Good for you!! xD
  • primal_cupcakes
    primal_cupcakes Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Send me all the unwanted candy.
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Im in!! This will be easy as Im insulin resistant and cant have that stuff anyways :) But I am a sucker for suckers so thats my downfall!!!
  • Naener
    Naener Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Send me all the unwanted candy.
    MinimalistSho already called dibs... I doubt he will share... >.>
  • mmckee10
    mmckee10 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I'd sooner have a No Countdown New Years.

And I'm not buying any for trick or treaters. Any candy I buy is MINE.

^ lol you sound like my bf. (he hides candy that he steals from MY stash.. and of course my two year old finds/eats it. =karma) hahaha
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    I may end up going over in calories between now and then....but candy and candy corn this time of year keep me sane, I am learning how to have one portion and be done.
  • JagerLewis
    JagerLewis Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    1. As long as my kids go trick or treating, I won't deprive myself. 2. If I have the extra calories, for sure I'll have some. Now if it's a Take 5.....I will do an extra workout or 2 to have those!! Yum!:happy:
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    I'm going to open all of the wrappers so parents get mad and won't let their kids have any.

Mmmm... butterfingers...
  • iechick
    iechick Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I'm in, but only because I don't like candy :laugh: Our family runs one of the candy stations at our church's trunk n treat event every year and last year I only had one package of fun sized m&ms, even though I had pretty much limitless access to candy for three hours (not including the bags of candy my kids brought home from trick or treating too). This year we're helping out again and I may or may not snag some m&ms, but I'm not really big into those either. I much prefer salty/savory snacks.
  • mhudnall77
    mhudnall77 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the Whole Life Challenge. So sugar of any kind (honey, maple syrup, agave etc.) is out for me through Nov 2nd. I can do no candy.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Lolno
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,533 Member
    Options
    I...Just.....Can't......:sad: :sad: :sad: I....tried......gotta....have....skittles....:love::love:

skittles.jpg
  • bridgelene
    bridgelene Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    No way. I will promise to log every milky way and 3 musketeers I do eat though lol What good is Halloween if you get NO candy for THREE WEEKS? That's craziness!

^^ agree.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    I vow not to eat any food with CANDY in the name.

CANDY corn -ALL DAMN DAY
    Cotton CANDY - NO!
    Snickers - YES!
    Almond Joy - YES!
    Reese's Peanut Butter Cups - YES!
    York Peppermint Patties - YES!
    M&M's - YES!
    Hershey Kisses - YES!
    Sour Patch Kids - YES!
    Gummy Worms - YES!
    etc.

Yay, fixed
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    We skip the candy-infested celebrations....after we had cold/flus directly following the candy events we decided to make it an annual camping event instead.....WAYYYY more fun, anyway.
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    YEAH RIGHT! have fun with that... halloween candy??? ITS ON!!! snickers, butterfingers, dots, twix, sweet tarts... CANDY CORN... FREAKIN SKITTLES!!! hello!!!!!!!!!!!!! im eating it all!!!
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    I can think of nothing I want to do less. Halloween is serious business in my home, not having candy is basically an act of blasphemy.

What next, no pie on Thanksgiving? No cookies at Christmas? No wine for New Years? Nay I say; best to nip this awful train of thought in the bud here and now.

THANK YOU... this is weight loss, not emotional suicide... im eating every damn piece of candy i can steal / sneak from my kids!
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    NNNNOOOOO! I would love to say that I have the discipline, but I don't. Although I think Ginger Cake around the holidays is going to be harder. I am going to have candy, but I'm actually going to try making my own! I'm going to try and make Pomegranate and Orange Delight. Hopefully they will turn out right! But I always eat a lot less of sweets if I make it myself. Probably because I have to do all the dishes after I finish it. Baby steps I guess. I feel like it's at least in the right direction. But good luck to everyone! What a challenge.
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    No. No. No. I love giving candy and huge chocolate candy bars to kids who knock on my door on Halloween. I look forward to it every year. Our neighborhood has been a fabulous neighborhood to go trick-or-treating in since I moved here twenty years ago. That's just not going to happen here.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    y5mJOzX.gif