Join me! Turbo Fire/Chalean Extreme hybrid starts today!!!

Options

Replies

• telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Thanks Prixy! I hate going to the doctor but her news certainly made it worthwhile!
  • ddavies919
    ddavies919 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I can't wait for Monday to come so I can get back at it already! I want my Turbo Fire!!!!! :sad:

I'm feeling a little better, other than my ears being plugged which is driving me nuts! Just trying to make sure I feel better for Saturday, that's what's important!

You ladies are doing great! I wish I could stay and comment longer but I gotta get some rest! Keep pushing play and I'll be joining you again on Monday, ready to go!!!! See you in WOWY!!!

Deb
  • allie7383
    allie7383 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    hey all, sorry i've been MIA for a few... i was off work for the past 2 nights which was relaxing, so i took advantage of it and ended up going to dinner both nights lol. the scale was up a bit this morning, but hopefully that will be off shortly.. i had some issues with this guy i've been seeing so i attempted Fire 55 EZ today, and only got up thru the fire drills before my brain just gave up.. also my ankle was feeling a bit sore so i didn't want to push it too much and end up really bad off. tomorrow is core, so hopefully i can get my mind back in the game. i went to my hairdresser on wed and it was so encouraging b/c all she could talk about was how great i was looking and asked what i was doing and whatnot.. hope everyone has great plans for the weekend.. i'll be stuck at work... at least tomorrow night we're having a party so i'm gonna try to find my devil horns lol.
  • telcochik
    Options
    Hi Allie! Welcome back!

Try to remember that this is a life long effort and not just a short term workout program. Life sometimes gets in way...don't beat yourself up for it. Get back to working on TF and in no time your stamina will be back to where it was. We're always here for you if you need to vent. You're doing great!

Sharon
  • telcochik
    Options
    Morning Girls! TF 60 done...BB said I burned 509 calories...OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Make it a great day!
    Sharon
  • mrsfloisand
    mrsfloisand Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Morning girls! So yesterday went to the gym for the first time ever with my friend. It was fun! I ran hard on the treadmill for about 3 miles then we got on the bikes and I went about 6 miles on there, only had about 50 min to workout, but I felt that was pretty good for me. Total calories for yesterday were 980 calories between my HIIT 15, Burn Circuit 1, and my time at the gym!

We went to the halloween party last night and had a ball! Now I can't wait for my brother's Halloween party tomorrow night.

This morning I did Fire 30 (again) because I had to be to work a little earlier than usual. Then when I get home from work I'll do my scheduled Core 20 and Stetch 10. Hope everyone's so excited for the holiday weekend!
  • telcochik
    Options
    Wow Swinnie great job!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    well I got in my hour on the treadmill, Push 3 and Ab Burner. I still need to knock out Fire 45 but I am struggling with the desire to do it. This will be my first Friday in forever that I haven't had any wine. I can do this. I may need to go work out around 6pm when I would normally open a bottle of wine. :laugh:
  • telcochik
    Options
    Robin you are on fire! You can beat that wine craving...just think of how much more exercise you'll need to do to burn off that bottle (that's what I tell myself when the craving comes on!) :laugh:
  • allie7383
    Options
    thanks so much for the encouragement Sharon! the week has been not my best, but def trying to take it one day at a time.. love u guys!
  • telcochik
    Options
    Good Morning Shrinking Women! Did TF 45 EZ this morning and BB said I burned 420 calories. Great sweat!

Going to the UNLV/TCU game tonight with a bunch of friends. TCU is 35 pt favorites so I'm not holding out much hope for our Rebs.

Hope you guys have a great day!
    Sharon
  • gdivant
    gdivant Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies!

Sharon - that's awesome news about your cholesterol. I need to lower my blood pressure. It started creeping last month due to work stress & lots of frozen (high sodium) meals. Sometimes the microwave is a busy gal's best friend & the calories are right on the outside. So I'm limiting myself to eating frozen foods bought at Trader Joe's.

Swinnie - you are kicking butt & taking names.

Deb you'll feel better before you know it! Rest up so you can give 100% next week.

Can't remember the last time I posted...today was EZ 45 and yesterday was HIIT 25. I'd done HITT 15 & HIIT 20 before but I haven't done HIIT 25. At one point I thought I was going to hurl...I couldn't catch my breath, I had to press pause and walk around. Afterward I struggled with nausea for a while - which was strange b/c I'd eaten 3 hrs earlier. Maybe it was the 8 starbursts (the lesser of many, many evils) I had at the office Halloween party that afternoon???

Speaking of...have fun at your Halloween parties! I know I will - I going as Bridezilla. ;) I hope to limit myself to a couple glasses of wine & no food.

Tomorrow I plan to do HIIT15 & Stretch 40.
  • allie7383
    Options
    gdivant i've been there too with the feelings of nausea!! it's the worst.. i'd finish a section, cough and i guess i'd feel the dryness in my throat and gagged.. i had to tell myself not to cough and just drink the water i had. hope your party was fun!!
  • Prixy
    Prixy Posts: 14
    Options
    Good morning ladies, everybody is doing awesome, you are such a great suuport with your daily exercise updates and energy... I can't wait to start the inferno plan tomorrow!!! I'm so happy for your daily burns! And I love how we all support each other...

Yesterday I ate a lot, let's say it wasn't about the quantity but about the quality of the food because I went to my little cousin's bday and there were plenty of food rich in fat!! jaja :embarassed: but since I've been eating excellent for the past 15 days (except for yesterday) my body is already giving me results!!! :happy:

I haven't weighed because my scale if defective so I'll weigh myself tomorrow in another one but I already took my "every 15 days" measures:

I lost 1 inch off my waist, 1 inch off my hips, 1 off my glutes and half inch off my thighs!!! I am soooooo happy with these 15 days results, in only 2 weeks of great eating and CLX!! I'm starting the inferno plan tomorrow and then I'll continue adding the TF cardio into the CLX weight training...

I wish you all a great Sunday!!! :flowerforyou:
  • ddavies919
    ddavies919 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! I'm still here, don't give up on me! Still trying to get over this stupid cold but luckily I think I caught it early enough, not nearly as bad as it's been in the past. And the good news is, I was able to have a great time Saturday night at our Halloween costume party! I posted new pics to my profile, go check em out!

I gotta say, seriously, when I look at these Halloween pics, I never ever in a million years would've been caught dead wearing anything like this 3 years ago! I didn't even wear sleeveless shirts! I HATED showing my arms and my legs! I am sooooo thankful for finding Beachbody and changing my life! I've never been more confident!

You girls are just rockin' it and I hope to join you Monday; I miss my Turbo Fire! Keep up the amazing work and keep motivating and inspiring; it's all about paying it forward!!!!

Deb
  • telcochik
    Options
    Good Morning Lovelies!

Completed TF 60 this morning and really pushed it in an attempt to reverse the effects of 5 mini candy bars yesterday (I am so bad!). Bodybugg said I burned 535 calories...the most I've ever burned doing this workout!!!!!

Hope you all have a super day.
    Sharon
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    I am sick. Severe stomach cramping and all that goes with that. I don't think I will be working out today. :sick: uuuuuuuuuggggggghhhhhh
  • telcochik
    Options
    Feel better soon, Robin. Tummy sickness is not fun : (

Sharon
  • Prixy
    Prixy Posts: 14
    Options
    Good afternoon! :smile: Awesome day here in Costa Rica, I hope everybody is feeling great today!

I just started the inferno plan this morning and my body is still in shock trying to figure out what was that fire that I felt today during the 55 EZ ! Amazin workout! :explode: My polar showed I burned 768 calories with 55EZ and Strech 10, of which 50% were fat calories. YAY!! :happy:

I need to stay focus during this week because I really want to see results and I don't want to feel weak at all...

Hugs!:flowerforyou:
  • telcochik
    Options
    Great job Prixy!