First Thing You Want to Do When You Reach Your Goal Weight

Options

Replies

• LiagAdnama
    Options
    For me it's a new wardrobe of teacher clothes. I'm in school to be an elementary school teacher and I desperately need new 'grown up/professional' clothes to wear for my student teaching next fall. I'm trying to motivate myself into loosing my weight by the end of next summer and my reward is going to be a brand new wardrobe of professional clothing in, hopefully, a size 8.
  • brendacs21
    brendacs21 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Finally be able to wear all the cute sleeveless tops in the spring and summer!
  • NordicAlien
    NordicAlien Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Sign up for martial arts classes. Probably gōjū karate, if I can find anyone who'll take absolute beginners. And ballet. I took ballet as a kid, and then again during the few slimmish college years, and I'd like to get back to pointe work. I never took any kind of fighting classes though, and I always wanted to.
  • tx_mom72
    Options
    Have some professional sexy, tasteful pics taken for my hubby :blushing:
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Take pics, get a new bikini :smile:
  • MandyMason7
    MandyMason7 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    A boudoir photo shoot, I have a professional photographer friend and her work is amazing, I want to be one of her models. She had a deal going last year for Christmas and there was no way I was taking part at 252 lbs but once I'm at goal, she's going to be one of my first calls.
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Go on the beach shirtless for the first time.
  • SlytherinPrefect
    SlytherinPrefect Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Get the coverup of my armband tattoo that I've wanted for years. :) That's my first reward.
  • Cinloykko
    Cinloykko Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I will strut around in a two piece bikini... I wouldn't even care if it's the middle of a snow storm. Hahaha!

Also, I will totally slut it out (clothing-wise, silly!) for a week. Just to feel how it's like to be one of THOSE girls before returning back to regular me. Lol
  • Ejourneys
    Ejourneys Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    I just reached my goal weight a couple of days ago. The first thing I'm doing is trying to remember how to eat my maintenance calories. :sick:

This will probably be me, too, when I get there. :-) Other than that, I'll probably blog about it, do my happy dance, and keep on keepin' on.
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    email a picture to my ex gf ;)
  • thezorb
    thezorb Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Wear a smokin' hot dress to go salsa dancing in! I already do the salsa dancing, but you couldn't pay me to wear the clothes a lot of the women wear while dancing. Not yet, anyway!
  • Lyzz6363
    Lyzz6363 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    This is silly because I'm 26 but My husband and I have never been to either Disney parks. So the closes one is Disnyland and I would like to go and ride on any of the rides without being afraid I won't fit :D it's been 4 years since I been on a roller coaster and I know it was a tight squeeze last time ;(. My goal reward. Disneyland :)
  • carlaunderconstruction
    Options
    I want a huge reward for myself when I reach my goal weight. I'm hoping to go on an Alaskan cruise with my mom. In the meantime I want to enjoy everything that keeps on getting easier with every pound lost: kayaking, hiking, running, etc.
  • morethanjustamomto4
    Options
    I just want to get yo my goal and continue eating right so I don't gain back.
  • NordicAlien
    NordicAlien Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    This is silly because I'm 26 but My husband and I have never been to either Disney parks. So the closes one is Disnyland and I would like to go and ride on any of the rides without being afraid I won't fit :D it's been 4 years since I been on a roller coaster and I know it was a tight squeeze last time ;(. My goal reward. Disneyland :)

I love this! I don't think it's silly at all. I've always wanted to go to Disneyland too. :)
  • morethanjustamomto4
    Options
    SKYDIVING!!!!
    You definitely have more balls than I do. I couldn't do that! Haha!

I'm technically under the limit that you normally see for people doing things like that, which is 250 lbs, but that's naked and I'm not ready to skydive naked until I get much lower than I am now :) Not to mention I'd like my knees to survive and not go crunch once I meet the ground again!

And I've already bungy jumped way back when I was 13 years old and have wanted to sky dive ever since. My boyfriend refuses to join me but he'll be there taking pictures. One day...

It is the most awesone feeling in the world! I've been twice and would give almost anything to afford lessons to jump myself. I've been hangliding also (for my oldest sons 10th b-day) and loved that also. I hope you get to go soon and love every thrilling, stomache turning moment! :-)
  • fitmusiclifeviola
    Options
    Well, I too have reached maintenance, and one thing I am STILL trying to figure out is what my actual maintenance calories are in the first place. Takes some weeks to really know. Measuring exercise calories appropriately is tough, lighter weight=fewer calories overall.

One concrete thing I did was buy some new jeans, and a few new shirts. Other than that, just trying to keep my routine, and keep it simple. That and I go shirtless a lot more often now...but mostly inside. In a few weeks, I will go shirtless on a beach in Hawaii just for kicks.
  • I_Will_Be_The_Swan
    Options
    Get a massage. Ballet three times a week and cheerleading twice, plus carrying a 40lb backpack - I'm sore as hell. I'm going to enjoy that rubdown.
  • pimpin_po
    pimpin_po Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Get professional family photos! :)