Zombies are everywhere!

Options

Replies

• Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Would yall be the community types (The Walking Dead) or loners (er...meryl from the walking dead)?

Small group of carefully selected people. If my island plan goes to *kitten* I'd go bush and start a community there.

Really I think we Aussies would have it easier than the Americans and the Brit. Anerica has too high a population density and Britain doesn't have enough food
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Really I think we Aussies would have it easier than the Americans and the Brit. Anerica has too high a population density and Britain doesn't have enough food

You're probably right, but we Americans have the most guns so there's that. Plus we're fatter so we would survive the ensuing famine longer. lol
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    drink heavily..wait a week or so....loot my neighbors, if they're zombies - kill em. repeat until block is cleared. then, stack the dead zombie bodies outside my house, walking dead shows they wont bother people when they smell their own kind.
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    Would yall be the community types (The Walking Dead) or loners (er...meryl from the walking dead)?

I would hunker down with my MFP friend list and repopulate the earth. My friends are some sexy mofos.
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options

I would hunker down with my MFP friend list and repopulate the earth. My friends are some sexy mofos.

I've been thinking about this one. If it were like in the walking dead, where everyone had the virus and IF every child were born with the virus. Every person dying for the rest of forever would turn. Would you really want to repopulate the earth?
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I would eat everything in sight because if I am going to die- I might as well die fat and happy
  • LishLash79
    LishLash79 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    i am a zombie
    true story
  • jclark0523
    jclark0523 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I would just get bitten and get it over with.

Running from zombies all day <---- "Ain't Nobody Got Time For That!"
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    Am I considered a zombie if I occasionally eat women?
  • LishLash79
    Options
    ummm yes ;) lol
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options

only if you chew and swallow
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options

I nibble a bit. Generally they do the swallowing.
  • LishLash79
    Options

I nibble a bit. Generally they do the swallowing.

LMAO...
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options

I've been thinking about this one. If it were like in the walking dead, where everyone had the virus and IF every child were born with the virus. Every person dying for the rest of forever would turn. Would you really want to repopulate the earth?

Sure, why not. I see what your saying with it just becoming a cycle but I guess it comes down to if you would rather live in a zombie world or not live at all....and once again, my friends list consist of some sexy mofos.
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options

I'm not much of a community type now. I can't imagine being in a stressful, life or death situation with a group of people getting on my nerves. I would hate to have to lie about some jacka$$ being bit. A small group of people I trust and who won't get their feel goods hurt if I tell them to shut up is much safer for everyone.
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Just keep an eye out for the signs and you will be fine.

ed56ba2b0c43a37b49fc8085625a80d7.jpg
  • GTAFrank
    Options

Community. People I know though. I'd be one to be running to all my friends houses all over the neighborhood making sure they are okay and bringing them in.

^This! People I know and trust. No outsiders allowed.
  • GTAFrank
    Options
    And remember: “Movimiento es vida.”
  • tzig00
    tzig00 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I already have my grab and go bag packed (one can never be too prepared right?) and I'd be heading to my work. Funny thought but we have vending machines and refrigerators and there's a very large place in the back that's blocked with steel doors.
  • ren_ascent
    ren_ascent Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Uh..... Follow the RULES!!!! Zombieland!! Don't forget the DOUBLE TAP!!!:noway:

If cardio fails I'm all in for the double tap!