600 calories intake healthy?

Options

Replies

• Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    If you are going to create a ridiculous troll post like this, you might want to make your diary private. Just a suggestion.

Oh, and 3/10.
  • SnTsMum
    SnTsMum Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Attention seeker.
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    hi OP - I am a vegan too. I love sushi especially the kind with fish in it (and I do eat a greek yogurt for breakfast but that's only for the protein, I am still a semi vegan). I think your calorie goal is great, my breakfast is usually 600 calories and then I only have like, 50 more for lunch and dinner but it works for me. I like to eat a lot of bananas since they are only 1 calorie. you're doing great!

Please tell me you are trolling the troll. No such thing as "semi vegan" its called vegetarian or omnivore. And a banana is not one calorie. Lol.

well no I'm a semi vegan because I say I'm a vegan but then I eat like, pizza and milk every day. it makes sense if you think about it.

Are you? I can't? I just don't...

plot twist: I saw this before the edit. 1/10

plot twist: I still don't know if you're stupid or being sarcastic. It's hard to tell with all the stupid in this topic...

LOL. I would keep going but I'm hangry and need to go get some tacos.

vegan tacos?

I only like meat in my taco

Topped with cream no doubt.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    If you are going to create a ridiculous troll post like this, you might want to make your diary private. Just a suggestion.

Oh, and 3/10.

It was. He opened it.
  • pineapple_jojo
    pineapple_jojo Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    You aren't a vegan.
    You aren't only eating 600 calories a day.
    You aren't sedentary.

Learn to use mfp properly.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    confused-cat-huh-510x362.jpg
  • Alta2000
    Alta2000 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I am perplexed so I am asking the more technology knowledgeable. Do all these trolls sign up for accounts years earlier and keep them dormant and then suddenly decide to troll out in the forums and burn the account, or is there a way to change the day you signed up in the website?
  • lambchristie
    lambchristie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    My goal is to remain a my weight stable and no its not unhealthy to me. I'm not try to promote this as a diet but it really works for me. I will consider maybe eating more but my options are limited since im vegan.

You are not vegan.
    You do not eat ONLY 600 calories a day.
    You are not speaking truth.
    I checked out your food diary.
    Nice example...NOT.:frown:
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    hi OP - I am a vegan too. I love sushi especially the kind with fish in it (and I do eat a greek yogurt for breakfast but that's only for the protein, I am still a semi vegan). I think your calorie goal is great, my breakfast is usually 600 calories and then I only have like, 50 more for lunch and dinner but it works for me. I like to eat a lot of bananas since they are only 1 calorie. you're doing great!

Please tell me you are trolling the troll. No such thing as "semi vegan" its called vegetarian or omnivore. And a banana is not one calorie. Lol.

well no I'm a semi vegan because I say I'm a vegan but then I eat like, pizza and milk every day. it makes sense if you think about it.

Are you? I can't? I just don't...

plot twist: I saw this before the edit. 1/10

plot twist: I still don't know if you're stupid or being sarcastic. It's hard to tell with all the stupid in this topic...

LOL. I would keep going but I'm hangry and need to go get some tacos.

vegan tacos?

I only like meat in my taco

Topped with cream no doubt.

nope...the cream she takes right to the face...

Finally someone who understands :love:
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    His diary says it all....................and only 17lbs in a half of a year

they say when you stop feeding the trolls, they go away..................
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    His diary says it all....................and only 17lbs in a half of a year

they say when you stop feeding the trolls, they go away..................

Nope. they go into starvation mode, and actually post more.
  • Hildy_J
    Hildy_J Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Never mind all that.... where can I buy those 1-calorie Vulcan bananas? :tongue:
  • epz1157
    epz1157 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Look, maybe I title it wrong but instead the really question is my energy level so high with very so little to eat.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    Never mind all that.... where can I buy those 1-calorie Vulcan bananas? :tongue:

At the vegan fish market?
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Look, maybe I title it wrong but instead the really question is my energy level so high with very so little to eat.

illegal narcotics
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    I just had a 600 calorie lunch and am not even full :yawn:
  • Hildy_J
    Hildy_J Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options

illegal narcotics

Or doughnut amnesia?
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options

illegal narcotics

where???????????????? Oh. Nevermind.
  • pobalita
    pobalita Posts: 741 Member
    Options

It's ketone poisoning for sure. :laugh:
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options

Gamma rays.
This discussion has been closed.