I get jealous of all the really pretty people here.

Options

Replies

• Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Im incapable of jealousy when i see a beautiful woman im usually the one too say "DAYUM! Did you see that chick!? She had the PERFECT BUM!" I was suppost to be a guy, somehow i ended up in this body ;)
    Do you really say Bum?
  • kyleekay10
    kyleekay10 Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    I wanted to add something else. I don't get jealous of people's looks, but I am jealous of some of the lifting numbers my lady friends are putting up. I wish I was as strong as they are already! But again, it boils down mostly to just inspiration.
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Not me... I just add them so we can be pretty/hot together.
  • BurningAway
    Options
    Im incapable of jealousy when i see a beautiful woman im usually the one too say "DAYUM! Did you see that chick!? She had the PERFECT BUM!" I was suppost to be a guy, somehow i ended up in this body ;)
    Do you really say Bum?

I do lol i have a 2year old who loooves to repeat words.
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    989652eef28bc49eec908063ba36a854.gif

You just won my heart!
  • Mobilemuscle
    Options
    Do you really say Bum?

I do lol i have a 2year old who loooves to repeat words.

Understandable....or you live in the UK
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Oh no. You are pretty and so young. Sometimes I feel a twinge that I am no longer a youngster when I see all the young bodies posting their photos, but I figure I had my time. Now it's theirs.
  • VelvetMorning
    VelvetMorning Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Oh no. You are pretty and so young. Sometimes I feel a twinge that I am no longer a youngster when I see all the young bodies posting their photos, but I figure I had my time. Now it's theirs.

I had to look at your profile......I would have bet money on you being in your mid-late 20s. Wtf. Good work, woman.
  • Mobilemuscle
    Options
    Attractive people got problems too
  • sassabella
    Options
    989652eef28bc49eec908063ba36a854.gif

agreed ^
  • VeganLexi
    VeganLexi Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Do you really say Bum?

I say "bum"...then again, I'm English.
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Fine. I'll admit it. I do compare myself and I wouldn't necessarily say I get jealous, but I always come up short in my comparison. I don't wish them harm or anything creepy like that, I just wished I wasn't me.
  • Mobilemuscle
    Options
    Do you really say Bum?

I say "bum"...then again, I'm English.

like " She has a really fit bum!"
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Not me... I just add them so we can be pretty/hot together.

I love this :smile:

Agree with pp's who said they're somewhat jealous of fitness levels/goals reached of others.
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    Have a look at the eye candy and then wait for a really good dream =P
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    I apologize for being so pretty. I can't help it.
  • QuietBloom
    Options

I had to look at your profile......I would have bet money on you being in your mid-late 20s. Wtf. Good work, woman.

Thank you, you are very sweet. I have my parents to thank for good genes. However, I DO put my best boob forward here. If you could REALLY see my tummy, you would see the stretched skin I still have from having my daughter at 40. But I wouldn't give up those months of pregnancy for ANYTHING! :flowerforyou:
  • sunfirelynn
    sunfirelynn Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    It does no good to get jealous, everyone is beautiful in there own ways:flowerforyou:
  • ancutz
    ancutz Posts: 26
    Options
    We're all beautiful in our own way ... but some people are very photogenic too.
  • QuietBloom
    Options
    This place is full of fiiiiiiiiine people. Collect them. Look at their pictures. Be JUST a little bit creepy like the rest of us.

You crack me up. Seriously. LOL!!!