First Thing You Want to Do When You Reach Your Goal Weight

Options

Replies

• susanschroyer
    Options
    Ziplining! Also buy new scrubs for work...the ones I'm wearing are starting to look like clown clothes - huge!
  • christiec2015
    Options
    Well I'm hoping to reach my goal weight by summer 2014, so I'd go shopping for new clothes and a swimsuit for my next holiday (I go annually). I recently went on holiday and had to swim in clothes (which can be dangerous) as I wasn't comfortable in a costume.
  • egrusy
    egrusy Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    When I reached my goal weight I rewarded myself with a Fitbit! I've yo-yo'd a few times over the years and find that maintenance is much harder for me than losing, so thought maybe the Fitbit would help :smile: As you can see by my ticker I'm in heated battle with the maintenance monster as we speak :laugh:
  • gluteusassimus
    Options
    Oh, wow, this is still going? Haha. Fantastic!
    Another thing I want to do is go on a week long hiking/kayaking trip. My boyfriend and I already have it planned, and are working on doing this sometime in the spring.
  • JL2513
    JL2513 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Buying cute new clothes I was never able to wear previously. Also, I've been holding off on things like all you can eat sushi, which I'm really craving right now. I'm looking forward to having the flexibility to indulge a little bit more (without letting things get out of control, of course).
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Run around naked
  • VictoryGarden
    VictoryGarden Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Family photo shoot.
  • shannongoneau
    shannongoneau Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'd probably do a happy dance and finish my workout (I weigh myself at my gym) that's about it. I'm not the kind of person to say I'll do that when I weigh ____ . Life is to short to wait to wear a pretty dress or an awesome pair of jeans or have boudoir photos taken.
  • Mrsjones172
    Mrsjones172 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal weight I want to treat myself to a new watch and perfectly fitting pair of Levis :-)
  • Schlackity
    Schlackity Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal weight, I'll probably cry. I've never made it to maintenance before. :wink:
  • hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze
    hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    I will rock jeans I have worn in 5 years even if they're out of style nowadays and run around naked, a lot.
  • inky16
    inky16 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Get my bellybutton re-pierced! It's something my mom and I did together when I was in high school... she still has hers, but my freshmen 15 turned into a freshmen 50. After an infection caused by the pressure of a tightening waste line, my cute little bellybutton ring had to go :( But it'll be back... Along with a new tattoo, wardrobe (maybe even including -gasp!- shorts!), and photo shoot with my favorite guy :)
  • LurveTheDoctor
    Options
    Mini 199 goal.. Get a puppy.. Seriously.. I want one soooo bad, my family wants one, but as is I didn't feel we'd walk it enough so I've put it off. Then, I decided it'd be a great goal gift.

My 100lb loss goal.. Possibly surgery to lose the skin and get some boobies.
  • ibleedunionblue
    ibleedunionblue Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I'm 2 pounds from my goal of 155. I guess in one sense, I already decided to run a marathon which is scheduled for October 20th.

But given how strict I dieted, (No cookies, ice cream, pizza, cheeseburgers, etc), I think I want a slice of pumpkin pie once I hit 154.8 pounds.
  • cindyb1984
    cindyb1984 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Buy Boots....I can never find boots that fit around my calves:grumble:
  • LurveTheDoctor
    Options

This too, forgot this one.
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    I want a boob job. I don't want them big, I just want perky.
  • KimberlyinMN
    KimberlyinMN Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I'm going to step foot in a Victoria's Secret.... Eeek!

Ooooh... I'm already having fun with VS. :) It's so nice to be able to wear skinny strapped bras again!!
  • KimberlyinMN
    KimberlyinMN Posts: 302 Member
    Options

^This! I bought a pair of black Harley Davidson boots last winter... and I've finally been able to wear them comfortably. Well, they aren't TALL boots but still. I've only worn them twice now and I can finally get them off relatively easily. (They don't have the nifty side zipper.)
  • tx_mom72
    Options
    Have some professional sexy, tasteful pics taken for my hubby :blushing:

Oooh! I SO want to choose a vintage pin-up image I love and try to re-create and have boudoir photos taken and put the original image and my photo in a side-by-side frame for my fiancé for a b-day or xmas present!

The pin-up pose sounds awesome! I have a friend who does some modeling. Most of it's vintage pin-up which I thinks is gorgeous! Real women with real curves! :flowerforyou: