600 calories intake healthy?

Options

Replies

• WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    I do admit i do cheat so call me semi vegan.

Lolz. Okay troll. Time wasted. Thanks.
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    9NTsH7U.jpg
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I do admit i do cheat so call me semi vegan.

There is no semi-vegan. either you are a vegan, vegetarian or an omnivore. No shame in being an omnivore you know.
  • epz1157
    epz1157 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am married and she doesn't support 600 but see my energy levels. Like 6 am 8-10 miles runs without breakfast or gym 45 cross-fit and the 15 or 30 min jump rope.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    I am married and she doesn't support 600 but see my energy levels. Like 6 am 8-10 miles runs without breakfast or gym 45 cross-fit and the 15 or 30 min jump rope.

Psst - you are eating more than 600 calories on a regular basis.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    lj3hpXw.gif
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options

Just like you are only semi-vegan. I'm betting you are only semi-dieting. 600 some days, maybe. Every day? No. Either you are really bad at measuring / logging or this is a bad attempt to spoof us.
  • YogaNikki
    YogaNikki Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    No_Baby_No.gif
  • KathleenMurry
    KathleenMurry Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Seeing as you have no idea what vegan means (you eat crab, eggs, milk, mayo, ranch dressing), you probably also have no idea about serving sizes and you're tracking everything wrong.

I am amazed you function as part of society.
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    hi OP - I am a vegan too. I love sushi especially the kind with fish in it (and I do eat a greek yogurt for breakfast but that's only for the protein, I am still a semi vegan). I think your calorie goal is great, my breakfast is usually 600 calories and then I only have like, 50 more for lunch and dinner but it works for me. I like to eat a lot of bananas since they are only 1 calorie. you're doing great!
  • __freckles__
    __freckles__ Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options

Then you must be on something.
  • YogaNikki
    YogaNikki Posts: 284 Member
    Options

Just like you are only semi-vegan. I'm betting you are only semi-dieting. 600 some days, maybe. Every day? No. Either you are really bad at measuring / logging or this is a bad attempt to spoof us.

tumblr_m4hyqbPmAA1rw2q7so1_r1_500.gif
  • Majda1234
    Options
    No that is not sustainable. That is how my anorexia developed. That is WAY too low and unhealthy and you may even keep it for awhile but it is neither healthy nor a long term solution because eventually you will put it back on if not more. I know you don't believe me now, because i didn't believe it either. Because i felt super energetic and thought i could o it for a lifetime and have been for maybe a year but eventually your body won't be able to sustain on such a low amount, it will start to eat itself and your muscles, including heart and your brin won't function properly.
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,234 Member
    Options
    600 calories a day is roughly what a small dog needs to maintain its weight. I assume you are much bigger than a small dog, so yes, it is extreme, unhealthy, will result in a large loss of muscle mass, will result in adaptation of your hormones that will result in making it easier to gain weight when you start eating more, does not allow for sufficient nutrients (vitamins and minerals) so in the long run will result in deficiencies and the diseases that are part of that, and more.
  • epz1157
    epz1157 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    wow, i am amazed you who think that and i don't know you. sorry but i upset you
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    dude wake up. you are eating more than 600 calories in your breakfast alone. if you eat 600 calories a day your man part will fall off. so quit lyin. attention wh***.
  • LJSmith1989
    Options
    No that is not sustainable. That is how my anorexia developed. That is WAY too low and unhealthy and you may even keep it for awhile but it is neither healthy nor a long term solution because eventually you will put it back on if not more. I know you don't believe me now, because i didn't believe it either. Because i felt super energetic and thought i could o it for a lifetime and have been for maybe a year but eventually your body won't be able to sustain on such a low amount, it will start to eat itself and your muscles, including heart and your brin won't function properly.

Honestly he is bullcrapping. Don't buy it.
  • kitsune1989
    kitsune1989 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    hi OP - I am a vegan too. I love sushi especially the kind with fish in it (and I do eat a greek yogurt for breakfast but that's only for the protein, I am still a semi vegan). I think your calorie goal is great, my breakfast is usually 600 calories and then I only have like, 50 more for lunch and dinner but it works for me. I like to eat a lot of bananas since they are only 1 calorie. you're doing great!

Please tell me you are trolling the troll. No such thing as "semi vegan" its called vegetarian or omnivore. And a banana is not one calorie. Lol.
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    This would be me on a 600 calorie a day diet...

2hwz1ab.jpg
  • christinemadden0223
    christinemadden0223 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    And vegans don't eat animal products- you have dairy, eggs, bacon and chicken wings on almost every log lol
This discussion has been closed.