NO CANDY-Halloween 2013 pact?!? Anyone?

Options

Replies

• agdyl
    agdyl Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'm in.

Haha, in the past couple years, whatever candy was left after giving it out to kids, I'd just put it in a bowl and leave it on the front step, thinking kids would take it. Went out the next morning and it was all still there. So much for that plan. But whatever is left goes in the trash.
  • klight1236
    klight1236 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    This is a no can do for me. I love candy!!
  • amandatapar
    amandatapar Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I don't eat candy and the like anyway. So that is easy for me to do, I already do that and have for 6+months now.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    Why?
  • Bama56
    Bama56 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    im down
  • ziggyc
    ziggyc Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't know if I can pull this one off! No candy? In October? Gah!
  • nikkylyn
    nikkylyn Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Uum no me loves candy. Good luck tho.
  • Naener
    Naener Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    A+'s all around for honesty...lol

BUTTTTT, some of you guys sound like im asking for your first born child lol. im not saying i wont have any here or there before or after the challenge.... however... everyone over does it in the time between the week of halloween until at least a week after...

What if i changed it to two weeks? Oct 22 - Nov 5th?
  • pat_98
    pat_98 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm a go. It'll be hard though cause I'm still in school and teachers are always offering us candy during class around this time of year.
  • Eli716
    Eli716 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    No candy from October 15th to November 5th? That would be fairly easy for me. Since my grandmother are celebrating our birthdays today and sharing an ice cream cake, I'll be good the rest of the month. But I can't say the same for Christmas!

Easy rules for me: Let my grandmother and uncle buy candies I dislike. It's been working so far!!
  • Naener
    Options
    Why?

why not? :)
  • Naener
    Options
    nope.gif

#10 for life!!!! <3
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Are you sure about this?

14877d44_free-candy-van.jpeg
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Why?

Because it's a gimmick for what is truly important for weight loss which is a calorie deficit? That's my guess.
  • loserbaby84
    loserbaby84 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'm bringing all of my "left overs" to work effective Friday, November 1 @ 6:00 am!! LoL
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    I can think of nothing I want to do less. Halloween is serious business in my home, not having candy is basically an act of blasphemy.

What next, no pie on Thanksgiving? No cookies at Christmas? No wine for New Years? Nay I say; best to nip this awful train of thought in the bud here and now.
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    No flipping way! I'm actually making my kid bring extra bags this year since I've given up the idea of good vs. bad foods. He likes the plan a lot!!! :laugh:
  • ChrisM32205
    ChrisM32205 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    Why?

Because I'm a grownup.
  • Naener
    Options
    Why?

Because it's a gimmick for what is truly important for weight loss which is a calorie deficit? That's my guess.

Oh I fully understand, I eat whatever i want, pretty much every day, and im still losing. been losing between .5-1.2 pounds a week, and i still eat ice cream at least once a week lol >.<