• Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    In the garbage

hmm seems wasteful, don't buy it if you are just gonna throw it away silly
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    Left in the can/pouch on the store shelf along with the rest of the cat foods. Blech...

ahhh prefer the dog food do ya, nice meaty bone. Perhaps a Pigs Ear or two
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    Left in the can/pouch on the store shelf along with the rest of the cat foods. Blech...

WHY ARE YOU BEING NEGATIVE? TUNAFISH IS A VALID LUNCH CHOICE

STOP YELLING AT ME!!!! YOU'RE JUST MEAN AND JEALOUS THAT I HAD A BETTER LUNCH THAN CAT FOOD!!!

YOU CANNOT CLAIM TO HAVE HAD A BETTER LUNCH THAN ME AND THEN NOT EVEN POST WHAT YOU ATE!!

POIDH RULES APPLY AS WELL

YOU KIDS BETTER STOP YELLING OR I'M GOING TO HAVE TO COME IN THERE!!!!!!!! :explode:
  • Phildog47
    Phildog47 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    A pan-seared steak. The stuff out of the can is not very good.
  • MickeyCastello
    Options
    With chopped onions, chopped celery, Nalley jalapeno relish, black pepper, light mayo
  • sjones215
    sjones215 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I mixed 3oz can tuna w/ 1/2 cup of chopped raw spinich, 1/2 cup chopped fresh tomato, 1/2 tsp balsamic vinagrette, 1 T of EVOO then put on a Flatout flat bread. It was pretty good
  • Chellody22
    Chellody22 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    With miracle whip and sweet relish or cucumber chunks in it
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Why must it be called "tunafish". If you just called it "tuna", I think people would know you meant the fish.

GOD, I HATE PEOPLE SO MUCH! :angry:
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Loud and angry! I like it with sriracha.
  • Tatonka_usn
    Tatonka_usn Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    As a steak. Pressed in to roughly broken black peppercorns and quickly seared to very rare.

^^^^^ THIS!

Only way I'll eat it out of can/pouch is as a LAST resort. :noway: Nothing beats a good tuna steak, other than when used in sushi :drinker:
  • disneygallagirl
    disneygallagirl Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    with hellman's mayo, chopped celery - just like that outta the bowl -
    or in a romaine leaf, (like a little boat) lol
    or a tortilla wrap with romaine lettuce,
    or on rye bread mixed with mayo, celery and topped with cheese baked in the oven (tuna melt!!!!)
  • simplydelish2
    simplydelish2 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Given the fact that tuna boats continue to trap dolphins and other sea creatures in their nets - my choice is to leave it on the shelf in the store. If there is no demand...there are no more dead dolphins. And the dolphin safe mark is not the truth.
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I'm not much into Tuna, fresh or canned... I will do it if I have to, but it has to be packed with lotsa different flavors.

For fresh I like it marinated in a teryaki style and then grilled (rare) with lots of veggies.

Canned, well, I haven't had it in years because I just don't care for it or mayo/salad dressing.... However, I read a post recently where someone chops up fresh tomatoes and flakes the tuna and does a vinagrette so I'm thinking about trying it that way on a bed of lettuce, see if I like it that way.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    NOT YELLING AT ME.

IF THE TUNA IS YELLING AT YOU THEN YOU'RE EATING IT WRONG

Caps lock button. To the left of the "a" key.

THANK YOU FOR THIS WONDERFUL BIT OF INFORMATION. YOU DESERVE A NOBEL PEACE PRIZE
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    2 cans of Tuna drained, 1 can of very young sweet peas, seasoned with salt and pepper, add in a fair amount of Texas Pete's Hot Sauce and Nuke it til hot..... Yeah may sound gross but not in my book... lol
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

With Miracle Whip and celery. Mmm.

EW NO!!! BOTH OF THOSE THINGS ARE BAD AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD. :angry:
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    Shaved.

you must be a clean eater