Zombies are everywhere!

Options
VelvetMorning
VelvetMorning Posts: 398 Member
Imagine you wake up one morning and it's eerily quiet, and/or crazy havoc outside (depending on where you live). You look out of the blinds/curtains and zombies are EVERYWHERE! What do you do?

I would stay inside for probably a month SILENTLY so that everyone could get done killing and looting one another (because a 90" TV is really important when the world is ending ~ see 90% of zombie movies :P ).

Replies

• ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    I've trained for this. I've been expecting them. lock and loaded...blam blam
  • Tryxxie2013
    Tryxxie2013 Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Well, in my case it would be eerily quiet since we live way out in the country. Because we're such a small amount of people, there wouldn't be this huge rush all at once.

So, saying that, the first thing I would do is go to the two pharmacies in my area and pick up all of the insulin I can grab (I'm diabetic). Health first, right? Then I would probably go to the local grocer and pick up so many necessities, then, if it was approx. this time of year, I would go to the orchard behind my house and pick a bunch of apples. Then my husband & I would board up all of the windows and doors (except for one) with the boards we already have for blocking out winter.

Scary subject, though! I love horror movies and can watch them constantly, but when it comes to Zombies, they really do scare me!!!
  • myprana
    myprana Posts: 66
    Options
    I'd pack a two bags full of water, food, and first aid. Grab some weapons. Gather up the family. Listen to the radio for news. We'd probably take off in the car, but to where? Every zombie movie I can only remember the dangerous places people tried to go for safety. :tongue:
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mtigemZM0f1sii0x4o1_500.jpg

And I would totally take off running....after all......Zombies don't like fast food :laugh:
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    Are they the fast or slow zombies?

Regardless, you could call me runner 5 and find me heading to the Able township.

212tqoy.png
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Duh, dont you have a zombie get away shelter? Like they do on that doomsday preppers? lol
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    Are they the fast or slow zombies?

Regardless, you could call me runner 5 and find me heading to the Able township.

Yeah, whether they are the Walking Dead type Zombies or the Zombies from 28 Days Later is extremely important.

I really hope it is the first.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    Duh, dont you have a zombie get away shelter? Like they do on that doomsday preppers? lol

None of them have zombie shelters.
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Uh..... Follow the RULES!!!! Zombieland!! Don't forget the DOUBLE TAP!!!:noway:
  • JamericanBoy
    JamericanBoy Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I only need to know one thing.... where they are!

Vasquez.jpg?resize=600%2C338
  • FerretBuellerr
    FerretBuellerr Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Already got a bug-out bag packed and emergency food and water supplies in my apartment ready for almost any apocalyptic-type of situation. The river is a 15 min walk away, so if I need to GTFO it's close.

I'm not giving away anthing else - my advantages only :wink:
  • AmberJewelCR
    Options
    I'd board up my house from the inside, order a bunch of stuff off amazon, and when it came and the Fed Ex guy got eaten, I'd run out and grab all the loot in the truck and hope there was food :D
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    Uh..... Follow the RULES!!!! Zombieland!! Don't forget the DOUBLE TAP!!!:noway:

And please for the love of god don't kill Bill Murray.
  • Joannesmith2818
    Joannesmith2818 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    The weird side of me thinks....well I'm going to die one day....so I'd like to see the world end in a zombie apocalypse......too much to ask?

I'd also bunker down and try wait it out. I live near a city centre so running for it wouldn't work. Dam I really need to get myself a set of sharp kitchen knives.
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    I really hope I look out my window before I just jet right out my front door. That could be bad. Very. Bad.

Great, now I'm going to be checking my windows every 30 seconds.

I'd probably hide in a corner and cry. I don't handle stressful situations well. :P
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    Get my guns out and start shooting. I've been prepping for this for years, but New York State has put a little wrench in my wheel, if you will.
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    I'd probably be a goner. :/ Not enough food to last more than a week, not enough ammo, barky dogs...my best bet would probably be to load up the Jeep and head for the wilderness. Either that or down to the naval station that's a few miles away and beg to be let in.

Yeah, I hope the zombies would be of the Walking Dead shuffler type and not the World War Z runners and tacklers. I'm sorely lacking in the first rule of Zombieland: Cardio!
  • xapril77x
    xapril77x Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    World War Z taught me I should wrap my wrists & lower arms with magazines or cardboard 1st (zombie armor) & then I would get my guns out of the gun safe & load them all & get 2 blowin sum zombies away!!!
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Get my guns out and start shooting. I've been prepping for this for years, but New York State has put a little wrench in my wheel, if you will.

Guns just attrack more of them, you need bows, arrows and knives!
  • xapril77x
    xapril77x Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    OR I could just inject myself with sum deadly virus & they'd just run past me & bite every1 else...