Zombies are everywhere!

Options

Replies

• ren_ascent
    ren_ascent Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Really I think we Aussies would have it easier than the Americans and the Brit. Anerica has too high a population density and Britain doesn't have enough food

You're probably right, but we Americans have the most guns so there's that. Plus we're fatter so we would survive the ensuing famine longer. lol

No no no. That's not how it works at all! Can you really outrun zombie hoards if you're, to put it tactfully, not exactly physically fit?
  • mleech77
    mleech77 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Already got a bug-out bag packed and emergency food and water supplies in my apartment ready for almost any apocalyptic-type of situation. The river is a 15 min walk away, so if I need to GTFO it's close.

I'm not giving away anthing else - my advantages only :wink:

< <<< also has actual, Prepacked bug out bag.

I live in a city apartment on a high floor. It's fairly secure and well stocked. Would probably hole up here for the initial outbreak, then try to get to my brothers apartment a few blocks away (he's an archer)
    We'd pack what we could and head down the coast, to our parents. They have a boat.
    Then we would take the boat to a small tourist island west of our parents town.

<<<< Also has bug out bags set and ready to go

I have my personal bug out bag as well as the one for the wife ready to go next to the gun safe. Grab them, grab the guns, the ammo, grab the compound bow, and the knives. Load them all up in the 4WD with the spare gas and head out to my buddy's cabin which is further out in the country than I am.
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    I figure I'm screwed, I have dogs that don't know how to shut up and daughters that will freak out... but I've got a sword... it'll work to bash a few heads. I live in an apartment complex with well over 400 apartments - the ultimate zombie smorgasbord, right? Do zombies ever feel satiated? Could I hope the others in the complex will have their brains/innards eaten first and, before they turn, will the original zombies be too full to chase me as I run for it, dragging my dogs behind me? What? I should leave the dogs? Sigh... I suppose you're right. I just hope zombies don't like dog meat. LOL (Hoping for Walking Dead/Shaun of the Dead shlepping zombies as opposed to 28 Day After sprinters). ;)
  • VelvetMorning
    VelvetMorning Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    How do you think the zombie apocalypse will come about? I Am Legend? The Crazies? Out of nowhere? Do you have your own crazy theory?
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Does zombie flesh rot? If so I'm going to either hot and damp or hot and dry
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    How do you think the zombie apocalypse will come about? I Am Legend? The Crazies? Out of nowhere? Do you have your own crazy theory?

If those things from I Am Legend make an appearance we are fawked! :p Too fast, too strong and not as dumb as a rotting zombie.

And although they were more glazed over psychopaths than zombies in The Crazies, I thought the premise was at least a little plausible. Chemical weapon accident that contaminated the water supply. :sick:
  • Hawkeye_74
    Hawkeye_74 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Its pretty simple.

Strategically fall back into my underground bunker. Supplies for two for 6 months. After 2 months, surface and search for survivors. Establish a new community with survivors in a very secure, fortified location. Kill all zombies on sight.
  • doritozombie
    doritozombie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I like to think I'd turn into some badass but "realistically" speaking, I'd probably just accept my fate and sit in my dorm eating doritos mumbling something like "This isn't what I meant when I said I hope class is canceled tomorrow."
  • VelvetMorning
    Options
    I like to think I'd turn into some badass but "realistically" speaking, I'd probably just accept my fate and sit in my dorm eating doritos mumbling something like "This isn't what I meant when I said I hope class is canceled tomorrow."

Your username makes this pretty badass.
  • LankyYankee
    LankyYankee Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Weep with joy that the day is finally here? Lock & load *****es!!

But then, I'm anti social like that :drinker:
  • Andy_83
    Andy_83 Posts: 270
    Options
    I'd board up my house from the inside, order a bunch of stuff off amazon, and when it came and the Fed Ex guy got eaten, I'd run out and grab all the loot in the truck and hope there was food :D

Could you not just do an amazon order and a tesco order? Now I know there's the unnecessary pollution of two deliveries but we are in a zombie apocalypse I think the whole global warming boat may have sailed.
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options

A virus is pretty plausible, me thinks. We have different strains of viruses, new strains, coming out and going around constantly. One just happens to have a different kind of side effect. "Please beware: the H1N2 virus going around appears to be like nothing we have seen before. If you contract this virus, chances are you will die. You may even continue to walk after you are dead."
  • Adre_N_aline
    Options

I would like to think it was like night of the living dead, they just come back to life and start eating "B R A I N S".
  • VelvetMorning
    Options
    I think this topic should have more replies than "these forums have been sickening lately" and quite frankly, I'm sorely disappointed that there aren't.

TO KEEP THIS BALL ROLLING:

You meet a guy (or girl) who you coincidentally fall into deep love with (whether its because of your daily life or death situations, or you're really soul mates bound to be together through destruction is irrelevant). You're going to make love - but evidently everyone looted the condoms. Do you proceed to risking pregnancy, or do you do what you can to prevent this? See: THE WALKING DEAD.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options

I would like to think it was like night of the living dead, they just come back to life and start eating "B R A I N S".

the best zombie movie ever was return of the night of the living dead. This is how they will return a government experiment gone bad ready to eat your brains!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgS2zmBeyQYNG0-ThjU-gkE7KR804YukhiKzmI1N9A1_GcLCr6pg
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    I'd pull a shaun of the dead and find a pub lol

ice-cream-zombie-funny-gif1.gif
  • VelvetMorning
    Options
    World World Z, y/n?
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    World World Z, y/n?

yes, definitely. I actually just bought the book on my kindle :)
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    I'd pull a shaun of the dead and find a pub lol

That's exactly what I look like when I see ice cream.

Here's an idea:

ZombieApoc_zps94b180b4.png
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    book is WAY better than the movie...sorry Brad, you suck at a zombie hero....Will does the zombie hero justice in I am Legend...better actor overall though. Enjoy the book!