Pregnancy 2010 - August

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• 00Angela00
    00Angela00 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Still no baby, but contractions seem to start early afternoon and then last until after I fall asleep. I wake up around midnight -2am for my mid night bathroom break and the contractions are not as bad and not as often. Yesterday afternoon they were every 4.5 minutes and started to get very uncomfortable near the evening (lots of back pain, more menstrual like cramping). When I woke up last night at 2am and went to the restroom I lost my mucus plug! :-D So we're getting there. Planning on walking at lunch today to try and get everything moving
  • jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    Still no baby, but contractions seem to start early afternoon and then last until after I fall asleep. I wake up around midnight -2am for my mid night bathroom break and the contractions are not as bad and not as often. Yesterday afternoon they were every 4.5 minutes and started to get very uncomfortable near the evening (lots of back pain, more menstrual like cramping). When I woke up last night at 2am and went to the restroom I lost my mucus plug! :-D So we're getting there. Planning on walking at lunch today to try and get everything moving

Oh good luck Angela! I'll be thinking of you! I can't believe you're here already - I remember when you started trying (and then got preggo right away!!).

How are you feeling? Do you feel prepared? How is husband taking the transitions? What about work?
  • ljmcquade
    ljmcquade Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    eeek! Good luck ange :)

On the breastfeeding and nappies front - my daughter regularly went 2+ weeks without a poop. Just before she started weaning, she went 21 days! She was feeding fine and wasn't uncomfortable. I did alot of baby massage and stuff to encourage her but she was just absorbing all the nutrients in the milk. Plenty of wet nappies though. Believe me - I know how much of a worry it can be but it's perfectly natural for a bfer.
  • AlisaToth
    AlisaToth Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Angela! The pics are AMAZING! I LOVE the nursery!!! You and your husband look like you guys are ready for your little guy! Hopefully he comes this weekend! :-)
  • 00Angela00
    00Angela00 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
  • hodakhon
    hodakhon Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    good news!!!
    i'm pregnant now!!!
    i dont know what should i do with my fat body!!!