The worst job you ever had.

Options
12345679»

Replies

• Babygi6003
    Babygi6003 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    My worst job was right out of high school, I was a telemarketer for some charities groups (that I didn't like at all!)
  • Beastmode454
    Beastmode454 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Delivering pizza! My windows didn't roll down, my tint was dark as hell, no a/c and people here don't believe in leaving lights on outside so i can to carry a spotlight with me to look for a address. OH and the city is back with replacing street lights.
  • YouMadBro8281
    Options
    I was a Carnie..yup a carnival worker.
  • tattoo_mommy
    Options
    My worst job was in a meat department for a grocery store. "oh, just wipe the mold spores off the sausage, we'll put it out on 'today special', some one will buy it"..." just dip those rotisserie chickens in a little diluted bleach water to get rid of the rancid smell". "take a little nail polish remover to remove the use by date"... " i don't care that the equipment isn't clean, I did not approve this over time". Honestly, this is not limited to one store/chain- if people knew what they really are putting into their bodies, they wouldn't eat at all unless they raised/grew it themselves. Sorry folks, but thats the truth!
  • splashtree2
    Options
    mine was old jerk women and ****ty colleagues from another section envious of my being a hard worker always punctual and have a good service to customers!
    so fine in not working right now!
  • ktliu
    ktliu Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Selling door to door Kirby vacuum cleaner, 2 days of no pay training, the first day,we went to pasadena, Tx. (famous stomping ground of KKK) and I'm Asian...nuff said. LOL