ITS MFP - FITNESS Not FACEBOOK --

Options

Replies

• mzenzer
    mzenzer Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Haha I KNEW when I saw the title of this post that it would immediately be full of posters slamming the OP for the obvious. Lol.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    first of all, do you, not me. Second, I do what I want, yo! Third, how do you know we're not all at work right now? Which, by the way I am. Also, I kill plenty of workouts when I'm not stuck at my desk. I also eat amazingly, too. So, yea, I'll keep doing me. :wink:
    Clearly, you're doing it wrong. I mean, you're posting here so you obviously never execise.
  • kbolton322
    kbolton322 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Seeing that I get my work outs done at night and I sit on my *kitten* at work I get to chit chat while at work... If you don't like seeing the chit chat then go and work out some more and stay away from the boards... DUH!!
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    MOST OF THE TIME I SEE PEOPLE CHIT CHATTING SITTING ON THEIR *kitten* INSTEAD OF WORKING OUT :sick:

I'm doing more than chit chatting while I sit here on my *kitten*. I'm earning a paycheck, managing a household, running a personal business, maintaining a long distance relationship and entertaining the freaks on my FL. When I'm done doing all of that in 7 hours I will be in the gym ON A FRIDAY F#CKING NIGHT busting my *kitten*.

Maybe you should spend less time worrying about what all of us are doing and get your *kitten* to the gym.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Oh.

^QFT

facebook-like-demo.gif
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    Options
    And your point is?
  • JDySart777
    JDySart777 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    MOST OF THE TIME I SEE PEOPLE CHIT CHATTING SITTING ON THEIR *kitten* INSTEAD OF WORKING OUT :sick:

tumblr_mhrscoV3On1qztfkno1_500.jpg
    [/quote

CTFU!!!!!!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options

Oooh, so you can see me? Do you like what I did with my hair today?
  • KeViN_v2pt0
    KeViN_v2pt0 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    1324.gif

*Waves At OP*
  • JDySart777
    JDySart777 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    And your point is?

Some people just need to be noticed....smh...
    She must've been typing while on the elliptical.... :noway:
  • richardheath
    richardheath Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    I'm playing on my phone in between half-@ss sets of curls in the squat rack. Is that acceptable? Think I'll check facebook next. I need 5 more mins before the next set, and there's only 3 people waiting the rack now.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    You seem upset. Did someone rate you low in the rate the person above you thread?
  • RuleFive
    RuleFive Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Oh.

^QFT

facebook-like-demo.gif

Your like button is broken brah.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    mmmk.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    You seem upset. Did someone rate you low in the rate the person above you thread?

*snort*
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Glad you found the time to get off your *kitten* and post this. Whew!
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    Options
    And your point is?

Some people just need to be noticed....smh...
    She must've been typing while on the elliptical.... :noway:

Apparently so, she made 2 separate posts on this subject.
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    And????
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    first of all, do you, not me. Second, I do what I want, yo! Third, how do you know we're not all at work right now? Which, by the way I am. Also, I kill plenty of workouts when I'm not stuck at my desk. I also eat amazingly, too. So, yea, I'll keep doing me. :wink:
    Clearly, you're doing it wrong. I mean, you're posting here so you obviously never execise.

I know, right? I know not how I got to look like this.
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    desperate cry for attention is desperate

here i got you a consolation prize for not winning prom queen

Cinemagraph_Tissue.gif