Why water is making you fat

Options

Replies

• Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    BALLS! I have already had 3 cups of water this morning, that is going straight to my thighs. :sad: :sad: :sad:
    Thank you for this edumacational thread :flowerforyou:

Water dependence is a difficult thing. Now that you have admitted that you have a problem we can begin the healing process.
  • bantamspaul
    bantamspaul Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I live only on air fats now - I have never felt better
  • turbofuzz77
    turbofuzz77 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I mix my government issued water with gasoline and now i ride my bike like a rocket!
  • Mutant13
    Options
    wait a second, the water is polyunsaturated fats, so it's all goooood!

False! Saturated means wet.

What else is wet? WATER!
  • Mutant13
    Options
    But i am addicted to water.

Is there an Anomynous Water Drinkers (AWD) group for this i can sign up to

I'm looking at starting AWD in my basement. We can't hold it anywhere else because I'm not allowed within 500m of schools, churches, museums, cemetaries or Blockbuster.
  • bantamspaul
    Options
    Hold on a cotton-picking minute air-fats are slightly damp surely they don't contain the vile substance water as well??
  • Mutant13
    Options
    Hold on a cotton-picking minute air-fats are slightly damp surely they don't contain the vile substance water as well??

No, air fats are dangerous in other ways. Unlike other calories, air fats are extremely 'floaty' so they can sneak in to every bodily orifice.

EVERY orifice.
  • bantamspaul
    Options

No, air fats are dangerous in other ways. Unlike other calories, air fats are extremely 'floaty' so they can sneak in to every bodily orifice.

EVERY orifice.

Phew! I'm good with that - saves eating and avoids water and eggs too
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    But i am addicted to water.

Is there an Anomynous Water Drinkers (AWD) group for this i can sign up to

I'm looking at starting AWD in my basement. We can't hold it anywhere else because I'm not allowed within 500m of schools, churches, museums, cemetaries or Blockbuster.

I would like to join. I am currently having another glass.... I can't get this monkey off my back. I am so weak. :sad:
  • SkinnyWannabeGal
    SkinnyWannabeGal Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Screw water! No wonder I'm a fatty-mcfatterton! I am playing it safe and am never drinking anything ever again (you never know what liquids the government may have snuck that vile poison into!).

Thanks for saving my life, Mutant. I owe ya one.
  • losing4799
    Options
    thank god I only drink pure distilled coke zero.
  • Snow3y
    Snow3y Posts: 1,412 Member
    Options
    I think I lost a brain cell
  • bubaluboo
    bubaluboo Posts: 2,098 Member
    Options
    I applaud your brave warning Dr Mutant but I am afraid that you have only told half of the story. Were you silenced before you could give the whole truth of the devastating effect of water? WATER KILLS!!! OK so the oxygen causes air fat but then your left with hydrogen. It would be great if that left your body harmlessly, but no! The hydrogen builds up in lymph glands. Firstly it suffocates your immune system leading to increased susceptibility to colds and flu. But that's not all! In the worst cases, due to the highly explosive nature of hydrogen, those deluded individuals that drink over 8 glasses a day could at any moment SPONTANEOUSLY COMBUST!!! There is hope though, FIZZY DRINKS - the carbon dioxide will mop up the excess hydrogen to form the relatively harmless ethanol which is efficiently processed by the liver.
  • Mutant13
    Options
    I applaud your brave warning Dr Mutant but I am afraid that you have only told half of the story. Were you silenced before you could give the whole truth of the devastating effect of water? WATER KILLS!!! OK so the oxygen causes air fat but then your left with hydrogen. It would be great if that left your body harmlessly, but no! The hydrogen builds up in lymph glands. Firstly it suffocates your immune system leading to increased susceptibility to colds and flu. But that's not all! In the worst cases, due to the highly explosive nature of hydrogen, those deluded individuals that drink over 8 glasses a day could at any moment SPONTANEOUSLY COMBUST!!! There is hope though, FIZZY DRINKS - the carbon dioxide will mop up the excess hydrogen to form the relatively harmless ethanol which is efficiently processed by the liver.

CAREFUL BUBALUBOO!
    There are eyes everywhere. I have shared these suspicions for sometime. We must be careful.

Meet me at my Antarctic fortress. Bring beer
  • LarryDUk
    LarryDUk Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I think I lost a brain cell

I think you better find it STAT!
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Wtf is happening in here
  • Mutant13
    Options
    Wtf is happening in here

Motherf*ckin science
  • njbh86
    njbh86 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    WAKE UP, SHEEPLE
  • bubaluboo
    bubaluboo Posts: 2,098 Member
    Options

CAREFUL BUBALUBOO!
    There are eyes everywhere. I have shared these suspicions for sometime. We must be careful.

Meet me at my Antarctic fortress. Bring beer

Antarctic fortress...they will never suspect...surrounded by water, protected by beer! Cunning! I am tunnelling out of here. It may take some time.
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Wtf is happening in here

Motherf*ckin science

Lets do the big bang??