Sabotaged by Toddlers

Options
1235»

Replies

• likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    OP- Check out Baby Sideburns on Facebook. I think you'll get a kick out of her sense of humor.

Love it!!!
  • likitisplit
    Options
    I heard duct-taping toddlers to walls can work wonders......

And before anyone jumps down my throat, I'm not serious.

But I would suggest a baby-sitter so you can work out without babies trying to kill you by jumping all over you. Are you sure they're not trying to kill you? Toddlers can be evil. Ever seen or read Pet Cemetery? :laugh:

I think someone did that not too long ago and went to jail.

ETA: Actually, that's not the story I was thinking of. That crazy b1tch beat her child and superglued her to the wall. :noway: But some people did duct tape their kid to a wall and they also went to jail.

I was thinking of the time when the parents duct taped their baby in the high chair.... at the top of the stairway.

OP. Benadryl and cherry coke.

For me or the kiddos?
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I heard duct-taping toddlers to walls can work wonders......

And before anyone jumps down my throat, I'm not serious.

But I would suggest a baby-sitter so you can work out without babies trying to kill you by jumping all over you. Are you sure they're not trying to kill you? Toddlers can be evil. Ever seen or read Pet Cemetery? :laugh:

I think someone did that not too long ago and went to jail.

ETA: Actually, that's not the story I was thinking of. That crazy b1tch beat her child and superglued her to the wall. :noway: But some people did duct tape their kid to a wall and they also went to jail.

I was thinking of the time when the parents duct taped their baby in the high chair.... at the top of the stairway.

OP. Benadryl and cherry coke.

For me or the kiddos?

Kiddos. Side-effect of Benadryl is drowsiness. This being said, I don't actually advocate medding your kids to get them to stop being a PITA, but I do know people who have actually done this.
  • The_Gent_65
    Options
    You are just in the trenches right now, it will get better as they get older. Hang in there
  • likitisplit
    Options
    Kiddos. Side-effect of Benadryl is drowsiness. This being said, I don't actually advocate medding your kids to get them to stop being a PITA, but I do know people who have actually done this.

The cherry coke was a new one :) My kids love Benadryl, so I don't have to disguise it. Two nights ago, they nearly got into a slap-fight over amoxycillin.

I wouldn't ever medicate to get out of parenting either, but I love the nights when I have a reason to give it to them :)
  • asare1218
    Options
    This... ALL of this! My 2 year old is CRAZY! I feel ya over here! :laugh: