What size are you aiming to wear?

Options
12346»

Replies

• vnatural
    Options
    I'm taking this one in stages. My first goal is to be able to be comfortable in existing size 16s. Next step is being able to walk into an average dept store and being able to fit a size 14. This will be (haha) HUGE for me :). No more buying ugly over priced nasty polyester clothes from about 3 stores! My final size goal is a comfortable size 8. Single digit heaven :)

That sounds like a great plan I actually read an article a week ago that said set your sights on the "now" instead of the long term. Once you reach your short term you'll eventually be at the long term but I'm to anxious to do that to myself lol.
  • vnatural
    Options
    my size 14 jeans are getting loose now, my size 10 still too small, muffin top style lol
    so I guess size 10 is goal, only about 4 sizes to go

My aunt taught me a while ago how to simple get rid of muffin top. Just pull your jeans over your "muffins" and wallah! Muffin top gone! lol
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,704 Member
    Options
    I am currently UK18=US12 and would love to be UK12=US8. I want to buy something terribly trendy, disposable, and age inappropriate at Top Shop. That's a clothing chain that caters to trendy teens and the largest size they stock is 12.

I've still go a ways to go, but already happy I can buy clothes off the peg which are so much cheaper. I used to need outrageously expensive bespoke suits for work. Now I can get a decent looking suit for £130 instead having one made by a tailor for £500.
  • vnatural
    Options
    My goal size is the size I wear now: 2 (not a vanity size; vanity size 2s are very loose on me) but they are currently a little snug. I'd like them to loosen up a bit.

BTW - you have different issues when buying a size 2:
    1) Not all stores carry less than a size 6
    2) The stores that do carry less than a size 6 get 1 of each size for an item; so if you aren't there when they first put the clothes out, you are out of luck
    3) You can go shop all day at the mall and come home with nothing b/c of #1 & #2 above

I do a lot of online shopping.

Edit: I'm 5'2"

The power of online shopping. If you go on ebay and go to the clothing section, guess what size clothes are the cheapest and you can get them for under $10 and its good quality. The smallest sizes such as size 2. I like shopping at the mall..a little but I like my online bargains waaay better.
  • vnatural
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss so far.

I would like to be back in a size "7" to get into most of my cute clothes and especially my ski bibs. Just got into size 11 yesterday. How exciting! I would be too skinny at a size "5".

Thank you :D
  • Chickyjd
    Chickyjd Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'd be quite happy in 12/14 UK size
  • TheresaN1971
    TheresaN1971 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I will be happy to wear a size 10 that was my size all through high school and up unto about 11 years ago.:smile:
  • MandyMason7
    MandyMason7 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm shooting for size 6, I started in January at size 22 and am currently in size 12.
  • vnatural
    Options
    I hope you all reach your goals <3
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Size 2 is very small. And Size 2 costs as much as size 4, 6, 8, 10, or 12.

I'm planning to wear size sexy.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Anywhere from 12-16 is good with me. XL-1X shirt.

I am starting to get into 16's now, but most of my current clothing is size 18 and 1X and I am good with that for now. I am not even close to "finished" though. I would be shocked to ever be smaller than a 10. I don't plan on it.

ETA: I was a women's size 12 when I was in 5th grade. Have never been smaller than my current size as an adult, and I am 36 yrs old and 5'8".
  • KayLasMack
    KayLasMack Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm currently a loose 16/18 at 5'3". would like to be down to an 8. I was down to a 10 at one point in time.
  • vnatural
    Options
    Size 2 is very small. And Size 2 costs as much as size 4, 6, 8, 10, or 12.

I'm planning to wear size sexy.

Nothing wrong with that ;)