First Thing You Want to Do When You Reach Your Goal Weight

Options

Replies

• willdob3
    willdob3 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I don't believe in having a goal weight...or in waiting to do things. Live life now!
  • Via_14
    Via_14 Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    I don't believe in having a goal weight...or in waiting to do things. Live life now!

Good point! ALthough i have a goal weight and when i reach it im going to straighten my hair, get dressed and dolled up, have a night out with my friends or if it has happened go out with my hubby to be =D
  • bridgie101
    bridgie101 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    The first thing that entered my mind when i saw the title of this thread was...

"A bucket of KFC and a bagful of cream buns."

Something tells me I have some work to do on myself! :noway:
  • Via_14
    Via_14 Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    On seeing your post, i feel like having a McCHicken!

lolz
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Frankie_Felinius Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    So, ladies and gentlemen, what is one thing you want to do once you reach your goal weight? This is silly, but I've always wanted to be able to order a dress from Modcloth.

What about you?

Love Modcloth. I want to buy Lindy Bop dresses, Stop Staring dresses. I wear dresses everyday that I'm lucky enough to find dresses at Goodwill that have that "look" but cannot justify those prices for this body (and the constant fluctuations). But the downside of Goodwill is that you never really "choose" what you want, you happen upon it. I want to be able to go to those sites and pick whatever my heart desires!

My eating thing used to be eat as many hot Krispy Kremes as I felt like after hitting goal weight, but, alas, the local Krispy Kreme closed...
  • grabenson7
    Options
    go tothe beach and get my top off.
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Frankie_Felinius Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Have some professional sexy, tasteful pics taken for my hubby :blushing:

Oooh! I SO want to choose a vintage pin-up image I love and try to re-create and have boudoir photos taken and put the original image and my photo in a side-by-side frame for my fiancé for a b-day or xmas present!
  • withoutaname
    withoutaname Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Go to the beach in a two piece bikini is definitely one. Get as many photos as I can. Get my photographer boyfriend to take more photos of me. :)
  • kowajenn
    kowajenn Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    We're going on a cruise in May and I want to do an excursion to swim with dolphins. My family has done it, but I've stood on the sidelines because I was afraid to try to squeeze myself into a wetsuit.
  • runlilyrun
    Options
    Buy a few pieces of classic, expensive, clothing!

Whenever people talk about buying a £££ dress or jacket they always say 'oh yes, I'll wear it for years' but I didn't want to be the size I was for a long time so I didn't want to do that. When I reach my goal size, however, I will *want* to be wearing those things for years!
  • JamieG8991
    JamieG8991 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I have already reached my goal and before I reached my goal I had a list of things I wanted to do, but financially, I couldn't do it all. :laugh: I do enjoy shopping for clothes a lot more now!! I am excited to buy new stuff for fall!!! :bigsmile:
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    I'm going to step foot in a Victoria's Secret.... Eeek!
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Have a photo shoot and post flex friday pics all over facebook lol
  • JustAnotherGirlSuzanne
    Options
    Two things:

1) Shopping Spree!!!

2) Be of help to anyone else who wants to get their health back too.

That's a ways away, but you have to dream the dream before you get there, right?
  • donthesitate
    donthesitate Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    go tothe beach and get my top off.

Me too! And let them eat cake :drinker:
  • dorthymcconnel
    dorthymcconnel Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I'm going to buy something fun to celebrate. Don't know what yet, whether it be clothes or a new toy for my craft room, but I'll have a nice reward. Honestly, my first thought was have a celebratory dinner but there is no way I'm going to do that! Food is not a reward for me anymore.
  • sheppeyescapee
    sheppeyescapee Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    A very nice suit, properly fitted not just off the rack. Have wanted one for ages but didn't want to get one until I was at goal otherwise it would get too big very quickly.
  • BarbaraCarr1981
    BarbaraCarr1981 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Go buy a very cute (not sexy - CUTE) bikini and go to the beach and just be me :)
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    So, ladies and gentlemen, what is one thing you want to do once you reach your goal weight? Buy a new bathing suit? Walk around strutting your skinny jeans? It can be anything!
    This is silly, but I've always wanted to be able to order a dress from Modcloth. But not just any dress, the sort that hug your side. My goal once I reach my desired weight is to finally order one of their dresses (hopefully in a small or medium if I'm lucky <3)
    It's something simple, but I feel this deep sense of satisfaction and I feel like this is obtainable.

What about you?

Maintain my 'new' weight, which i have done for the past 18 months or so.

As for rewards, i treated myself to becoming a marathon runner.
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    Book a flight to Orient Beach and catch a tan.