Options
Caty_power
Caty_power Posts: 145 Member
or may be i am wrong .. Enjoyyy :noway:

Replies

• RuleFive
    RuleFive Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    MOST OF THE TIME I SEE PEOPLE CHIT CHATTING SITTING ON THEIR *kitten* INSTEAD OF WORKING OUT :sick:

tumblr_mhrscoV3On1qztfkno1_500.jpg
  • czardastx
    czardastx Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    MOST OF THE TIME I SEE PEOPLE CHIT CHATTING SITTING ON THEIR *kitten* INSTEAD OF WORKING OUT :sick:

So, get out there and go workout, wtf are you whining instead of getting in shape?

I've done 2 hours today, have earned a few minutes of MFP.
  • NoeHead
    NoeHead Posts: 516 Member
    Options

tumblr_mhrscoV3On1qztfkno1_500.jpg

LMAO :laugh: :laugh: :flowerforyou:
    startled my coworkers from laughing at this one
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I keep seeing people worrying so much about everyone else instead of working out.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options

So this means if you see it then you are not working out either. Pot meet kettle.
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    You should review the community guidelines instead of ranting so much.

Pretty sure this is against the rules but I'm on my phone and too lazy double check
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    You should review the community guidelines instead of ranting so much.

Pretty sure this is against the rules but I'm on my phone and too lazy double check
    But it's entertaining.
  • VixenInTraining
    Options
    Well let's see...about 30 minutes ago I got back from a 5K run. Later this evening, I'm going to the gym for a 1 hour strength training session like I usually do. So you're telling me I'm not allowed to "chit chat" with people in my down time? Roger that :smokin:
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options

I recommend that if you don't want to see people chit chatting you should probably stay off the chit chatting board. I know, I know, this may come a little too close to logic to make sense, but I figured I'd throw it out there as a suggestion.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Oh.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Dude! I can chat and walk at the same time... I can even not fall into a fountain or walking into traffic while doing it too... and I do have a rest period in between sets...

Or may this momma just don't care.

ETA: and Y U yelling! We are in same room!
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    Oh.

^QFT
  • pinktoesjb
    pinktoesjb Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    how do I *like* this thread?
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    SULLUS gave an item in Candy Crush Saga.

mobile_game_icon_air.candy.crush.connect

Life
    A life to be used in the sweetest facebook game ever.
    Like · · Share · Play Now · 13 minutes ago ·
  • PeteWhoLikesToRunAlot
    Options
    I do my best messaging when I'm busting out sub-7:30 miles. Just saying.
  • VeganLexi
    VeganLexi Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I wonder how many calories I burn by rolling my eyes at stupid people....
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    first of all, do you, not me. Second, I do what I want, yo! Third, how do you know we're not all at work right now? Which, by the way I am. Also, I kill plenty of workouts when I'm not stuck at my desk. I also eat amazingly, too. So, yea, I'll keep doing me. :wink:
  • VoicelessRide
    VoicelessRide Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I love my fitness and sharing it with my friends,,,,if i make fun friends along the way all the better
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    pffftt.....I'm doing kegels right now
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    first of all, do you, not me. Second, I do what I want, yo! Third, how do you know we're not all at work right now? Which, by the way I am. Also, I kill plenty of workouts when I'm not stuck at my desk. I also eat amazingly, too. So, yea, I'll keep doing me. :wink:

What if she's like you, and does what she wants, but what she wants is to do you?