I get jealous of all the really pretty people here.

Options

Replies

• thefamousaggiet
    thefamousaggiet Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I think you're all beautiful.

that's the best way to look at it
  • maggie16sweetxoxo
    maggie16sweetxoxo Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I get jealous of the really fit ones.
  • kyleekay10
    kyleekay10 Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    It is typically best to get past this by mocking those you find pretty while simultaneously working to become like them.

*mocks you endlessly*

:tongue:
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    you're a pretty girl. Keep your head up. No need to be jealous of stangers on the internet. Half of them use stolen photos anyway.

Lol after I was on this site for a while I noticed that some people's pictures were totally inconsistent with their complaints about their weight loss progress.
  • kittenful
    kittenful Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    It's just some of the girls on here have like super pretty pictures! Like almost professional looking. It's not as much of a self-esteem thing as a "woah" thing.

I've never felt jealously towards anybody here, though I have had to pick up my jaw a few times. What can I say, I admire the eye candy. ^_~
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Not really. I am a little jealous of people who were around my start weight and got down to where I am now and look way better than I do at this weight. But that's all.
  • UnoDrea3732
    UnoDrea3732 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I've never felt jealously towards anybody here, though I have had to pick up my jaw a few times. What can I say, I admire the eye candy. ^_~

I second this....
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    It is typically best to get past this by mocking those you find pretty while simultaneously working to become like them.

*mocks you endlessly*

:tongue:
    :blushing:
  • awtume9
    awtume9 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Thank you, I'm flattered :flowerforyou:
  • Boogage
    Boogage Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Not jealous as such but I do wish I could succeed in getting my body to look as good as some of the bodies on here :)
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    This place is full of fiiiiiiiiine people. Collect them. Look at their pictures. Be JUST a little bit creepy like the rest of us.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    This place is full of fiiiiiiiiine people. Collect them. Look at their pictures. Be JUST a little bit creepy like the rest of us.

Can I fish for compliments and say I'm not one of them?
  • BurningAway
    Options
    Im incapable of jealousy when i see a beautiful woman im usually the one too say "DAYUM! Did you see that chick!? She had the PERFECT BUM!" I was suppost to be a guy, somehow i ended up in this body ;)
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    I dont think I've ever been jealous of someone's facial looks.

Where they carry their weight, yeah, I've had my moments, but not much you can do about genetics.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    989652eef28bc49eec908063ba36a854.gif
  • VeganLexi
    VeganLexi Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I admire beauty (physical and otherwise), jealousy does not come in to it at all for me.
  • VeganLexi
    VeganLexi Posts: 960 Member
    Options

Can I fish for compliments and say I'm not one of them?

But of course, this seems to be the "done thing" :wink:
  • Echo_Dan
    Echo_Dan Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    you look like you're very pretty! No need to get jealous. It's not like people use bad pics of themselves.

Truth! For every 1 good pic I take, I've got 25 horrible ones that I delete. LOL Everyone puts their best boob forward here.

Perfectly put :)
  • VelvetMorning
    VelvetMorning Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    :huh: uuh.... one word... CATFISH!

Awesome movie!!!!!! Omg.

Anyway, no, I don't get jealous....ever. The most beautiful creature on the planet (to me) is Jennifer Lyons; but she could be a snob. Even if she isn't, then I'd just be in love with her entirely, not jealous! If you see a girl who is just unreal maybe you'll boost your own confidence by doing something to yourself that she does to herself? (e.g., fingernails, hair style/color, makeup)