• Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    What is your name on POF?:flowerforyou:
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    What is your name on POF?:flowerforyou:

BWAHAHA. Better get in line. I'm sure it'll be out the door after this thread. ;)
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    its not about saying good job .. or appreciating someones hard work.. i do it all the time ... i love my frnds ... but i am opposing irrelavent stories and melodrama of someone's life. Facebook is there for it ... reading depressing post of someone who is not happy from his/her job, life,kids,bf,..... it defeats the pusrpose sometimes of us being here

I'm able to share more on here than facebook. Those idiots IRL don't care about me. All my true friends are from the interwebz.

ETA: If you don't like they way people are posting on THEIR wall, delete them. Then it would be sabotaging your success anymore.

When you spend a significant amount of time on MFP (for the purpose of bettering your health and body), you also form very very tight bonds with your friends on here (assuming you have a heart and actually DO care about your friends). When you care about people, you also care about their life and what happens in it. IF you don't, then delete them if you don't want to read about their personal life. Personally, I enjoy making TRUE friendships on here. That means supporting their fitness AND learning about them as people. That's just me, though.

what they said.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    OP, PLZ HIT ME UP ON FRIENDSTER!!! WE'LL BE BFFS!
  • husseycd
    husseycd Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    pffftt.....I'm doing kegels right now

Bwahahahahaha!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    MOST OF THE TIME I SEE PEOPLE CHIT CHATTING SITTING ON THEIR *kitten* INSTEAD OF WORKING OUT :sick:

tumblr_mhrscoV3On1qztfkno1_500.jpg

^QFT. and stop screaming at us. :sad:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    its not about saying good job .. or appreciating someones hard work.. i do it all the time ... i love my frnds ... but i am opposing irrelavent stories and melodrama of someone's life. Facebook is there for it ... reading depressing post of someone who is not happy from his/her job, life,kids,bf,..... it defeats the pusrpose sometimes of us being here

Funny, that's not at all what your OP was.
    And even if that's what she meant, all those things play into our fitness goals. Stress makes a difference and talking about it can help.
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    pffftt.....I'm doing kegels right now

best response ever, and surprisingly versatile
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    girl.gif.gif

I came in to post something mean and sarcastic....and ended up laughing my butt off at this.
  • Caty_power
    Caty_power Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • Caty_power
    Caty_power Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    1324.gif

*Waves At OP*
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    or may be i am wrong .. Enjoyyy :noway:

Congrats on learning how to edit your post.

You might want to take a look at yourself before judging. You seem to participate quite a bit in the forums. And not on fitness.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    OMG, I couldn't agree more!!! Add me! I totally need to tell you about what this one douche on my FL said to me in a PM last night. It's HYSTERICAL. You'll love it.
  • VeganLexi
    VeganLexi Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    desperate cry for attention is desperate

here i got you a consolation prize for not winning prom queen

Cinemagraph_Tissue.gif

Ha! Love this.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

The funny part is that you thought this thread was a good idea before posting it. And also that you think anyone cares what you have to say.
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    girl.gif.gif

I came in to post something mean and sarcastic....and ended up laughing my butt off at this.

Get off your butt! Didn't you read the OP's message? Before she edited it of course.
  • IronCakes
    IronCakes Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_mjzsj7OLpL1qzmmj3.gif
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    good thing you posted this today.

today is the day i decided i would let a stranger on the internet dictate what i do and how i live my life.
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    or may be i am wrong .. Enjoyyy :noway:

*maybe

and editing the OP doesn't stop the insanity when half the people in here (including myself) have already quoted it.

:flowerforyou:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    OMG, I couldn't agree more!!! Add me! I totally need to tell you about what this one douche on my FL said to me in a PM last night. It's HYSTERICAL. You'll love it.
    STOP TALKING ABOUT ME!!!!!