I get jealous of all the really pretty people here.

Options

Replies

• VeganLexi
    VeganLexi Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Im incapable of jealousy when i see a beautiful woman im usually the one too say "DAYUM! Did you see that chick!? She had the PERFECT BUM!" I was suppost to be a guy, somehow i ended up in this body ;)
    Do you really say Bum?

I say "bum"...then again, I'm English.

like " She has a really fit bum!"

Yeah...fit as fu*k
  • ancutz
    ancutz Posts: 26
    Options
    QuietBloom, I like your stomach!!!
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    Nope
  • ToFatT0B3S1ck
    ToFatT0B3S1ck Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Nope. Everybody looks at beauty differently. What you think attractive is isn't exactly what I find attractive and so on. To each their own.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    no. Not at all.
  • Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Have a look at the eye candy and then wait for a really good dream =P

:happy:

TITCR
  • Boomer_Sooner1972
    Boomer_Sooner1972 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    no. Not at all.

Pretty much sums up my reply. I could care less how others look.
  • Katrina_vw91
    Katrina_vw91 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Im pretty sure if everyone used pictures of them right after a long workout, you wouldn't be saying that!
    Options
    no. Not at all.

Pretty much sums up my reply. I could care less how others look.

exactly.
    Options
    Im pretty sure if everyone used pictures of them right after a long workout, you wouldn't be saying that!

love this!
  • Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    Options

Idont know...one can look pretty swole after a hard workout
  • kyleekay10
    kyleekay10 Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    no. Not at all.

That's because you're one of them. :flowerforyou:
  • technobunny
    Options
    envious of their hot bods! but i just use that to fuel my own ambitions to get there!...while simultaneously eating peanut butter by the spoonful.....
  • _Xtine
    _Xtine Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Lights and angles... ;)
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    1. You are very pretty too OP.

2. There will always be someone prettier in the world. Or smarter. Or able to speak more languages. Or whatever. The sooner you make peace with that, the happier you will be. :flowerforyou:
  • brook4980
    Options
    You're pretty too!
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    I get super jealous too. I used to have a fun but unflattering profile photo of me after getting airbrush body painted at a club, but I switched to a "good" picture because I was so self conscious about my sweaty, makeup-melted drunk face in the other (even though my torso was covered in amazing neon artwork.)
  • leadiax3
    leadiax3 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I dont feel jealous. Honestly i often compare myself to others but not negatively. I really admire health conscious people. But neverjealous.
    Options
    no. Not at all.

That's because you're one of them. :flowerforyou:

as are you, gorgeous! And, thank you for the kind words!

ETA: so is the OP.
  • djserani
    Options
    Fine. I'll admit it. I do compare myself and I wouldn't necessarily say I get jealous, but I always come up short in my comparison. I don't wish them harm or anything creepy like that, I just wished I wasn't me.

^^This. Yes, I wish I was leaner/more fit and I am working on that. But I *don't* feel like I have good genes and despite what the fine folks in this thread say, I have seen too much in my 40 years how important those good genes are in whether or not people will even approach you. And you get avoided enough, you self-esteem and self-confidence take a HUGE hit and then the one thing that can get you past not-so-good genes (confidence) is quite gone.

That said, I wouldn't say "jealous" but definitely envious.