets their knickers in a twist - I said COUNTRY - not COWBOY. So don't get all hung up in the dictionary :)))
  • Jonesie86
    Options
    FYI.........Priest has better fish than Pend Orielle ;-)
    [/quote]

Indeed....touch`e good sir
  • TheSlorax
    Options
    And before anyone else gets their knickers in a twist - I said COUNTRY - not COWBOY. So don't get all hung up in the dictionary :)))

you did but others have not so I would like to personally clear up the misconception. mostly because this is the internet and we need to keep up our cred here.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options

Well, true in some ways.. they do wear jewelry and are kinda sissyfied in that area, but they can go kill *kitten* and make jeans with boots look good. So ya know...I overlook some flaws.......like your inability to spell NEW YORK.

I have a hard time with guys and country singers calling themselves "cowboys" unless they ride horses. well. if they don't ride they're just country boys/rednecks, sorry.

"A cowboy is an animal herder who tends cattle on ranches in North America, traditionally on horseback, and often performs a multitude of other ranch-related tasks."

1670139_3375.jpg

that's why I said ride horses WELL. chasing cows helps but is not a steadfast requirement.

I would argue that chasing cows is a more steadfast requirement than riding horses. Hence the name "cow.....boy"
  • Jonesie86
    Options
    I'm not one (obviously) but I married one! He grew up on a ranch, ONLY wears Wranglers, hunts, fishes and takes our girls with him!! He's a hard worker, drives a big ol' truck, knows how to build/fix wire fence and ride a horse. Many of our early dates consisted of driving out to a pasture somewhere and watching for shooting stars from the back of his truck. After 16 years of marriage, I still think he's hot--especially in those Wranglers!

Sorry, ladies. He's taken.

God bless you sister :drinker:
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Do country boys wear crocs??

...............never.............they wrestle em in some states

Too funny! They wear em if they come in camo!!! :laugh:
  • CJ_Holmes
    CJ_Holmes Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    I have two wonderful sexy country boys. Both as down home good as they can get. I'm a lucky woman.

Um... I'll have what she's having.
  • Southern_Belle_LA
    Southern_Belle_LA Posts: 931 Member
    Options
    Alright boys, once you're done checking in here head on over to my FL. I'll pour you a glass of homeade sweet tea!
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    TN guy checking in. **** horses and tight jeans though, my dirtbike is way more fun on a trail and I don't need the feeling that my junk is taped to my thigh.

Oh, and yes, I have all my teeth and they are white.

Funny thing is most country boys listen to rap or metal, not country.
  • _firecracker_
    Options

1670139_3375.jpg

A country boy in a Hurley shirt? I'll take it.